Whats the deal with this shitty balloon and why do ledditors go apeshit over it?

whats the deal with this shitty balloon and why do ledditors go apeshit over it?

Attached: 44660229_303.jpg (700x394, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Revolution
star.kiwi/2018/07/florida-school-shooting-survivors-to-plant-trees-in-christchurch/
crowdfunder.co.uk/giant-sadiq-khan-baby-balloon-to-fly-over-london
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lel big fat trump baby balloon xd

Because it shows that even other countries show resistance towards Trump's idiocracy. And frankly - that's fucking hilarious!

because it's EPIC and BTFOs Drumpf xDDDD

Attached: 1531584710157.jpg (1871x1025, 628K)

retards from other countries hating in trump because their country is even more fucked

It's just a balloon. Magapedes need to grow a thicker skin.

Attached: 91vsv3vxfwvy.png (1000x800, 29K)

>"Trump is a stupid manchild for insulting his allies and being crude"
>This shit

Ive lost all sympathy to Bongs at this point.
They have no political solution to bring them out of the shit theyve put themselves in and their population is too pacified and weak to start any kind of revolution against a system that hates them

Protesting the leader of a President from the other side of the planet cause he hurt your fe fees.
Its disgusting how biased the media is i was listening to a 90's rock on the radio and the host went on a libshit butt hurt tirade about how Trumps a traitor for talking to Putin. And heres the thing im in NZ on the other side of the world where normal people dont give a shit. The media really is owned by one group and thats frightening they can push their own agenda all day every day to everyone.

i honestly doubt there were any revolutions in bonglands, ever

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Revolution

ahh cromwell how did i forget about this guy

DAE DRAMPF LE BABY LOLOLOLOLOLO
2016 was a mistake.
Bongs have had various flavors of revolution since the middle ages, probably why they're so pacified to loicenses now, cause at least they aren't dem darn yanks.

Can't really blame you, considering the state of Bongland, having something like that happen seems unthinkable nowadays.

>tfw working in central london as senior pharma lab tech
>go out on high street for a quick lunch and see thousands of stinky looking liberal hipsters crying about trump

what the fuck, do these people not have jobs?

Attached: 1462013219162.png (714x810, 87K)

there's no way to know that that is actually trump
it could be a random baby

Attached: 1439007275420.png (624x434, 59K)

hey fellow NZ bro
did you know down here in quakeville they are/have flown them kids that didn't get shot in that school shooting (the one with the bald girl and betabux boi as the face of the 'survivors') here so they can plants some trees in commemoration and have a rally and talks and all that sort've shit?
read it in the newspaper the other day, was blown away at why the fuck we're dragging american shit here, especially school shooting shit.
eyyy found a link
star.kiwi/2018/07/florida-school-shooting-survivors-to-plant-trees-in-christchurch/

Attached: 1473072478907s.jpg (249x217, 8K)

That is fucked bro our media has totally sold out to America jews lmao. They might have really moved here after Trumps election.

Attached: apubaloon.png (1100x986, 1.67M)

You have to be deliberately obtuse to not recognize that the actions of the leader of the most powerful country in the world have an effect on other countries both politically and economically.
This is quintessential British humor; they're trying to piss conservatives off. It looks like they're succeeding.

Also - there are lots of Americans living in the UK.

the shit i'm most annoyed by it all, is that a student group formed after the earthquakes, because of the earthquakes (and for the development after them), are the ones that organized it all
our roads aren't even fixed yet, there's a LOT of land that just had houses ripped down and is now completely empty. our city center is still filled with shipping containers to stop buildings falling over on to the roads yet we waste money on flying some fuckwits here to talk about their american bullshit
fucking baffling honestly. I did think we were a bit better than this

>do these people not have jobs?

take a guess lol

Attached: London.jpg (900x1200, 353K)

No im well aware of the mentally ill making it on tv with theyre gay as fuck protests.

Attached: wut.jpg (175x250, 8K)

What would happen if just one person stuck a pin/knife etc in that thing? You could even just fire a needle at it through a straw using your breath

would be pretty funny

>this triggers the liberal

crowdfunder.co.uk/giant-sadiq-khan-baby-balloon-to-fly-over-london

Attached: khan baby.jpg (848x477, 118K)

I thought NZ was much better. Then again from what I've seen the commonwealth countries are having some pretty similar issues across the board.

Jow Forums higher res version

>tfw gf's retarded boomer parents went to that protest

The woman I know who went to the protest is an art teacher and looks exactly like those women in your picture

Implying there's a viable political solution for any country at this point. I know some places like the UK are more far gone than others at this point, but really there's no saving anywhere now.