Going to die in a year

>28 years old
>Colon cancer
>Caught it too late
>Parents cut me off and stopped talking to me because I was their retirement policy and now I'm not worth it.
>Wife left me because she just loves me too much to watch me die
>Rent is due soon
>Will be homeless soon because no job
>Nobody will hire someone with a terminal illness.
>No family, no friends, my car doesn't have air conditioning and is is 4 or 5 rides away from dying entirely, and I'm stuck here in Tucson, 1000 miles away from all the people who never gave a shit about me.

Attached: toys-dolls-doll-thrown-away-germany-1960s-60s-20th-century-historic-BXKXTW.jpg (1300x975, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.net/cancer-types/colorectal-cancer/stages
cancer.org/latest-news/study-finds-sharp-rise-in-colon-cancer-and-rectal-cancer-rates-among-young-adults.html
chipotle.com/ingredient-statement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lets see your weiner

being alive means being on a sinking ship user

just be glad you don't have to die slow at age 80+ after several decades of slow deterioration

Easy enough to say until you get thrown away like a piece of trash to spend the last year of your life out on the streets living like an animal.

>Wife left me because she just loves me too much to watch me die
Yup, that's definitely what you do with people you love: leave them to die alone in a ditch. I hope you don't actually believe that bullshit about "loving you too much."

this
onruignaliiio

now you get to experience how the other 70% of the world outside the US lives

>Parents cut me off and stopped talking to me because I was their retirement policy and now I'm not worth it.
enough time to plan a double homicide my man

hey OP, much as i might sympathise with ye - we have way too many of these tear-je/r9k/ing threads that turn out to be poop poastan, so unless you show us some proofs/emails/med docs proving your diagnosis and prognosis, i'm gonna have to say pics or it didn't happen

soz

No. She flat out told me several times throughout the relationship that she stayed with me through thick and thin because she thought I had some kind of gift and that I was gonna be a real big shot later on down the road. I was an investment in her future. She just said that shit so she could try to frame herself as the victim and get sympathy from her family for having to make such a 'heart wrenching decision'.

sounds like you are surrounded by utter trash man.
sorry about that.

thats fucked up, howd you know to get checked?

any chance for chemo or anything? id kill your parents and your wife for abandoning you but youre probably a stronger man than me.

mhmm
you should know what is the general opinion on using tripcodes too, dont you?

Im 32 now and while i cant say i know how ya feel, itd be really cool if u just went on a murder spree.
Maybe go to the mall and kill some normies/roasties?
It would really make that final year of yours worth all the failure.

Your wife must be a right cunt.
If your friends/parents/siblings are dying you don't bail out on them.

christfag has been here for years newfriend

Why he should ruin other people lifes? If he has to murder someone it would be the parents and the "loving" wife

Sure he could start there.
A little good ole retribution, what do you say OP?
Will you fight or perish like a wimpering dog?

yeah, doesn't apply to me cos i'm universally acknowledged as the best tripfag evah

Attached: chick fil eh.png (462x276, 17K)

They cured cancer on www.britbong.com

start robbing, breaking, raping, killing imo. I mean what's the worst that can happen to you, dying?

Go out with a bang.

Announce a massive right wing neon-nazi rally in your town.
Wait for counter protesters like antifa and catladies in pink pussy hats to assemble.
Run them over with your shitmobile.

You'll either get shot by the police, or get to spend your last year in a comfy prison.
It's what I'd do in your shoes.

>Nobody will hire someone with a terminal illness.
Can they actually require you to disclose health information like that?

Why were you even with her, much less married to her?

Niggers and mudslimes and spics lack the self awareness to care that they live like shit. If they weren't fundamentally inferior, they'd clean up their societies instead of letting themselves be babysat by Europeans and Asians.

I had been shitting bloody chunks for about 3 months and my liver had started to hurt and feel swollen. I'm in stage 4 m1b. With chemo my survival chance is around 12%. I couldn't find a dr that would schedule me in a reasonable time frame and so I ended up having to wait an extra 3 months to go through the referral to see a gastroenterologist, and then another month for the fucking CT scan. So basically I got fucked by insurance.

goes to show that nobody actually cared about you. Also
>relying on people for your needs
you brought this upon yourself. You should only rely on yourself for your needs.

Because I got paid 1200 a month by the state to hang out with her as the family caregiver. It was an awesome deal and it freed me up to go to school.

do you smoke? consumed a large amount of alcohol daily? what happened first? the bloody chunks or the hurting liver?

Attached: 1412284331216.jpg (637x960, 54K)

Do some mlk type shit

Oh really? Ya think? I knew nobody gave a shit about me. That's the default state of men in our society. If you have a penis, YOU ARE ALONE and your entire support network is built by buying other people. The moment you can't afford their loyalty or convince them that there will be a payout for their support, they ditch your ass.

The bloody chunks. The men on my mom's side of the family are genetically predisposed to cancer and ulcerative colitis, my grandpa had colon cancer and spent the last 35 years of his life shitting out of a hole in his side, and then he died from breast cancer. My grandma died from breast cancer. My mom had breast cancer, and both of her brothers have ulcerative colitis.

If you knew that then why did you get married? Why didnt you start becoming financially independent as soon as you possibly can?

Breaking Bad?

Seriously, you haven't got much to lose by the sounds of it. At least in Prison you'd get all the basics

>>Wife left me because she just loves me too much to watch me die
>Until death do us apart
Marriage is a fraud these days. No one cares about the wovs.

That's a pretty shitty hand of cards youve been dealt, OP.
My condolences. Hope things get better before your cancer takes you and you breathe your last breathe.

shoot all of them. use the money you have or ask some to any bank.
you are a walking corpse already

Have you considered an hero yet and dying by your own terms?

You should...

Does it make you feel better to LARP as someone in a worse position than you really are?

I was trying, but I only just started to figure out what was gonna work for me like a year ago. I was financially independent, but I was barely scraping by. I married my wife because she was willing to trade emotional and psychological support for the promise of a better future. She was willing to take care of me and let me not work a job as long as I was getting training to increase our income. That was the deal. 'Go to school, get your training, get a better job, and I'll take care of the rent while your parents pay for the other bills, and you return the favor when you're in a position to support the both of us, and you give your folks and retarded older brother and my grandma their own places in the back yard when we get a house together, and if you make enough money to keep everybody happy, I don't mind you keeping a second or third wife in the compound.'

I don't mean to be mean or anything but with this history of cancer in your family, why didn't you get checked earlier?

Attached: 1500427506231.gif (380x283, 1.94M)

Damn as someone who's hypochondriac this sounds like my biggest fear

hope you'll make the best out of it OP

Because I was busy trying to just survive. It's like with your car. You're supposed to take it in once in a while for a routine checkup, but if you're strapped for time and cash, you aren't gonna spend a hundred bucks at the mechanic to run diagnostics on it unless something is seriously wrong and you can't figure out what the fuck is wrong on your own.

Go to Alaska or some shit and fight a bear

There's always the option of a murder suicide, OP.

Hi OP. Assuming this is real, sorry to hear your situation. It must suck to be told that things will come to an end and have everyone leave you. Can you still carry out daily life functions like walking, eating, showering, bending down to pick up something on the ground?

Pack your things and walk in the wilderness till you can't walk more

I came here to suggest OP going postal but I see everyone else beat me to the punch

...no really OP you should do it, fuck everyone

how do you know when you have colon cancer? how do you notice it?

Drive at fullspeed at the SJW-meeting or refuges and spend your last days at warm prison with food.

I can't imagine the middle of the desert in Arizona is a prime place for SJW meetups tbqh. Also remember he can't drive far anywhere

so why does he use such faggot terms like poastan

Start eating 4000% DV's of vitamin C and consuming diluted clove oil as well as doing some sort of enema. You can pretty easily combat cancer at home. Unless its full blown ultra bad. Even then what have you got to lose?

>4000% DV's of vitamin C
surely you are mistaken

personally I put my money on 100% beef diet

Walk into a fast food restaurant and work then use that money to buy cancer supplements

does anyone else here have cancer paranoia? I'm always scared that I might have some type of cancer if I exhibit even one symptom. What to do about it?

Man Tucson is a dump I left when I was 17 (34) now, B4 you die grab a sonojoran hot dog about all thats good there

prove it
original post

idk if someone said this already but,
you should kill your wife and family and then kill yourself

i was the one who asked how you know if you have cancer. i think about it more than i should and colon cancer is one you wouldn't even notice or would think it's something else.

Rob a bank for $1 imo

now you have nothing to lose, go enjoy yourself. wanna shit in a church donation box? do it. wanna rob a place? what's stopping you? you can have a lot of fun with this shit bro

i wish you were near me user so we can have fun

Go to my grandparents house in Tucson and be the pool boy. They are very catholic

>What to do about it?
Unironically seek help if it's an issue. I obsessed over cancer for a whole year, constantly checking my body for symptoms.

actually ur a fag like all tripfags. kys 4real

>tripfag goes anonymous to samefag
end your life

What do you have to lose if you just beat the shit out of your wife and parents?

>mom had breast cancer
>still casts you aside like it's nothing

years old
>>Colon cancer
>>Caught it too late
>>Parents cut me off and stopped talking to me because I was their retirement policy and now I'm not worth it.

Holy fuck dude this calls for a self-defense situation with fire.

it's not your car, it's your life, dumbass

>That's the default state of men in our society. If you have a penis, YOU ARE ALONE and your entire support network is built by buying other people. The moment you can't afford their loyalty or convince them that there will be a payout for their support, they ditch your ass.
i wish i didn't have to hear such a truth from someone on death's door.

i want to die more now.

this originaloli coloni

>>Wife left me because she just loves me too much to watch me die
Nice bait, incel

it was* originalmente

It's the truth, user. Suck it up. You are disposable. At best you're a soldier, and at worst you're a fucking load.

Is there a synagogue in Tucson?

You would be crying to your mommy because babby is going to die.

You havent visited this other 70% because you are fucking wrong

You and him are faggots, fuck off and go rim his asshole elsewhere

>Wife
You deserve this. Fuck off normalfag.

kill your parents, your wife and then yourself

or if you dont want to kill them, just kill yourself

im not joking, do it if you don't prefer suffering one year

So... What is the stage of your illness?

cancer.net/cancer-types/colorectal-cancer/stages

Stage IVb. Fuck.

If you've got isolated mets, then with surgical resection and chemo, you're looking at a ~30% 5-yr survival. But you are young, so I would bet your survival chances are a bit higher than 12%.

Good luck user.

Also, where do you live user?

Might as well go out with a bang. Get into some crime
>Even if it's unsafe you're gonna die anyway
>Can't spend more than a year in prison if you get caught
>Maybe make some money in the process so you can die comfortably

People like you are shitstains. Stop giving people false hope with your alternative "treatments" that are basically putting thyme sprigs up your nose or something

What were the early signs?

Damn laddy. I wish I could go over there and take you on a trip of a lifetime but my pockets simply cant accommodate that. I wish it could've however.

I am sorry for you OP. I guess this really is the place people come to die.

>rob your parents for cash
>brutally rape your wife
>go to Thailand and fuck lolis and overdose on drugs at the beach

Fight it don't just give up doctors don't know don't know a lot just do the chemo and not give up look up togalbiscuit YouTube guy he had it too and fought lived don't be like retarded Steve jobs and refuse chemo n die, do the treatment that at least gives you some chance.

years old
>>Colon cancer
timely reminder that millennials are all getting butt cancer for some reason.
>cancer.org/latest-news/study-finds-sharp-rise-in-colon-cancer-and-rectal-cancer-rates-among-young-adults.html
is it internalizing all the cancer and it manifests? is it just chronic butthurtitis? who knows!
it's probably mostly to do with modern "food"

Attached: image.jpg (728x485, 237K)

OP we can try to beat the cancer and I'm not joking.

Got any email?

Probably cuz of fast food our generation got hit with the popularity of fast food chains dollar menu starting in 90s then increasing. If I could I'd shut all fast food down bulldoze that stupid capitalist poison out fuck fast food only restaurant that serve fresh natural food like Chipotle etc them can stay open

zoomer or bait or both, can't decide...

Take the lessons.

Nope belluminati taco Burger King McDonald's home of artificially enhanced beef n chicken Arby's Wendy's all fast food getting shut down and CEOs being garnished for poisoning people.

I hate fast food bcuz I know how bad it is for people

but not chipotle huh, they're the good guys

take out a loan and spend all of it on heroin and hookers. I'm being fr

chipotle.com/ingredient-statement

Yep following them for awhile and just added queso and I wrote the corporation and CEO asking them to build one in my town but I'm not by the truck supply line