Have fun at work wage bitch

Have fun at work wage bitch.

Attached: F281D88F-F526-4EF5-BA02-DBEAB0F9A5F9.png (620x387, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DMonlRsJ5hY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll remember it the next time you grow sickly, ingrate child

Attached: plague-doctor-masks-for-sale.jpg (900x900, 67K)

later babe, text me want kind of chicken you want for dinner

tell me a story about medieval times mr plague doctor

Attached: apu thonk.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Work is a necessity for supporting your lifestyle and a step towards normiehood. You shouldnt be proud of your asocial lifestyle, but rather work towards bettering yourself.

fuck you NEET nigger

>be me
>exalted doggtur of the North
>king cuck calls due to ailment of his wife
>have had history with that slut.
>4weekcarraigeride.parchment
>finally there
>walk with the use of doctors beating stick
>enter prestigiously to the king
>claims that blood flows from her vagina
>"its just a peri-.... M'lord.."
>fake a sorrowful tone.
>claim the devil has her soul
>she has commited a crime against the church.
>notreally.woodcarving
>she is hanged at the order
>watch it all in glory
>bitch.stainedglass
>what you get for curving me during our childhood
>I am doctor

Attached: plague-doctor-bildagentur-onlinetschanz.jpg (233x300, 14K)

that's just not fair

Attached: 15317961919840.png (397x419, 80K)

Doctor I am colonial explorer man from the other thread. Tell me, how does one acquire a gf? I have attempted courtship many times but am often rejected, narry by the father but the woman herself!

Attached: 1527126250005.jpg (1912x1128, 751K)

That's a good tale, thanks for delivering mr plague doctor

Attached: IMG_5711.jpg (125x125, 15K)

>be ashamed for doing what works
Why do NEETs moralfag themselves in the realm of 'pride'?

I only work half-time (4 hours monday-thursday) and make 1467$/month which is enough for me. I also shitpost on Jow Forums, listen to music and watch videos 50% of the time. Don't even have to interact with people.

Get shit on.

Most normies have empty brains. Why should I aspire to be like that? Why shouldn't I be asocial if it keeps me happy?

strong coping skiIIs

i'll fuck your mother hard, OP, ill fuck you, mother bitch!!!!!

I might be late today because i cant leave Jow Forums, im glued to the fucking screen just refreshing Jow Forums over and over again

Also dont want to see my shitty coworkers and deal with non-English speaking customers again

Goodluck buying a new pc once your current one breaks neet. Maybe you might be able to scrap some money for a shitty laptop, but goodluck playing vidya.

How did you find the job?

I'm literally autistic so the government gave it to me.

Who sipping here?
I sip 2 to 3 cans of energy every day at work.

Attached: 0460A1D0-4A21-4525-99FB-FEDF56F39EC1.png (320x240, 21K)

So what do I have to do to get it?

You need to become autistic.

What do I consume?

I unironically love the plague doctor's mask design.
why are the mask's aesthetics so pleasing?
I really want to own one.

I drink 2 a shift usually. Wouldn't need them if my shift times weren't all over the place. I miss having a constant sleeping pattern. I miss sleeping whenever I wanted as a NEET more though.

I woke up around 7 which is pretty early for me. Played some vidya for a few hours and now am going to take a nice nap. I cant Imagine living any other way.

Attached: 173A050A-8031-40B6-9851-6397A4EC37B9.jpg (670x424, 121K)

yea, i unironically enjoy interacting with my coworkers and i also love making money

Nice. I remember my NEET days how one time I decided to download like 100 movies and just laid in bed in my room with the curtains closed and lights off watching them for two weeks straight and only left to go to the store for microwave foods and to use the bathroom. Fuck that was great. Anyone who says they dislike being NEET is a fucking normalfaggot piece of shit. Never get a job user, my job is probably the easiest you can ever have but it still sucks hard as fuck because I don't wanna be there, I could just be laying in bed under the covers not even doing anything just fantasizing about stuff while staring at the ceiling.

Attached: 1513499579060.gif (500x558, 1.47M)

Muh car/house/wife tho little NEET.

Based Plague Doc giving royal thots what they deserve.

youtube.com/watch?v=DMonlRsJ5hY

This. The most normalfag thing imaginable is people saying they get bored easily. Unbelievable.

I know, it's disgusts me. God I hate working why can't I win the lottery or something fuck.

That's the most inventive content I've seen in ages.

I remember being a neet aswell for 9 months. Turned neet after I finished my apprenticeship as a developer.
Sure were fun times however my parents forced me to do something with my life or else I'd be disinherited and thrown out the house.
So I got myself an IT Job at an Online Shop and been doing decent money ever since staying there from 9 to 5.
I usually work 6 hours a day and spend the other 2 to 3 hours browsing the chins.
Only things I don't like is getting out of bed early and having weekly team meetings to discuss current status of my projects.

Sipping helps me in the mornings. Usually Golden Power but sometimes I'll have Uludag.

Attached: 41d5z1j9IWL.jpg (500x500, 32K)

I thought NEETs spend their time playing an instrument, studying the work of nietzsche and learning to cook 5 star meals.

Neetdom is literally Freedom.
Wouldn't have it any other way.
Feel sorry for wagecucks.