Ugh I was in that second thread with that Ell girl. And using my laptop. And using hotel wifi...

Ugh I was in that second thread with that Ell girl. And using my laptop. And using hotel wifi. And the wifi suddenly cut off at 357 AM. Was that just a wifi glitch, or could the hotel wifi somehow know I was visiting that thread and kick me off the network?

Posting from my phone now on data. Can someone who knows about router technology help me out Im kind of freaking out right now. Am I in trouble?

Attached: C3A34C43-65CF-40ED-8651-0908671C0B8B.png (1200x942, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b7SiNcKUHzQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does the hotel WiFi even know what websites Im visiting, and the content of those websites? And could it conceivably auto block it based on picking up keywords? There werent even any explicit keywords in the thread is the thing.. was someone stalking my web live?

>Ell girl
who

I was thinking of posting a suggestive pic as a pedobeacon but all I have on my phone are fine art paintings and its like.. dont shit where you eat, you know? Ellposter deleted his thread again though while I was gone and might have gone to sleep.

Yes any owner of any network can see your shit.

But the question is who the hell is up at 357 AM seeing me jack it to fully clothed whatever and deciding okay lets kick him out.

Should I risk trying to log back into the WiFi? I shut off my computer in complete paranoia

Dude just chill. Is it the first time you lost internet connection? It can happen some times. Are you sure you're not in psychosis?

Attached: 1504171815640.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Ive just had a lot of close calls in the last few weeks and havent slept for 30 hours.

And I just got out of a fucking public speaking class this evening where I got up there and admitted to everyone I was a pedo. It was the last day. I got a 55 out of 100. Still passed the class, baybee

user you should see a doctor. Or you may endup like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=b7SiNcKUHzQ

if you're not larping it seems you're in psychosis.

Attached: 1503504641054.jpg (320x240, 13K)

Not joking at all mate. Its funny you should mention that because once my mom gets back i had all but decided on telling her I need to see a therapist. Thanks for your concern.

What the fuck? Are you actually brain dead? In what universe would this be a good idea?

I actually can't even fathom being this fucking stupid.

Attached: sus8i3agq2511.png (960x960, 331K)

Lmao it was actually a great speech friendo. But yeah everyone was looking down the whole time and I almost cried. And when I sat down I heard people whispering behind me /scary. thats so scary./

The reason I did it is because I realized even if I didnt go to class on the last day id still pass. So I decided to go and just talk about whatever I wanted.

Practice not giving a fuck about people, practice being more forthright. Success in my eyes.

The "not giving a fuck" attitude is for being comfortable in your own skin, not telling your entire class you have a sexual fetish for the underage. You're as bad as the fags who constantly flaunt how much gay sex they have, or trannies pushing their fetish on others. Even worse actually since what you were describing is illegal.

Probably doesn't matter if you passed or not, I suspect you'll be getting kicked out soon enough anyway you absolute unit of a brainlet.

"It was a great speech"
>Everyone was looking down
>Whispered about you when it was over
>Almost cried
>Got a 55

Are you delusional as well?

Attached: 1512184296568.png (768x752, 168K)

I never described anything illegal. It was a speech about the perils of self awareness and self discovery--in the context of my artistic practice leading me down a path I couldnt sustain.

Its some random community college anyway. Im just taking the credits with me back to university.

Im satisfied I was brave enough to enact follow through taking such an extreme step. In doing so Im preparing myself for the worst; that is, having to confront people I actually care about regarding the matter. If youre anything like me, youre gonna want to do the same. Cant live a lie forever.

>delusional
>stupid
>thinks he is a hero
>pedophile

Im not a hero lol, thanks for projecting that sentiment though...just taking steps to come to terms with my identity. I have no delusions about who I am; contrarily im grossly aware of it.

then why, if you're self aware, would you tell a bunch of strangers that you're a pedo?

My opener was something like:

I dont want to talk about this. Most people go their whole lives without even having to think about this part of themselves.
But seeing as this past fourteen months of my life have culminated in [flowery verbiage for figurative explosion in my face a few weeks back], I thought it necessary to bookend this chapter of my life by putting it to rest in the form of this final speech.

Filled in a lot about suicide attempts too. I did intend it to be a scary story, a cautionary tale of the perils of chasing ones vanity.

How did you tell them you wanted to fuck kids?

That gets a little too personal in terms of what specifically happened in my story. No one was harmed. But there were a lot of painful conversations, and she and I decided to do the right thing in the end. Also we are relatives.

>no one was harmed but I fucked my 11 year old cousin and got her pregnant and we're keeping it

that's what it sounds like you just said.

Kekd. Ahh, but the feeling of freedom you get after getting it off your chest. It feels like the first breath of air youd ever breathed.

If you did something illegal like what I just described, you probably should not have told anybody.

Its not THAT kind of interesting story. I didnt commit a crime, lol, and I never would. Thats the whole point of the speech.

Anyway, a part of me WAS feeling pretty shitty about giving the speech, but thanks for helping me come around and reevaluate WHY I did what I did. It helped.

You have no self awareness you pretentious fuck. If you did you would have realized that giving a speech on how you want to fuck kids would be a bad idea. You have absolutely nothing to gain and everything to lose from doing such a thing.

You're not special, or intelligent, or self aware. You're completely delusional and unable to read social cues.

Yes that's illegal you dumb piece of shit, having sexual relations with a minor will get you locked up and put on a list. Add on that it was a family member? Jesus christ I hope this is bait. I don't want to believe a human can be this fucking retarded.

Enjoy the police knocking on your door soon to confiscate your electronics.

good luck, bastard.

Attached: 1511303786807.png (959x538, 272K)

Im so confused, lmao. The point is, Thoughts and feelings cant be controlled; theres nothing wrong with thoughts and feelings.

What can be controlled is acting upon them. I never acted upon them. No one was harmed.

define "not harmed".
Looking at a child thru a sexual lens harms them.

Okay, fine, Ill let you know what actually happened since youre so interested. I drew two abstract portraits of her. And I knew in my heart that I could draw a lot more. And she wanted me to draw more.

But we talked and we decided against that path. And I decided to take a break from art (which art I had been doing for the last fourteen months.)

Sorry to ruin your fun, but it was on the whole a wholesome experience. Not everything about finding youth romantic is about sticking your dick into stuff. Please keep that in mind for future reference.

Oh that isn't bad. Hope she was wearing clothes.

Ugh, and thats the thing, is Picasso met Marie Therese Walter when he was 43 and she was 15. And Picasso had NO qualms. And Picasso created hundreds if not thousands of works memorializing her.

Marie Therese Walter ended up killing herself; as did another one of his muses, Jacqueline Roque. This is a mortal type of danger to be starting that type of relationship with anyone.

To give up fourteen months worth of my artistic pursuit because my muse had at once possessed me, and yet she was just too dear to me--It had to be done. I care about my family too much to have to put us through that.