Anyone else get called pedo all the time online for no reason?

I join online communitty and they always call me a pedo.
I think its because my Waifu or anime girls I like are "underage".

It doesnt feel good but I mean I dont like pre teens so whats the matter, like I dont like 3D anyway but I certainly dont like pre teen 3D so they can fuck off.

I get bullied by robots

Attached: gWRTZVr.jpg (704x1000, 129K)

the 3d equivalent of loli women are midgets

Well if you are not pedo why does it matter to you. You don't get mad if someone calls you fat if u are not, why would this be any different.

Be happy that you don't get called a pedo in real life.

Lol this. Your life would be over real fast. Even if it's not true, people will talk behind your back.

Attached: 1530174251943.jpg (629x948, 322K)

>everyone in my college thinks Im a satanist (im not)
>everyone in my college knows im pedo
>doesnt fucking matter because I dont talk to anyone
Cant complain. Couldve been worse.

Lmao, how did they find out you're a pedo?

small school. really good friends with this really influential person. We shared a lot of secrets. Like, life-ending secrets.

Anyway, that relationship fell apart. Aaaand there you have it.

People tell me IRL I "look like a pedo".
Have no idea what about me makes them say that. I asked someone what they meant by it and they pointed out my mustache gap.
I fucking hate people.

Oh man I've got that pedo smile, only males or "masculine" females call me out for it. Children love me though, they're quite drawn to me and adults especially other males get mad about it. It's extremely depressing, I'd never hurt one being that I was molested myself its just frustrating as people always ask why I am so sad and depressed. I worry one day somebody is going to attack me for it. It's a painful feeling, like there is no escape from their judgement.

That's sad. I would trynna suppress these feelings anyway, if I were you. Are you attracted to older men/women at all?

>tfw you're a professional babysitter at 22 and nobody bats an eye

Attached: anime.gif (381x434, 1.98M)

Ive thought about this a lot. Ill describe it as a bell curve with the fringe ends at 8 and 20, and the peak at 13. That is to say, the percentage of 8 year olds to which Im attracted is as scarce as the percentage of 20 year olds.

I am 20. Yeah. It is bad.

I was being called a pedo IRL in a high school because i was hitting on 14 yr old girls when i was 17.

Attached: 1530221775424.jpg (270x306, 19K)

I mean, to that end I dated a 14 year old at 18, two years back Only girlfriend Ive ever had. God, it was a blast. It was a pure relationship, mind you, completely PG-13. Were still good friends.

I mean, it's just a preference, don't let it define you. You are still pretty young, I'm pretty sure the curve will move to the right as you mature.

Totally what Im hoping. Im sure the therapist imma see in a bit will beat some sense into me. Thanks for the support

Just be content that nobody cares enough about loli to antagonize the people who like it.

Unless you're talking about Shadman I guess.

No, gunjy, it's because you're a bogan and a legitimate pedophile who uses the 2d shit as a coverup for your underage lust.

dont tell her you like girls in their prime, aka 14+

how did you know its me you fag.
I dont even fap to underage girls taht are 3D I took 2D pill.

fuck off man 14+ is hot

Attached: 1u7Xb1B.png (900x1125, 570K)

>posts childs in sugestive poses
>gets concerned when people call him out
Huh

>child

its cute anime girls man, I dont care if they are 10 they are cute because anime girls.
They have curves, fuck off pedophobe

Attached: DsLAn8r.jpg (755x1200, 57K)

>talk about how I like 2D lolis because I think they are cute but not in a sexual way
>get called a pedo

Attached: 321.gif (360x230, 79K)

meh lolis are sexy in a sexual way, I would love to fug a cute loli

Attached: bVmzrCV.jpg (600x800, 102K)

>being called a pedo for being attracted to 14-year-old 2D girls
>12-14 years old is when most girls are going through the peak stages of puberty
>bodies are literally running a test cycle of reproductive organs all the time, will start building a child the second an opportunity appears, and will run a system purge once a month.
>arguably the ideal time biologically for girls to start having children
>being called a pedo for being attracted to sexually viable females at their most fertile and most attractive time
>because they're "underage"
>daily reminder that AOC and the term "underage" are concepts less than 100 years old
>Pubescent girls were married off as early as possible back in the day
>People call it immoral and criminal whilst sitting in their Western 21st century ivory towers whose foundations were built on that system.

user, being attracted to 14yos isn't wrong, or immoral. If you're a man, that is your primary biological directive. Just don't let it get the better of you and you'll be fine.

Never ever tell this to your therapist. Trust me on this one.

riginally Greentext, please.

There's nothing to greentext but I've read about multiple anons who told their therapist about it. They could never change their mind about being a pedo, but they could tell the normie therapist was disgusted by them after that and did less to help them.
In some countries they're also obligated to report it to the police, even if you didn't do anything or never would.

So yeah. If you want to play with that high risk low reward thing, go ahead. But I wouldn't recommend it

Attached: 18.jpg (1246x1565, 267K)

I heard something like that too. What a world, my user... Mutilating your body is totally ok and trendy, but loving somebody is definitely wrong and immoral.

Fuck these modern "feminists"... They just want less rivals.

They just can't fathom that someone can be attracted to kids and not act upon it, because they don't want to hurt them.
When a normie hears anything that resembles begin a pedo, they go from "everything has to be tolerated in todays society" to "I wanna fucking slice off the skin of every pedo until they die a painful death". As if that's not a worse urge than loving something..

Attached: 283.jpg (1920x1232, 374K)

I agree 100% 14 is best age for 3d

yeah man never tell your pysch you like cute lolis in 3d.

100% user.

Like so many people are secret pedos, its only the sick fucks that hurt kids

Attached: 4M0HfxMr.jpg (1456x2059, 201K)

No: 11-13 is.

megumin is a malnourished sticc she doesn't have curves.

W-what happens if you poke megumin in the belly button?

Attached: Shock and awe.gif (640x360, 145K)

>Like so many people are secret pedos, its only the sick fucks that hurt kids
This desu. Sometimes I even see it in the way a guy is looking at a kid. Especially when it's family and a little girl is running around naked/in underwear during summer.

I mean let's face it.. modern day beauty standard is a smooth skin, least amount of hair besides head and an innie pussy.

that's not megumin it has blue eyes.

This. Aqua >>>>>>>>> Memegumin

Bumping with this gif because I like it

Attached: 224.gif (1200x672, 1.92M)

Lolis are designed with mature features generally, it's natural to want to fuck them.

Protip: you only get called a pedo if you're ugly
So just don't be ugly!

I don't care what you're into as long as it's 2d, but stop making all these fucking threads Jesus Christ

Go back far enough, if you had a genuinely cool, laid-back and loving attitude towards them and weren't ugly, you'd have parents lining up to offer their daughters to you, because they'd know you'd treat their kid with care.

You sound nice OP, don't let bullies get you down! I could listen to you talk about little bodies all day.

Attached: Jackb.jpg (708x1000, 129K)

bumping thread for good pics

awww thats cute orignao

Attached: BxoY1MLr.jpg (1410x1372, 127K)

Loli thread a day keeps the normies away?

Attached: 230.jpg (3488x2404, 1.66M)

Thank you OP. Wishing you a loli on your lap to kissu.

Attached: smile.jpg (1050x642, 503K)

>I get bullied by robots
no robot would bully you because of weird sexual preference. those are all normalniggers in disguise

Exactly. Post armpits

mmm thats one cute loli user.
I love lewding lolis as cute as her.

Attached: megumin_by_drawingshit-dbaazft.png (719x560, 206K)

What would you do to this qt loli, user?

Attached: 63eed3fe2c7d845765012e13b6d68b1c.jpg?e=1531939457&m=LHUN8NM1lhX0OzX1-EVwgg.jpg (600x1200, 84K)

id give her some cream of my own user :)

maybe cuddle and see how taht goes, I bet she is soft and cuddly

Attached: PZwba1g.jpg (849x1200, 608K)

Thanks, I only save the best (imo)

Wtf such perfect innies and you want armpits? Don't think I have any of that even lol

Attached: 264.jpg (1400x1000, 168K)

I don't think she'd know how to get it user, would you teach her how to properly milk your cock of cream or just enjoy her curious licking and nibbling?

Attached: fll.jpg (567x800, 108K)

tell those niggers to fuck off lmao

This but unironically exduex

MODS PLEASE SPARE THIS SHIT FROM ENTERING MY CACHE

OP what is your favourite part of a loli?

crayon arts draws the cutest lolis

Attached: crayon lolis.jpg (1200x900, 659K)

What's wrong user

Never knew the artist. I just saved whatever I found on Jow Forums

Attached: 207.jpg (1104x1600, 322K)

the loli you just posted looks like she would know how to make anyone happy.
But if she didnt I would let her explore and find out the best way

Attached: 1531092373917.jpg (1500x1046, 316K)

Lmao do you live in Europe or something? These images are perfectly legal in muttland

a bunch of qts

Attached: lewd crayon arts.jpg (1000x750, 159K)

My fav part is just how smol and cute they are, the "age" isnt even a consideration to me.
most lolicons are not into the age of the 2D girl,
they just love cute lolis.

very cute man, I hate when lolis are drawn like whores AKA shadmans garbage art

I cant fap atm....stahp trying to make me fap to em

Attached: 5KjuStM.png (1029x1113, 785K)

Why can't you fap? I like hearing about lolicons fapping to petite sweet lolis.

Attached: data.jpg (1284x1729, 338K)

Yea. My main dislike of western art is that the vast majority just looks vulgar.

Attached: loli peace.jpg (700x700, 105K)

>I cant fap atm....stahp trying to make me fap to em
It's ok. She already found another victim

Attached: 225.jpg (1214x850, 119K)

>having shit taste

This wouldn't happen if you had better waifus

Attached: f2d9173e35e2a29e44c3d2cf3ded5143.png (450x707, 417K)

Bump for OP desuwa

Then stop posting loli you monkey

Attached: Chiguchi Miri you are a pedo.png (1267x474, 502K)

>In some countries they're also obligated to report it to the police, even if you didn't do anything or never would.

That makes so little sense, being a pedophile isn't a crime. Well maybe in russia or in some other third world shithole but in any real country. Of course peoples attitudes can be what they are but theres no way they have to report someone in any western society for tought crimes.

The fact that you need to get help implies that you are a danger to children already in some places. In sane countries you are only supposed to get reported if you make it seem like you are an actual danger. Its fucked.

Attached: 2a9d4dba264f4845.png (650x877, 166K)

op post discord

It is pretty obvious it is you because of your writing style, and autistic megumin posting. Just like I always post with demon boys on Jow Forums because I too am autistic.

t. Isaac

>say that there is nothing wrong with beastiality being legal in Canada
>get called a pedo that wants to fuck animals

Attached: 53e132bac5430e3a9ee54fd19ae00d21.jpg (841x1200, 142K)

I have told about to my therapist amongst other problems about that I have sexual desires to young girls (at the time I told around +12 but at this point of my life I would say +14). He asked have I ever commited a crime or thought about it, and I said I have not and I won't. This was 10 years ago and there has not been a single thing in my records stopping me working part time with children when I was studying even they have run state background check on me. In other hand, I live in a modern western society and not in USA or Russia or some other hurrdurrland.

Also the question he asked was most likely mandatory, and if I would have said I had commited a crime he would have to report it to authorities. However I have not and thanks to him I most likely never will. I understand that I can't help my desires but like every single heterosexual male is not raping every grown up adult they see, I am not going to touch kids. Obviously I chose my career later on industry where I don't have to work with kids just because I personally would feel immoral doing the job, not because I am scared of doing something.

I feel bad if there actually are people who can't speak to their fuckin therapist about stuff that is bothering their mind. That is more fucked up than wanting to have sex with a teenager (which is actually pretty fucking normal in a biological way, however not socially accepted). And if you approach this at the childs point of view, which one is more ethical, let the pedos try to cope with their desires or let them swallow them for rest of their life which increases the risk of actual crime.

Attached: 1504100510516.png (922x1000, 605K)

his discord is Gunjyguy#4537 i think.

also i made a discord a while back /9UCP75T but never advertised it

Nice thread OP. I hate how vilified finding 11-16 year olds attractive is. They are menstruating. They are ready for sex. The most healthy offspring come from the youngest girls. Most men find young girls attractive but will get lynched if they say anything, or bury it deep inside.

I can't wait for full-immersion VR. I will finally be able to have my own loli. The day it happens, I will cry tears of joy. Even thinking about it has me teared up. I want an attractive, pure loli to tell me she loves me, even if it's fake. I want her to cover her face in embarassment when I call her cute. I want her to tell me to be gentle as I lewd her without any fear of repercussions. Honestly though, doing lewd things to my 2D waifu isn't even the worst part. I am not allowed to show any affection to little kids or else be socially ostracized. I just want them to be happy. Why WHY WHY is society so FUCKED. WHY WERE WOMEN GIVEN THE RIGHT TO VOTE? EVERYTHING STARTED GOING DOWNHILL EVER SINCE THEN. FUCK FEMALES FOR RUINING EVERYTHING REEEEEEEEE

>I feel bad if there actually are people who can't speak to their fuckin therapist about stuff that is bothering their mind.
This is me. I have a friend who knows about my inclinations, and he is totally ok with it, so I can feel a bit better, but right now we are far from each other, so I have to shut up and die a little bit more every day.
I genuinely believe that youngsters and adults can have an emotional relationship, even physical. But always with respect, love and care. Society portrait us as devils, without realising that we're just normal people, willing to love and be loved.

I had a similar experience. I roomed with a guy who also had a slight inclination for children. Mine was more pronounced, but it felt fucking good to be understood. We rated lolis we found on a /b/ thread one day. Felt really good man.

>I genuinely believe that youngsters and adults can have an emotional relationship, even physical
That's how it worked for thousands of years. Nothing wrong about it, as long as it's consensual

Yeah, I know that feel. I even remember him saying something like "if I had a sister, I'd let her go out with you, because I know that you are a good guy." Well, he's the second friend that says that to me, to be honest (the other one have a sister that enjoys going out with questionable guys).

My friend isn't into loli (more like milfs), but he knows me, and trusts me.