Fight with depression

how do you robots deal with depression?
i had a lot of stress lately and 10 days ago i woke up full paranoid and depressed for the first time in my life. right now the anxiety attacks kinda stopped, but i still feel bad as fuk for no reason and can't get myself to study/work. any suggestions how to get out of this shithole?

Attached: sadpepe.jpg (640x480, 29K)

pls halp bots

Talk to people , dont stay alone , if u stay alone it will kill you

Write. Freewrite. Notes app. If you dont know, freewrite is you NEVER press backspace, even if you have a typo. Just keep tapping your stream of consciousness.

I guarantee you you wont go ten minutes of typing without running into redundant negativity.

stay up for a few days
sleep deprivation makes you go from depressed to paranoid and twitchy, which is more tolerable.

I don't wanna be alive. I don't wanna be alive. I don't wanna be alive. I don't wanna be alive. I don't wanna be alive.

God, this is kind of creepy--I was rapid-chanting variations on that exact phrase in my car driving home from class today.

If you're in school then you should have access to some kind of counseling/therapy, which will hopefully prove helpful. Apart from that, make sure your diet, sleep habits, and exercise habits are all in order. Maybe work on ways to cope with your stress, too.

i think about death more and more each day.

Drugs.
Stimulants.
Meth. Cocaine
Dancing

Attached: images.jpg (308x164, 15K)

Cigarettes :) original comment

First start to work out. Then dont eat shit allright? That will keep you busy enough and in the meantime the magic is starting to happen. :) also read, i would suggest Jung for starters.

what about life? think about baby birds and flowers blooming. think on heavenly things, faustus.

Me too user. It's so appealing to think that after a quick ten seconds, all our problems could be over.

We need help.

i cant do this
i dont know why but whenever i have attempted to freewrite, i panic and after a few words i decide to stop
what comes out never makes any sense and if it were to continue, i feel as though it wouldnt be very pleasant

Thats in line with what I was thinking, is there has to be a finite number of times I can say it before it motivates me to do something about it. Im glad were not alone in having these ideas plague us.

those things are rare and do not appear, notice me, or matter when they should.

death is all that matters in my mind.

Cont.. also the world is fucked. Dont trust it. You need to start your own routines now. Focus!!

See a psychiatrist
Get meds and/or therapy
I know it feels terrible and like you'll never get better, but you absolutely can and when you do, it feels like waking up from a bad dream.

I dont think i got depression. Isn't depression being sad and not knowing why ? I got plenty of reasons to be sad

Attached: memetending.jpg (500x500, 45K)

as it is the case with most things there is a breaking point for depression too.
At some point in your depression you can't go any further so one of 3 things happen:
>you kys (easiest way out of a depression)
>you become completely apathetic to life and don't even feel sad anymore, since you won't feel anything
>you get out of your depression by yourself (hardcore achievement unlocked) or through other means such as friends, family, love, therapy & so on

Attached: p2.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Its sort of like meditation in that regard, in that it requires starting with small increments and building up. Maybe trivially/silly small.

If theres shitty stuff in there, I have a feeling its better to have it in front of us, externalized, instead of caught up in our brain. Like a big sneeze into a tissue.

Also if you have access to ketamine, it's known to have instant antidepressant effects in some people

Ah, stay, good Faustus, stay thy desperate steps!
I see an angel hovers o'er thy head,
And, with a vial full of precious grace,
Offers to pour the same into thy soul:
Then call for mercy, and avoid despair.

Attached: 1518457084373.png (1600x900, 453K)

Ultimately becoming self-sufficient is the key to gain victory over depression. OP i believe in you.

we should all just get on xanax and take that for the rest of our lives so each day can become a blur and you'll wake up one day, 55 years old, wondering where the fuck you are.

i feel like that movie Garden State was a documentary of my future life. maybe i can go back home too.

I'd say depression means constantly feeling sad/anxious. To the point where those feels surpress every other feel & deeply affect your life in a negative way.
You don't feel happy anymore and even if something good happens to you.

Digits and I finally find out whether someone cursed me not to have genuine connection or a girlfriend ever again

Off by one, so I guess I wasn't cursed. Either way, I'm not gonna have either of those two.

i drink a lot, not the healthiest thing i know, but i dont want to go back on the pills the doctor gave me that turns me into a cold emotionless zombie

learning a new language helped me for some time

obviously, my choice was japanese

I've been experiencing invasive thoughts of suicide for several years and haven't slept, eaten or worked properly in a very long time. I have no practical advice to give you. I'm just here to vent. I exercise but due to the other shit habits don't get much out of it. Also I refuse to take meds and lie to mental health professionals because I'm afraid of being institutionalised. Life is going nowhere slowly and painfully for me. Part of me wants a gf but the other part thinks I need to avoid women for their sake and mine. I recently got an 'A' in one of my subjects though so who knows. Maybe I can become a functional cyborg one day.

I've been doing this for years. Without thinking about it I often break out into 'I hate myself' or 'I should kill myself'.

If you direct all your energy to maximum shields, you have none left for propulsion.

Attached: rikercrazy.jpg (1400x700, 197K)

Just keep posting and/or lurking on Jow Forums
Don't do anything else with your life.

Attached: 1529449806328.jpg (380x380, 34K)