FUCK COMPANIES

I COME BACK TO VISIT MY HOMETOWN AND EVERYONE, EVERYONE IS FUCKING OBESE BECAUSE COCA-COLA IS NOW CHEAPER THAN WATER! FUCK COCA-COLA AND FUCK WHOEVER HAD THE IDEA TO PRIVATIZE WATER!

Attached: enough is enough.png (600x600, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/07/14/world/americas/mexico-coca-cola-diabetes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not the company, It's people making a conscious choice to drink. I bet you think you are edgy for not drinking soda you fucking normie.

>lel
These people have agency and choose to act in a way that makes them obese.
They can afford to drink tapwater right?
Did prices for bottled water actually rise over time?

Or this is bait or you are a fucking idiot
Our tapwater is infected with chlorine and chemicals. Perhaps you live in a first world country and don't have experience with not having clean water because of governmental negligence.

>Muh le bait meme
>Muh le 4channel lingo
You are bait fucking faggot kike nigger

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x972, 91K)

>buy a tap water filter

wow, that was hard

THEY'RE POOR

Attached: they are poor.png (631x150, 15K)

how are they buying coke then?

>COCA-COLA IS NOW CHEAPER THAN WATER
lrn2read

>These people have agency and choose to act
Yeah, they can be obese or spend more money, that they are short on.
Fucking libertarians are more delusional and ignorant of reality than marxists sometimes.

I guess all the money in the world can't buy basic reading comprehension

This specific situation hasn't happened to me, but it is really fucked up that soda and unhealthy foods are often times cheaper than normal foods. I understand when it comes to organic foods or not, but with water it doesn't make sense. How can gathering all the materials for soda and making it be cheaper than filtering, on a massive scale, something that exists almost everywhere?

Also, I have no idea how to fix this issue, since I don't know why it exists in the first place. Anybody have any ideas?

Attached: 1530712947299.png (414x343, 8K)

There's the same issue in a neighbouring town that's even more fucked up than mine. Just found an article on it nytimes.com/2018/07/14/world/americas/mexico-coca-cola-diabetes.html

if they didn't buy coke for a time then they'd be able to buy a water filter

Why anyone would drink soda instead of water when thirsty is beyond me

If they didn't buy coke for a time they'd be spending more money on water instead, and would be even less able to buy a filter. Are you legit retarded?

>Our tapwater is infected with chlorine and chemicals
You're so stupid it is funny.
You are aware that tap water has FDA regulations right?

NOT EVERYBODY LIVES IN THE UNITED STATES YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (741x649, 51K)

>this entire post
Oh the ironing

>COCA-COLA IS NOW CHEAPER THAN WATER!
WHERE?

If they're obese, that means they're consistently eating more than they should i.e. they have enough food so money is irrelevant.
Just don't eat as much christ it's not rocket science.

The thing is that we are running out of sweet (aka drinkable) water, and slowly but surely companies are buying what's left of it.

Genuine question, what is this little creature in the picture meant to represent. I am pretty sure it is mixed race but considers itself white, right?

tap water mongoloid.

>mfw americans got undrinkable tap water

Attached: 1452124937766.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

Are you from India? I watched a video some time ago in which apparently coca cola was sucking out water from a village to make coca cola.

>Everybody lives in America
How can you be so self-centered and stupid?

just drinking coca cola wont make you obese
you need to drink 5 liters of cola a day to reach your daily recommended intake of 2000 calories, which almost nobody does
the real problem is that ppl arent adjusting their diets accordingly
if they just ate half as much as they used to eat they could drink 2,5 liters of cola a day w/o getting fat