How often do you need to shower if all you do is stay inside and play vidya...

How often do you need to shower if all you do is stay inside and play vidya? I keep a fan on me so I dont even sweat that much.

Attached: 6E424307-CB14-4B1F-9815-459766A449E8.jpg (444x444, 42K)

you'll probably still start smelling bad after 3-4 days of that

I shower every few months even during summer. You don't really notice it. Only thing I hate is rubbing my hand across my chest, arms and legs I get all skin flakes come off.

Legit I shower whenever my mom tells me to and that is not often
Otherwise I wouldnt shower at all.

Adults should showers once every two days at least. Being clean is good for your mental health

Too depressed to shower.

At least every other day, trust me. You might not swest much but even so your balls will stink and your hair will get greasy. Plus, your skin will be a lot more prone to breaking out.

Every day because I'm a clean boy

Acne is gone now and I actually shower maybe like ten times in a year. Before I was showering every day.

>You don't really notice it
Anyone can notice it, except for you.
That's how your nose works, retard.

I only notice it after getting out the shower oddly. My armpits start to smell. Deodrant is designed to make you smell worse after you stop using it also.

showers feel good desu

>tsw video games with no deodorant

>getting out the shower oddly
Your brain gets used to smell of your un-bathed guy smell. Which is efficent.
But when you spend 30 minutes or more in shampoo and steam, you start to notice because it's another "new" smell to you.

>Deodrant is designed to make you smell worse after you stop using it also
>tinfoil_hat.jaypeg

Keep falling for the deodorant jew.

Attached: 1DA1849A-C326-4FF0-91FD-DD99D94FAB9B.png (986x797, 869K)

I only have a bathtub. It's a real chore filling it up and then I hate just laying there. Then I have to dry myself which takes ages. My hair is all wet if I've washed it and all tangly. How can anyone do this daily?

I don't know if my sweat glands are fucked or something, but i literally have to shower like twice a day or i smell like a rotting onion

I shower at least 2 or 3 times a day cause I like the warmth and I feel better when I shower briefly but people still tell I smell like shit what do

Attached: 1530969048555.jpg (475x358, 104K)

5 days. 3 if you have to get out of the house or talk with others face to face (even your family) regularly.

>using deodorant
i shiggy fucking diggy mates

Attached: 988471057611dccf87943c0fa937523c_400x400[1].jpg (400x400, 20K)

Depends on your body, genetics, and fat. If you are a skinny East Asian who eats well, maybe 4 days between showers could be acceptable. If you are a fat white or black person who eats shitty, every day or every other day at bare minimum. If you are Indian and eat Indian food, shower every day.

Every other day. I get Jock itch if longer than 2 days.