I'm honestly starting to question my sexuality because of guys like this

I'm honestly starting to question my sexuality because of guys like this.

Attached: 1531842244444.jpg (1000x1000, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/h8s8d1yf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's OK, we all know you're a massive faggot. Originionly, of course.

The thing is i am not gay, i don't like masculine men, but feminine guys like this i am attracted to

w-what would you do to him, OP?

Attached: IMG_0043.png (500x330, 108K)

>I'm attracted to females and feminine looking people
You're just a retarded straight person. Go suck a dick if you don't believe me.

Its ok. Girls can also love girls.

It would be great if all real women had dicks. We could suck them all day long and get cum in the face and even fucked in theass and NO ONE could ever call you gay because it's a woman

Attached: 15063694077782628871.jpg (249x249, 14K)

Its different once you see them in person, they definitely look like men. Just very gay

Kiss him and cuddle him, look how silky smooth his skin is he must feel better to hold than most girls do

not OP but I would hog tie him, lie him on his stomach and then face fuck him until he couldn't breath

Attached: 076047C0-AAD7-46B9-A1B2-4F15D08B2E58.jpg (800x600, 59K)

I wanna watch him get blacked so bad

These are both very hot, t-thank you

Attached: IMG_9923.png (739x806, 288K)

You don't happen to be gay perchance, user?

Attached: 1530869646848.jpg (500x436, 20K)

maybe just a little bit...

Attached: IMG_0039.jpg (894x894, 139K)

>question my sexuality
but he's trying to look like a girl, so you aren't really attracted to to men exactly. meaning it's a little gay but not entirely gay

It's not gay to be attracted to men if you are attracted to them because of their femininity.
If a woman you've had a crush on comes out as a trans man, would you suddenly become gay?

>That antiaxial bicranial tilt
>Those visible visome notches
>That englarged Croncilius nerve
>Those tiny vacuole structures
How can you even like this?

Ah, robots are being delusional as always

Attached: 1494603267559.jpg (900x506, 54K)

You're making my dick hard user xd

i had followed this bitch on twitter until it said it had a girlfriend or some shit. (a roastie gf)

fuck that, fucking gay bitch.

I would smooch his asshole while stroking his penis.

this faggot is tormenting me because I'm falling in love with her

Sissy boys are the best. Such sluts.

Attached: 14763537262.gif (320x213, 1.92M)

Where do you find sissies? Whenever I try to contact a cutie here, they end up ghosting me.

What size do you like user, have you figured it out yet

strawpoll.com/h8s8d1yf
strawpoll.com/h8s8d1yf
strawpoll.com/h8s8d1yf

Attached: 123.png (850x569, 51K)

If you're attracted to men and you're a man you're gay period. Have you morons never heard of twinks? According to you, women attracted to butch lesbians aren't lesbian.

Stop labeling yourself.

Aaaa, I wanna gently facefuck him till I cum down his throat. Been on nofap for a week and anything sexual makes me want to explode.

Don't question it OP. Just remember that all those pics are from distinct girl angles to make him look as girly as possible. In motion, in real life, he looks much different. Remember: Trap posters, it's what you're not seeing that gives them away.

probably cause most of us dont like giving out contacts on an anonymous imageboard

>Thinking futa isn't gay
You need to be put in SPED programs you retard

>According to you, women attracted to butch lesbians aren't lesbian.
this is the truth. lesbians don't really exist. they're just uggo women who often both act like males to make eachother feel better

D-Do feminine boys like other feminine b-boys? Asking for a f-friend...

yes but its way too gay to actually happen

yeah we do ^w^

I'm not really feminine myself, but I'm really short, pale and have a soft face and nice hair. I want to be a femboy, but it seems like a lot of effort, especially if I don'tt get a qt bf from it... thoughts?

do whatever you want to do, it does take a lot of effort to get the proper femboy aesthetic but once you get there its fairly easy to stay there.

Its not hard once you get into it, how tall are you user

like 165cm, maybe a little shorter.

Same user
I mean, you can always start by shaving and taking pictures for anons to see. From there buy girls clothes and take more. Its fun and safe... as loong as you don;t go crazy

>taking pictures for anons to see
i'm not a slut, user... but idk how else I could find another cute boy to be bfs with >.>

If you wanna reach proper femboy levels then you gotta control the hormone levels in your body, this can usually be achieved by dieting properly to increase the estrogen level in your body naturally

pure pictures
only deranged boys start with lewd pictures
take pictures of your cute cosplays or your cute legs
see this is a deranged boy
DONT LISTEN TO HIM

Thinking about trying out Grindr, anyone know if there are "girls" like this on there? Or is it all just like masculine dudes.

its a bit difficult to look feminine without actually having feminine body chemistry

mostly all masculine pretentious dudes "wOAh so gay awesome lets go to pride whOA yeah!"

oof
whats your build

not me, probably the estrogen boi. but yeah i agree, it'd probably be difficult to look feminine without the right body chemistry.

about 160cm tall, managed to diet down to a nice slim figure over a couple months and managed to control my body chemistry enough to pass as feminine. It becomes much easier to get the feminine look once you control your body chemistry, such an example being that my body hair grows less and my skin is softer.

I'm 19, would it be too late to try and become a femboy?

absolutely not, you can still achieve it

fyKFeeG
quiet server for birls
help us liven it up

I'm just scared of not being able to look feminine enough. There are resources online, but idk how helpful they are.

I wouldn't worry too much, especially if you are slim, young and small

camera angles my dude, oh and usually the clothing/hormones help

i kinda need to lose a bit of weight. I'm not fat or chubby, but I'm certainly not thin enough. also, i need to find a good way of managing my body hair. I have a lot of it, and that's obviously pretty bad...

>all these short as fuck femboys
I hate myself for being 5'9'', the only good thing about is I have long legs and am skinny
I hate living in a country with a higher average height

Attached: 1530451908711.jpg (1280x1916, 244K)

only way to manage the hair is to shave or get hair removal cream or something, the answer to weight is fairly simple, just work out. But dont visit Jow Forums cause they perv on you for being feminine

tallbois are good too

>implying taller boys aren't cute as fuck
i guess it depends on whether you want a masc or fem bf, but your height wouldn't stop me from dating you desu.

Squats and running will give you thicc thighs and a good butte
and get a shaver and a razor, trim the long hair, then shave whats left. Make sure you exfoliate and moisturize everyday as the hair grows back

other leg workouts are important too! you have to remember that your going for thick, feminine thighs not muscled runner legs

why would you question your sexuality over someone who looks like a girl? It's not like you are looking at some big ripped nigger and wanting his cock.

>nigger
Based

How do I avoid razor burn and ingrown hairs?

shaving correctly. remember to use shaving cream, don't ever dry shave, i speak from experience.

Exfoliate before and after
Use shaving cream
Moisturize

Any cock pics of pic related?

he has videos of jerking off, so yes
ecchievement or something

Futafag here, what is a SPED program?

Attached: 9B9BFD69-BB07-484E-917A-40FA0B4E97A2.jpg (376x391, 26K)

special education program for very special boys and girls such as yourself

how long should i generally wait between shaves? I know it grows at different rates for different people, but still

once a day should be enough unless you're a testosterone powered beast, you might only need to shave every 2 or 3 days tho

Any tips on first time with sissy boy? Originally wanted to tie him up and edge him until he begs me.

Depends on how fast you regrow hair
Sometimes I can get away with once a week, but you should do it more often

>originally
not sure what changed your mind, this sounds like a good enough idea

cuddles and handholding

I usually get visible stubble after a day or so. Would it not irritate my skin if I were to shave again after such a short time?

>he doesnt know the number one rule
Don't take pictures of your face.

I mean my body, dummy.

nope, shaving daily shouldn't do anything bad

You can shave every day, its not uncommon, especially for the face

I don't wanna spam you guys, so are there any other tips you'd recommend, just in general I guess?
thanks btw desu

Get in trap discords since you'll find the most support and less hrt shills.

hmm i feel like there's a lot i could say here but i don't have anything especially good off the top of my head, sorry user

Attached: 1531406155453.jpg (253x325, 15K)

You can get concealer that hides stubble, or look in to laser (which can be a little expensive/time consuming) or tweezing for face

epilator and tweezing works for face too and it doesnt grow back very fast (though its painful as hell coz it literally rips the hair out)

Most traps aren't perfectly hairless 24/7 either, they shave before taking pictures or use filters to hide any minor stubble, hell even girls aren't perfectly hairless on their body

dont get tricked in to taking hormones unless you actually think you wanna kill yourself living as a male, and even then go to a professional about it

Attached: photo.jpg (288x288, 24K)

yooooooo wanna hug

>trap discords
>less hrt shills
lmfao you will get shilled hrt on the daily in most trap discs

works for body too* i meant im retarded

I've never been HRT shilled in any trap server, only on Jow Forums

was exxagerating somewhat but i do see a lot of hrt shilling in most of mine

don't most decent trap servers require some kind of verification? im shy and don't want to use my main discord for that
no problem, user. have a nice day!
thanks user!! I have 0 interest in HRT, anyway. I'm not a dummy.

Name please?

originally asking politely

some of them do, i'd be surprised if you couldn't find any that don't tho

Make an alt, that's what I did

I guess my keyword is "decent". I'd want it to be mostly or entirely other traps and wannabe traps. I'm not against doing some kind of verification, but I'm really self-conscious

fair enough, good luck to you on your travels user

>not posting sauce
>not posting moar

i'm ashamed

my penis literally hurts right now, you all are too gay

It's not gay if the boys are feminine, user!