Fembot Feels Thread

Misogyny-free safe space to discuss our feels.

>tfw no qt bf to adopt a kitty with

Attached: wojak-woman-crying.jpg (845x555, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/17531591.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
strawpoll.com/h8s8d1yf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>fembot
pfffftttaahshahhahhhshdhshahhshshhshahhahhehhshhahshdhehhahahahahhehehhehehehhe weew whehehehhzhhabahhshhehsh

>tfw no qt bf to adopt a kitty with

i didnt know i wanted this until now. now i feel the same way as you do

i'm just gonna leave some things in here if that's ok

Attached: 1531537909498.webm (1041x212, 423K)

Question to fembots : do women actually like casual sex or do they just seek validation

women can be robots. we are complex multi-layered creatures and many of us are robots

>tfw no gf to
cant find another lesbian here

i like casual sex with qt boys but it doesn't fill the hole in my heart. it's fun with a qt boy but it doesn't make me less lonely

According to a new research, when looking for a potential pa ..

Read more at:
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/17531591.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Attached: robotshavehighstandards.png (1096x471, 35K)

>tfw male robot
>tfw will never have lesbian relationship
>tfw will never have my cycle match up with my gfs
>tfw will never be able to eat our bloody vaginas out while 69ing

>being an ugly girl is worse than being an ugly guy

Attached: robotshavehighstandards2.png (1104x801, 214K)

i don't mind what normies do i just hope you robots know better than to feed the femwhores.

Attached: robotshavehighstandards3.png (1144x680, 113K)

i guess my point here is there really can't be fembots

Attached: robotshavehighstandards6.png (991x599, 143K)

we all are entitled to our own opinions though, i encourage you to post the evidence why you can be lonely, femoids.

Attached: robotshavehighstandards6.5.png (633x584, 33K)

this one still makes me kek

Attached: robotshavehighstandards4.png (1114x1291, 271K)

>we are multi-layered creatures

Yea, a layer for each Chad cumshot on your face. Your quite multilayered.

>>>>tfw too fat for bf

Attached: robotshavehighstandards5.png (1008x650, 260K)

But you secretly hope that it develops to more than just causal sex right?

yeah but it never does

Nasty whore, no man will want a relationship with you when you have cucked him with dozens of men before.

No shit, cause you give men what they want right away. Your personality means nothing to them: they tolerate it because they want to fuck you. No one will ever like you for who you are.

don't trust this female, what she's saying is the guys who wanted to be more weren't good enough for her and chad only pumps and dumps. learn the whore language.

as a matter of fact just don't trust females. use them or be used by them, this is what they teach us.

These threads are more effective than woman hate threads at making new people realize the disgusting wretchedness of women. Thank you

Good insight. So i have one more question. Would you rather have 10 times sex with one perfect looking guy. Or rather with 10 diffent guys which are "just" good looking.

>grandparents have apartment in the city
>they're on vacation
>going into the city to stay in the apartment next week
>order vibrator online
>ship it to apartment
I honestly can't wait, lads (lasses?)

This except with a dog

I've never been friends with anyone who genuinely liked casual sex, closest was a couple of girls who had fwbs.

Fuck off whore and never post here again

we fembots are going nowhere. you'll have to get used to female feels in r9k

>another robot ghosts me after he find out I have a bf

Why are men so sex obsessed and rude?

Women cannot have feels as they cannot feel loneliness or isolation

So when women don't like causal sex and men don't like women who had causal sex. Why does this shit even exist.

>add some robots on discord from various threads
>one never accepts my friend request
>one unadds me after one conversation
>one ghosts me
>one messages with me for hours a day talking about his ex gf

Please someone answer, for science of course.

>men don't like women who had causal sex
Except they do like them, they like having casual sex with them.
Also I think it's just our modern sex-obsessed, real-connection-shunning society.

I guess the 10 times with one guy.
So what's the gotcha here?

Because women are lying and have tons of casual sex with Chad, but say they don't

Men will choose the 10 diffent women. I try to understand the differences between sexes. Thanks for participating. I would give you a cookie if i could.

Can any Irish fembot record an audio for me on vocaroo? :3

Yeah becuase it's the next best thing they can have. They would rather just be with chad.

Its proof of female hypergamy, that women would all rather share one Chad than all get their own beta. Or how when it comes to sex women will all flock to the same 10% of men leaving 90% of men with only scraps of sex or nothing.

>Men will choose the 10 different women
Really? I know men get bored easy but still I think a 10/10 could keep most guys interested for a while.

>having sex with one guy rather than 10 = female hypergamy

Why won't any women like me bros ;_;

Because you're ugly and have no job

How do you know that women can't feel loneliness or isolation?

I have a job though please give me more reasons

Mhh yeah mabye i should have constructed my question differently.

Anyway there is this term : alpha widow.
Basically a women who got pumped and dumped by an high value men. After that no men below that one guy is good enough for her anymore. Does this hold some truth?

Because they are universally wanted and can get a boyfriend and friends whenever they want. They are showered with love and affection just for existing

You're fat, have no confidence, don't shower, dont put effort in yourself, try to hard, don't try at all, bad at seeing signals, no friends, no hobbies, you browse r9k...

Doing a census on preferred cock size.

Fembots please participate

strawpoll.com/h8s8d1yf
strawpoll.com/h8s8d1yf
strawpoll.com/h8s8d1yf

Attached: 123.png (848x545, 51K)

How come girls that fit all this stuff still get boyfriends no problem?

people wanting to pump and dump isnt love and affection

Because men have lower standards,
If she looks good she already won

That's women Chad blinders on ignoring the millions of beta males that would love and get into LTRs with them. Women only see and consider Chads who will pump and dump

She doesn't have to look good though. She already the won the moment she was born female

Beeing pumped and dumbed by chad is better than some beta...
You have to understand females nature if you ever want a relationship

Not true. Women can have sex, but commitment?

FEMBOTS PLEASE POST YOUR DISCORDS

I no longer want to be in some beta bucks relationship with a washed up whore so I don't care. I just want women to realize the immense amount of stuff just handed to them in life. They're handed so much stuff that they reject and demonize some of it.

Attention from creepy guys is pretty unwanted, you are right about that

They can commitment from betas no problem. But they would prefer to get pumped and dumped Chad

Imagine getting so much attention in life that you can afford to be disgusted by it.

LOL, can't say I've observed that phenomenon.

>even ugly women can get commitment from betas no problem
If anyone has blinders on it's you.

This feels oddly wholesome but I dunno why

There is such a thing as negative attention. Im not sure why you cant comprehend this

I'm not fat, I shower, see "signals" just fine, have hobbies, have friends, and women have no idea l browse r9k because I don't talk about that shit in real life. Still no girlfriend because I have ugly face and not enough to make up for it. That's all.

So stop beeing a fucking beta. If a girl doesn't think you're "chad" then stop chasing her. A girl has to adore you to some degree.

You think women are entitled because you only see thinks you're desperately missing in your own life. But she has probably issues you can't see.

It only exists for people who get so much attention that they can choose to dislike some of the attention they receive

>Beeing pumped and dumbed by chad is better than some beta...
So you chose your own fate then.
There are only so many top tier men to go around, by definition. Some women will have to settle, or share, or kill themselves.

>we are complex multi-layered creatures
Ok i chortled, quality bait

Attached: D2AE09F2-FFB0-43F2-A480-39A8E069A194.jpg (1600x662, 67K)

>creepy
You mean, ugly. If not please define ''creepy."

It exists for everyone then.

You don't get to choose to be beta or alpha. It's decided for you by genetics and childhood formative experiences you have no control over.
Women are handed
>relationships
>college scholarships
>jobs
>money
>experiences
All because they are women

I read pizzafags story last night and cried myself to sleep eating yogurt raisins.

>tfw you're not skinny or cute
>tfw your hair is stupid greasy and you smell and you're too depressed to take showers
>tfw you sit in your room all day wasting your life
>tfw every pizza delivery man you've ever answered the door to is a fat old mexican, never qtbf material
>tfw when you're half-black so white men won't even look at you
>tfw there's nothing interesting about you so you only attract losers and fuckboys
>tfw all the guys you've ever met have never treated you even half as nice as the guy in that story
>tfw every guy you've ever met just wants to fuck you and never wants to be your friend.
>tfw every time you went to a boys house in school, even just for assignment work he immediately tried to turn it all sexual.
>tfw you'll never live in mid-west white america and get to experience a beautiful love like that.
>tfw you'll never have a boy 3 years younger than you dress you up in his jacket and helmet so you can hop on the back of his motorcycle and hug him tightly while he takes you places.
>tfw nobody has ever loved you.

Why even live. I don't want greasy nigger dick or loser chad dick. I just want to be loved and cherished like the girl in that story.

Attached: 0d8.jpg (200x248, 10K)

Not for the disposable gender

Truly try it before cursing the world.

You have to be a virgin for a man to love you like that

unsettling, disturbing and awkward. ugly is a trait some of these people commonly share

It's clear the difference between fembot feels and real feels is
>fembot
"None of my options are good enough"
>real
"I have no options"

Breastlets outa my waaaay

Attached: asphoto3506.jpg (2848x4288, 900K)

Why are shy men who want to love women "creepy", but serial killers who want to rape and murder women hot and receive love letters in jail?

>FEMBOTS PLEASE POST YOUR DISCORDS
This.
We all need to hook up fap and fuck

who would be into this honestly, look at these veins

Attached: 1466978571140.png (500x483, 179K)

I am. doesn't matter though. my prince is never going to show up at my door on a fucking iron steed holding a pizza speaking a language only we know so why even fucking live.

I hate my life. Maybe later I'll go and get groceries and some no-class dickhead will slow his piece of shit car down and shout "AY YO MAMA YOU FINE AS HELL! CUM OVA HERE BEBEH LES TAWK, AY MAMA WAS YO NUMBUH!? HEY BITCH I SAID WASSYO NUMBUH! AY!" when I'm walking home with the bags.

>Why are shy men who want to love women "creepy"

Contrary to your beliefs people who approach women in public arent looking for love

>
>i don't mind what normies do i just hope you robots know better than to feed the femwhores.
Braaaapppfftttdftthhh

Look, another fuckboy

I don't get it, you're a nigga but you're not into niggas. You were supposed to fall in love with the nigga in that car.

> (You)
>who would be into this honestly, look at these veins
Reee they are for the milk glands mooolet

How do you get friends by being female?

Approaching women on public is the typical advice given to men who can't get a woman

HAHAHA YOU ROASTIES ARE SO PATHETIC! HOW DOES IT FEEL KNOWING THAT I AM BUSY PLOWING 5 STACIES AT A TIME WITH MY OMEGA CHAD COCK WHILE ALL YOU CAN DO IS FANTASIZE ABOUT SUCKING MY COCK? LMAO MAYBE YOU CAN CLEAN OUT STACIES SNATCH WHEN I FINISH IN HER!

Attached: CHAD and virgin laughing.jpg (600x532, 40K)

Women have such high standards. They expect some handsome pizza man to roll up on his bad boy motorcycle and just whisk them away

>
>Look, another fuckboy (You)
Oh booo hoooo no real man wants to sit around and hear about your stupid shit all day all they want is love kindness and a thiccc mommy to love not some half caste bich who thinks she's too good for neets incels and Chad's alike
Get a reality check mate
T. 27 year old virgin boomer white male with a small penis and a non onions projewser and a broken mower here idk my dad did it until he dropped dead at 70 and it's only faster due to stupid high clock and boost clocks with nuclear thermals and the discords who had a 370 ask him if he shows up in the late 90s and driv1r are Max and the other products that are not available
Dumb phone

By friend zoning beta males

>tfw no robot bf to have pity sex with me cause he can't get laid with stacy while he looks at pictures of stacy and puts a paper bag over my head

>
>By friend zoning beta males
This omg all the normies hanging out on dating sites because they are lonely is fucking cringe they even clog up and blueball each other on there now.
Jesus christ the sex bots can't cum soon enough

>
>>tfw no robot bf to have pity sex with me cause he can't get laid with stacy while he looks at pictures of stacy and puts a paper bag over my head
Y-yeah go on

Attached: oicunt.png (707x1000, 226K)

Wait are you a robot or a girl?

Lol this is so true. Some Women actually go on tinder to "meet new people". Basically befriending some Orbiters.

Honestly I'd rather die than get into some curb crawling niggers care and chances are if I did I'd wind up dead anyway. A decent black man is 1/10,000 and they'll always date a white woman because unfortunately the 99.9999% of black women are as bad as 99.9999% of niggers. Greasy, violent, stupid, and selfish.

I'd much rather date a white guy but OOGA BOOGA she's black so she's probably violent and trashy and mean and selfish and stupid and will probably cheat on me because "it's in their culture to be unfaithful".

Attached: 0d81.jpg (200x248, 11K)

>furry
Yeah you have a penis.