What are your standards?

What are your standards?
6.5/10 here

Attached: robot standards.jpg (1755x2000, 637K)

Same fuck having an ugly gf, for me its better no than ugly

>All the 9s are 6s
>All the 6s are 4s
Damn this chart was made by a beta huh

I've gone as low as 3 and they still turn me down.

Attached: 1504937919416.png (480x376, 286K)

Is this the absolute state of american women? literally 90% of chicks i see are above 7's according to this chart.

this. the chart is original trash

according to this chart, i'm fine with 5s and above. But I also don't mind fat girls if the have a nice face

Are you the guy who thinks Muffy is a 5/10?

so raise your rating. lift eat clean make yourself presentable. you may say
>its no use
well okay maybe it isnt. you will have a better chance even if that chance goes from 0 to 10%. do it or dont it only affects you.

I never got these charts -- I never find most of the women attractive but when I'm out in the world I find most of the young women attractive.

No way. Muffy's nowhere near being a 5. At most she's a 4 if the photo's good. Bitch is plain af

12/10 not even on the chart. how was that not original

Here's the male version. According to this, how would you rate yourself?

Attached: 14979416.jpg (800x1300, 359K)

>That guy with the hat in the 9 row
What the fuck? No way that's a 9. He's clearly a 12/10

this chart is disgusting op, it's more like -3 to 7

7/10
should i let my beard grow

>Ryan Gosling is a 7
>Far-right guy is an 8
What

I think i'm a 5 when I clean up, but since i've given up for the most part, i've become fat and unhygienic, so I give myself a 3

i'd be a 7.5 once i get rid of the acne

Probably a 4. Rip

>not knowing the scoobers is a 10/10
i agree that this chart is trash though. unless these are all personalities that i havent heard of

By this chart im a 3, 4 at best, i look kinda like the ginger dude with the fucked up teeth but without the beard.

>anthony davis a 3/10

FOH

dude literally just has to fix the brow and he'd be full on normie tier, does it on purpose because that's his big defining feature now

This shit is so far off. Average people don't look like that. It would make me a 7/10 by these standards.

I'm a 6/10 but I'm not wh*te so I'm a 1/10 to women.

One of the 8's is a literal transexual.

All you need to do is get Jow Forums and you'll be a 10 to white women
Unless you're short. Then you're just fucked hahaha

Solid 6. GIVE ME A GF RIGHT NOW REEEEEE

I'm 6'4" and use to be fit. Even back then they still told me to fuck off.

Rate her and tell me

Attached: Screenshot_20180101-044146.png (1080x1920, 1.47M)

>her

That's what I'm saying, shes the lowest I'll go. That's the point you fucking mongoloid

Me and my gf are both 4/10 so everything is fine.

this is for gay guys, right? lmao

Attached: LyxY4tv[1].jpg (500x405, 37K)

Why is this so specific about the state of their hair, teeth, skin etc. You can absolutely be an 8 with acne or weird teeth

Same here, user. If they range from 5-7(based off the chart) I cant tell the difference and it really depends on their personality. Above 7 is really attractive and below 5 I can't date. I'm not picky, but I am fuck ugly which might be the cause. Waiting til I can afford that surgery.

I would go for at least a 6 but I think I am a 5. I have the features of a 4 but I clean and take care of myself. My big nose is still big and I am still skinnyfat, but my acne has nearly disappeared because I started using acne cream. Next I go for the acne scars.

Some of the 5's would be ok with good character.

lel, wish fulfillment to the max. That shit would put even me on 8 territory.

dont ever lower your standards or you will never feel satisfied. I didn't and now I'm dating 10/10 qt medical student. Work on your apprearance and you may actually reach your goal. Godspeed anons

With makeup she's 9, without it maybe 8

>1
My god they look fucking hilarious
Also 9 here

I'd swap some 8's and 9's so i guess it's just personal preference
I also don't go lower than 8 at first glance, but I fallen for lower tiers when I got to know them better. Personality isn't just a meme

>Goose only 7
He is a 9 for sure

Reminder that all of the people 4 and below are human beings just like you and all of the people you probably have in mind when you think "people".

Im a 5 so I deserve it. who could get it up for 4/10?

According to the girls i've dated: 7
According to the girls i've fucked: 4

Attached: FB_IMG_15223989206346471.jpg (720x900, 402K)

Probably a 4 but I've never seen one IRL and they probably wouldnt be interested in me anyways

I would honestly fuck a pringles can if it had two golf balls stuck to it.

wtf that girl with the pigtails in 6 is a solid 8.5

>wife is a 10 for me
>I'm a solid 5 or 6
How did I do this robots

This person has one of the worst tastes I have ever fucking seen

Attached: asd.jpg (1755x2000, 1.13M)

Why are 5s so fucking old in this

>wife is a 10 for me
>for me
That explains it

She's a 9 normally, but she fills that niche. She's universally recognised as a very attractive girl by everyone she knows

>everyone she knows
Women are notorious for inflating other women's egos

Everyone she knows is basically her family, she essentially has absolutely no friends at all because she doesn't like people

Fuck are you talking about, women are known to tear down others egos more often than men are

whats the name of the first girl in the nine section

...behind their backs. To their faces they'll do nothing but compliment

>Only family
That should make it even more apparent. Complimenting a family member's looks is essentially complimenting yourself

6 is the last resort for me
anything below that i'd rather sperm donate or fuck cuteboys

also there's a pretty big leap from 5 to 6 desu

Trust me mate, her family are the complete opposite of inspiring, especially with confidence. They tore her down on our wedding day because they didn't like the fact that she wore black eyeliner.

It's basically me, her grandparents, aunts, and a few girls she works with who give her self confidence, because she really is a very attractive girl. The girls she works with at JCPenney told her they were nervous about talking to her because they thought she was a Stacy roastie

would rate my personal looks between 6 and 7

>...behind their backs. To their faces they'll do nothing but compliment
Nah dude I've heard my friends talk about how vicious other women can be to the point it's been the focal point of extreme anxiety

inbetween 5-7

Am 4. have good hygiene though.

6/10

originaliogoidjoiojgofid

3/10 because i'm obese. I think i could go as high as 6/10 as a chinlet.

Attached: 1504632262002.jpg (884x738, 153K)

This is flawed. Different people have different tastes. It should be rated by the percentage of girls you like in the pic

My crooked teeth place me square at 4, it's all fun and games until I reveal them.

I unironically don't find any of these girls attractive. only the last girl in the 8 category seems kinda cute.

6. i would also rate myself ~6/10, maybe even 7 on a good day

I would accept a soft 6 as the bare minimum based on this chart. everything below is repulsive

5/10 originalitiesies

5.5/10 tbhonosties