One fucking chance at life

>One fucking chance at life
>Get psoriasis
What should i do now?

Attached: psoriasis.jpg (1006x1006, 50K)

whats that
care to explain
plzz

Fuck.
Me too user, no one will ever fucking love us psoriasisfags lol.

Attached: (´・ω・`).jpg (500x500, 56K)

1time brother i was horny and i used some soap to beat the meat and the Next day shit was irritated and flaky and u reminded me of that shit thx

I get these things all over my body
They are itchy, red and look disgusting
When you itch it, it grows
There is no cure (and probably will never be)
I have to spend hundreds of dollars on medicine that doesn't work

so british name for skin cancer right?

Attached: apuisdisabled.png (500x281, 55K)

Nah, this is much worse

i think my mother had this shit on her left ear, the doctors would give her some shitty 2nd world shithole cream and idk what it did but it kinda "calmed" the shit down, but she still gets it sometimes she's stressed

i got this on my head and face. ive lost about 30% of hair on my head because of the damage its done. im only 25 and i have to shave my head bald every few days. think im gonna kill myself soon.

check'd those digits and they saay you're gonna die in 444 days anyway so gl

Just wait until you hear about psoriatic arthritis

BELIEVe in reincarnation for infinite life

Fuck man iktf
Use Corticosteroids for fixing it for a few days, don't use it too often or you will fuck up your body
For therapy start with saltwater + sun then progress to the next therapy if it doesn't work
Next step is excimer laser therapy, your skin will be burnt with a laser and if you're lucky it doesn't return afterwards
Natural remedies (st. John's wart) work for some people but it's usually shit
If surface therapies show no effect you can start using internal therapies -
Try to get your hands on fumaric esteric acid first if it legal in your country, it will cause intense diarrhea and stomach cramps tho and might fuck up your blood
Now you can try MTX, the cancer treatment. Usually effective but you will go bald and you will vomit and feel like shit at all times
After you have done all this your insurance might pay you Brodalumab (the absolute GOAT). It WILL remove your psoriasis at least as long as you apply the medicine (injections under the skin, 2000$ a month) and the only side effect is that you might become a little suicidal from it.
Good luck

I have psoriasis too
Get some sunlight, it helps your skin. My psoriasis is mostly invisible now except one of my fingernails is pitted a bit, and my scalp gets flaky really easily.

Thanks! This looks interesting.
One question: what happens when i overdose with costicosteroids?

>been having a weird rash on and between my fingers since February or March
It only gets worse from here, I think.

Look up dry-fasting. Mix together a saline solution like what they put in IV bags (it's just water, salt, and potassium in the right ratios) and get yourself used to water fasting, this should take you like 2-3 weeks as you're going to fuck up and eat food. After you are disciplined enough to water fast for 4 or 5 days straight then you can try to dry fast. on the morning before your dry fasting day starts drink like a half tablespoon of baking soda mixed with water SLOWLY like over the course of an hour and a half and that night drink a big glass of lemon juice and apple cider vinegar (this gets your kidneys and liver ready for dry fasting). Don't eat anything, don't drink anything, don't shower or brush your teeth for 48 hours and you'll notice a lot of skin peeling and other effects of detox. If you're addicted to sugar, caffeine, smoking, you'll be free of it. To break your fast just eat a shit load of cucumbers, apples, watermelon, eggs, a big steak, but try to keep away from any carbs from bread/pasta at the start. Coconut water is helpful to get your energy back. From there you should notice your skin is much better, you'll have lost a lot of weight, and now you have freedom to start over completely with your diet. At this point you can decide if you want to eat every day and have fasting sessions or fast a few times a week. I've been doing this for 2 months and I'm down 25 pounds and my skin has cleared up substantially.

You apply them using a cream so in order to overdose you have to use them consistently on large parts of your body for a long time
If you do overdose however you will get acne, yellow/pale skin, headaches, sleeping problems and in severe cases liver failure
Also it will fuck with your hormonal balance

It runs in my family, so of course I had to inherit it. Although I might be in luck, cause so far I have only gotten it on my scalp during stressful periods.

I hope it goes away for you guys. Trying to stay calm and getting lots of sun will help preventing it from blooming, so to speak.

Some motivation for everyone in the thread, my dad is a real chad and he's had it since his teens. And he has it bad, like it starts bleeding on its own and shit, all over his hands, forearms, shins, head etc. Also if people seem weirded out by it just explain that its harmless and not infectious or whatever and they probably wont mind.

I'm just scared that i will never get a gf because of this

I know that feel
Have over 200 spots all over my body

Like I said, just be open about it if you are in a date scenario. It may look a little rough, but id say there are many ways to draw attention away from it, like any visual flaw.
I actually had a teacher with psoriasis on his knuckles and fingers, and a classmate of mine mentioned that he had sores on his hands etc. After I explained what it was and that doesn't spread, he didn't care about it anymore. I think most people would react that way. Besides, everyone is displeased with their body somewhat, if its not psoriasis its just something else. If they aren't stupid they will understand our struggle.

Sup nerds I fucked a chick while I was covered in this shit.

I have it on the sides of my nose bad bros, I use coal tar extract shampoo on it and wash face everyday and there's never any excess skin now but it's always red, also horrible back acne and some on chest never gonna make it

>one chance at life
>be arab

I get it really bad on my hand during winter.

I like to pretend I'm Prince Ashitaka.

Attached: 90f[1].png (924x560, 48K)

>one chance at life
>be self deprecating about yourself and your race

no seriously, go fuck yourself, race traitor.

Had it bad on my hands from 10-18. I learned how to write inside my sleeve and wore long sleeves year round. I fucking wanted to die.