On a scale of 1-10 how much do you hate niggers?

On a scale of 1-10 how much do you hate niggers?

Attached: 1531244514005.png (930x1280, 567K)

3. Most of them are alright but the shit ones are really shit
t.black guy

What are you?
Safe to assume not a black guy right?

>am i black
Disgusting. I would kill myself if I was a hideous chimp beast subhuman.

Attached: Homura_Akemi.png (506x712, 304K)

Yeah I gathered that you're not black soooo what are you?

You make these threads everyday

Just fuck off to Jow Forums already

>blacks are subhumans!
>brb posting megucas on the incel board of a Taiwanese boat shopping forum.

Wh*toids make me laugh

>Tsundere whiteboi screaming how he hates nigger while his ass tightens around a BBC and his dick spills pre gum at the though of it.
You are just my type

Are you chimping out niggerflakes? Everybody despises you. You are dark skin hideous monsters. Your hair is disgusting. You have huge fat ugly noses and big nigger looking lips. Disgusting

Attached: 1530805132047.jpg (400x356, 55K)

5. But that number rises to an instant 10 when I go on black twitter. Absolutely disgusting.

As a whole? 9.
Obviously there are good ones, but that's with every race and really everything.

>u blks r su ugleez Dx

A solid 6. Most niggers are annoying. I know a few cool ones, but that's about it

>get told to fuck off to Jow Forums
>automatically try to deflect and scream "UR BLACK HEHEHE"

Attached: 1507428132684.png (586x578, 37K)

7, they're not all bad, there are certainly some diamonds in the ruff. One of my best friends since childhood is mixed and he understands my hatred of the race as a whole. Very few blacks can be saved from the niggertry.

There's scientific evidence that racism is actually inherently human.
That is was advantageous to be racist for far too long while we lived in small tribes and rival tribes were likely to be of different ethnicities, so now we just have to fight against our very basic instinct to hate different races and that is the only real way to be not racist.
People that say we are not born racist are hust in denial and likely racist without realizing.

Solid 8, I guess.
I want those smelly dumb fucks out of my home country, together with any white coalburner and their spawn.
Throw all of them straight back across the Mediterranean Sea again, however I grudgingly will give them a raft instead drowning them directly as the 10/10 would.

Niggers will be ruthlessly exterminated. If you want to see the future imagine Homuras heel stopping in the face of a nigger baby forever

Attached: 1531517240704.gif (94x122, 11K)

10 of course, user. Everybody who remotely likes niggers is either a s oyboy or a coalburning slut. That's a fact.

Coalburners are why I put a 9 instead of a 10. Coalburners definitely get the 10 on my hatred scale.
>You can't choose to be black, but you can choose to be with blacks

1 desu . Have a few black friend and we get along alright. I'm a bean tho idk how much my opinion matters

>There's scientific evidence that racism is actually inherently human.
You do realise we're only inherently racist but not by a lot your upbringing will affect it also diversity is easier to make a profit off in a country like the US meaning if you want your country to survive your going to need it for a better workforce

2. Have some black friends and most are good but hate BLM and the Panthers

Welcome to this shit place whatever you do don't fall for this retarded shit

Attached: IMG_20180714_133850.jpg (500x366, 52K)

I assure you I won't. It's funny to watch these spergs chimp out over color. Fucking losers lol.

The longer you stay the more you become one of us. But it really doesn't matter, you're already a racist, homophobe that wants to gas jews. I mean you spent so much time with those people, you must be one of them already.

Attached: f234zq34uzhe5rh.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Maybe upbringing does have more influence, you're right.
But the US probably endend racism so black people would have to start paying taxes.
There's nothing pretty about racial integration.

You're also welcome, my friend. Embrace the truth friends.

Pinche mayate lover pendejo

Attached: epicedgelord273763.png (394x398, 249K)

My god what is with this non white vs white shitshow at this point i dont even know why i browse this shitty place

On a scale of 1-10 how much do you hate black people?

Then get off my board mayate

Attached: Edg36i888.jpg (1262x2295, 210K)

Madoka is the best.

8/10

I live in city with black majority. The reason it isnt a solid 10 is that roughly 20% of the blacks I meet aren't violent, impulsive morons.

It was 0 in 2015.
I even helped in a "refugee" center.
Now, three years later I can confidently say 9.
The 10 is reserved for (((those))) "people" that pushed for them to come here.
t.German

Can't wait for the next Austrian to polarize Germany desu.

id say a 7. There culture has been purposely poisoned and they are pawns for the jews, so I feel kinda bad for them. But most nigs still act like uncivilized chimps.

whoa, what happend lmao. Moved to a city? and yeah America wouldn't even have to worry about blacks if it wasnt for (((them))).