GAS THE THOTS

GAS THE THOTS
GENDER WAR NOW!

Attached: 1531250908153.jpg (1336x1595, 503K)

FUCK WOMEN! WOMEN DONT FUCKING DESERVE RIGHTS! FUCKING ENSLAVE THEM ALL AND PUT THEM IN FUCKING HIJABS LIKE FUCKING SAUDI ARABIA

FUCK THEM FUCK THEM FUCK THEM AAAIOAS0AD0A0AHA0C0ASC09AUJ0AUC90JU0HJ0AJS0CJ0CJAS0JR0J0ACJ

Attached: download (1).jpg (220x229, 9K)

Women like her need to be put in the gulag, not all women are not like her you incel

Dad got custody doe

i'd genuinely form a lynch mob, im sure enough i could find people willing to help me skin the bitch alive

Attached: 1529176700248.jpg (448x446, 49K)

Hmm, let's not jump to conclusions here clearly we need to consider all sides and withhold judgment for this AMAZING Aryan beauty did you know good looks imply intelligence you simply can't implicate all women for the actions of one in self defense would love to see her holding a gun!

Nah, women don't need to do such things.
They're already on my list.

Attached: 14329489345345.jpg (1520x855, 48K)

I wish Islam dominates the world. Soon brothers. These thots will bow down to us

Babies aren't people. They don't feel pain.

Karma's a bitch hope on of the guys she fucks with give her AIDS

what a retarded thing to say.
>inb4 durr durr they don't have memories so they aren't conscious and dont feel pain
you aren't smart

don't feel bad for the dad at all, he chose that woman to bear the child. I feel for the kid though :(

I can't imagine having a brain inside my head capable of justifying beating a newborn with a cooking spoon. I'd say she just wasn't ready for a kid and snapped from lack of sleep but she just looks smug and well put together not like crazy just indifferent. Like the whole incident couldn't crack the out layer of Hollister sweatshirts and fake eyeslashes.

Attached: carl.png (316x442, 104K)

Have you seen them? They are made of cartilage. So when they fall down they don't feel hurt. They can keep falling and be ok. They only cry because they sometimes can't get up.

wife beating isn't always bad

now that's a milf I could get behind

>not all women are not like her you incel
You used a double negative so you're saying that all women are like her and despite denying it you are actually backing up op's claim

Right because your nervous system doesnt register pain until a certain age

Exactly so babies don't feel pain. They can't feel sad either.

Good b8 friendoss

Attached: 2AF11E41-3F04-4E96-BFB7-6844257AD2FD.gif (323x221, 208K)

If you guys are mad at this fake story wait until you read this: www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/16/day-care-owner-gets-probation-for-trying-to-kill-child.amp.html