20 days until I kill myself via trainacide

>20 days until I kill myself via trainacide

I decided to set myself a concrete date to work around and stick too, It's actually 21 days because I'm going to kill myself at midnight (no reason other than it's a nice time and it needs to be at night). I've been working through my suicide checklist and the only things I have left will take a few a weeks to work out.

It feels as if I've just booked myself a holiday to be honest. I hope I enjoy it.

Attached: 1524148914289.jpg (960x902, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gooutdoors.co.uk/blog/dangers-carbon-monoxide-camping/
youtube.com/watch?v=fGm_2_iZcTc
youtube.com/watch?v=4bguj-NVkto
google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/13929491
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you don't die be sure to post what it felt like. Good luck OP

How long have you been planning this

What's on your suicide checklist?

are you going to jump under it's wheels or will you laydown and wait for it to cut off your head?

I tried to kill myself via Carbonmonoxidepoisoning parents always home so
>go to forest
>make a fire
>build like, a suicide tent
>sit in it caughing and tearing up
>wait but dont pass out
>cant take its so uncomfortable
>just say fuck it pack my stuff & go home
this is true btw

Same no stress and worries anymore just relieving eternal sleep but dont jump under a train better take time n make painless plan

Jesus christ no wonder you'd want to kill yourself fucking brainlet

Attached: 1527621918164.png (474x711, 90K)

Listen man, you're a really sexy train, you are beautiful and majestic and fast and nothing can evah stop you! So dont commit traincide, please.

Maybe carbonmonoxide binds with oxygen but i still thought i would die somehow u know the chemicals in the smoke ok whatever

>giving a conductor a trauma because you can't think of a creative way to kill yourself
Seriously you fucking asshole? Do something else you retard. Just get a rope or OD on drugs, wtf man. You do know that the person driving the train is just doing his job right? Why does he have to carry even a droplet of guilt that you are to stupid to just wait till your natural lifes end.
Fuck off and kys. But don't jump infront of a train you brainfart.

Yeah you sound like an actual mongoloid. I wouldn't be surprised if you fucked up this next attempt as well somehow.

gooutdoors.co.uk/blog/dangers-carbon-monoxide-camping/

What do you think of trying to OD on 25i NBOME? Good way or bad way to go?

Why you so mad your life must be even shittier lol

>implying the conductor would give a shit

SPOOKY SHIT MATE

Attached: 1530621172389[3].jpg (750x1000, 127K)

Carbon monoxide is a cheap and (efficacious) way to kill yourself. Don't you realize that a fellow - user - killed himself doing so? Read a book, nigger.

He probably some bitter neckbeard

He probably gets a bit better pay because of the possibility of suicidefags using the train.

People don't like to see other people being ripped apart in a gore fashion. Of course he's gonna give a shit, also people will have to clean your bodyparts. Just keep yourself in one piece or just travel the world as a hobo. Killing yourself is so stupid, I can't fathom why people do it.

plz don't do it user go to a hospital and say what you posted you'll get help and neetbucks

>People don't like to see other people being ripped apart in a gore fashion
speak for yourself

Life is worthless and temporary

Of course it's efficacious, but doing it with an actual campfire in a tent is just doomed to fail in exactly the way described.
The reason CO is so dangerous is that it doesn't bother you, unlike fucking smoke

>46867216
godspeed my freind i was i had you're courage

I use too sell this shit to all my friends. Goodl uck if you manage to die off it. A girl we use to know took 10 tabs and still lives but now she has some kind of back problem.

Would you get carbon monoxide poisoning if u were to simply duct tape your muffler closed?

sure you die at some point but he said it was too uncomfortable, gotta choose

Life is all we know brainlet. Define 'worth' before you create a useless aphorism

That was for smoke inhalation from the campfire, not from combustion engines exhaust

Youre posting on r9k so you must be a genius kek

why wait?go jump a roof or something

your life is worthless and im not sry :)

Fuck this is sad maybe you'll just pussy out of this one too idk buy a gun or a rope ?
Now how about you send your gibs to me in herathstone packs you magnificent bastard

Attached: DcyjosKWkAACgU2.jpg (540x960, 65K)

Not suicidal anymore atleast i have friends

This. What are you comparing life to? Your personal idea of how things should work? You get life, and the illusion that you can make choices, and that's it. I am frequently suicidal myself but one thing that keeps me from it is the realization that none of the stuff I've built up in my head - whether that's people finally pitying me or being able to simply disappear - will matter or mean anything at all. Death is even more meaningless and absurd than life - at least with life I have certain needs to give things structure, even if I never seem to be able to keep those needs met. Death is not an escape from pain. It's something more than that and I can't in good faith endorse to anyone until I have hard evidence that it's somehow better than being alive.

Thanks for the rare apustaja, OP.

Have a nice trip!

Imagine death being something different then nothingness

If you want to kill yourself using CO, use a charcoal grill holy fuck.

You have to legitimately be sub 60 iq to fuck up a train suicide

Just jump in front of the fucking train slightly before it runs over you

How can people fuck this up?

no i will just look at all you pathetic losers and feel better about myself

Well at least i tried
originaly ofc

Attached: 1525579881402s.jpg (250x200, 7K)

>I'm going to my self
>I arleady failed once btw
>No you are pathetic
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

I did use Charcoal. I waited until the coal was slightly smoking closed evrrything up as best as i could but fuck it life is funny no more suicide attempts

Yes but you dont have waifu

Imagine thinking we've figured out consciousness and life to make any absolute statements on what life and death is

Yea thats the point what if death is even more agony

I want you to exercise and listen to some happy hardcore first

youtube.com/watch?v=fGm_2_iZcTc

Then decide if it's worth dying

Attached: 1531310634662.jpg (184x184, 11K)

Yes life is fun watching serialkiller documentaries

I'm more of a mass-shooting guy myself

youtube.com/watch?v=4bguj-NVkto

Attached: 1505955765424.jpg (640x640, 138K)

Even if it is just nothingness, there's no possible way I could have experienced it to know if it's better than life. The only information I have to go on is the fact that once I die I'm probably not going to be able to come back, so it makes sense to make the most of what I've got while I've got it. Even if the only good thing in your life is fast food that's still pretty fucking great sometimes. it's pointless to avoid sounding cheesy with this sentiment but I feel there's solid reasoning behind it - I know I lose everything for sure if I die so I might as well take advantage of life while I have it and it's even remotely tolerable.

Not really failed just stopped and decided to live remember lol

Im excited for death maybe the hell theory happens ans i See everyone i hate burn.to.eternity.

I think death is better than life.
Nothing could be better than never getting stuck in traffic, never feeling frustrated, and not having to eat.

Randy Stair knew this.
Despite all of his ghost squad bullshit, he knew death was preferential. He had a strong logical basis for choosing it that he did not reveal to the world.

RIP

google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/13929491
Only selfish assholes kill themselves on a track or on the road. Please jump, OD, hang, or shoot yourself

But so will you.

Attached: 1513784402293.jpg (750x546, 32K)

EVERYONE DIES SEE YOU FUCKS

>We have fatalities where people just lay themselves on the tracks, and they could be possibly staring right up at you
If I ever choose this method, this is the last thing I'll do. Give the conductor a creepy stare as he ran you down to make sure you fuck him up good.

I will see you in hell and give you a kiss i love you.

you are a cunt organ

If I did that I would either wink at him, kiss at him, or both. Still OP is a retarded fagot who wants to fuck up the life of an innocent engineer who will be stuck looking for the body, waiting for police, and with a mental scar.

Wow, look at you victim blaming over here. The conductor isn't the one dying, they should feel honored that they got to free an unfortunate soul from endless torment.

Attached: all I think.jpg (1920x1028, 270K)

I was trolling but PLS get HELP

Sorry everyone I decided to watch Your Name immediately after I posted this thread, let me reply to everyone

I've been idealizing suicide continously since I was 13, but in the last month or so have I been seriously planning and organising my suicide. I decided that I wasn't going to be able to bring myself to go through with it unless I set my a concrete day and force myself to go with it. I've been treating suicide like a fantasy and that's why I haven't gone through with it yet, I'm now trying to treat it as an inevitable reality for me.

It's a long list of points but simplified:
>taking care of all my outstanding tasks
>Scouting out the area and ensuring the feasibility of my method
>tying up loose ends

I'm on the last stage now, just gotta write my suicide note I guess, oh, and I also need to find a time table for the local train station, I might go the train station and ask someone

laydown and let it decapitate me

letting the train decapitate me shouldn't be painful for too long, I imagine my blood will rush out of my head so quickly that I should lose conciousness within 10 seconds based on accounts of people who've witnessed beheadings

lel

there isn't a single good suicide method other than point blank high calibre gun blast, point blank explosives and trainacide. I thought about doing the helium gas tank method but decided that going with a simple and reliable method would be better. I don't want to fuck it up and become brain dead.

I feel sorry for everyone who'll be upset by it, but I can't imagine it'll be anything other than a passing misery for everyone but the train operator, as for him, well I'm sorry.

>Just keep yourself in one piece or just travel the world as a hobo. Killing yourself is so stupid, I can't fathom why people do it.

that sounds even worse than my current situation and it solves nearly none of my present problems.

1/?

Attached: 1505499938286.png (655x527, 378K)

>suicide checklist

what is there?
1) die

What are ur current problems and how old are u

Obviously live stream it wearing a sadbot mask

Originally

Attached: 1524447493705.png (697x651, 907K)

but it's at night you mongo, if he lies down, covers himself and puts his neck on the track then the driver will be none the wiser.

We went over this in his original thread.

I've thought about doing this but I really don't think my problems are curable. I've heard that therapy is next to useless and medication is shit, everyone other than my dad has already disowned me and even he only keeps me around because he thinks I'm going to grow up to be someone very succesful, if he found out that I skipped going to uni so I could be a psychward neet I think he'd be extremely disapointed.

More disapointed than if I killed myself? Absolutely not, but atleast he'd understand the graveness of my mental state, and more importantly, I wouldn't be alive any longer to worry about how disapointed he is.

More importantly than any of those reasons however, I've stopped caring about wanting to be "cured" of my suicidal idealation. I'm glad I want to die, I know this thought is a product of my suicidal idealtion itself, but as I said earlier, I'm pretty sure I will never be cured of my suicidal idealtion, my problems are completely permenant and I've failed to cure them my entire life so far.

I probably wouldn't be able to pull myself to do it right now, I need to make my suicide an event, a ritual, a plan that has long been in place and that I have prepared myself for.

You seem to have a lot of ideas about how death works for someone who is not recommending suicide over a lack of certainity for what death is like.

Well, I am aware that death could be far worse, but it could also be far better, I'm willing to take that gamble, although it seems to me that humans aren't too different from computers, and what happens to a computer's process when you destroy a computer? It just ceases to exist

I imagine the same thing will happen to my conciousness after my brain dies from the lack of oxygen.

no problem! And will do!

it's even better to lay on the train tracks before the train arrives so it decapitates you

Attached: 1527113829976.png (1000x264, 313K)

>there isn't a single good suicide method
Wrong, killing yourself by dehydration while meditating somewhere is obviously the only sane suicide method. Why not get a taste of enlightenment on your way out?

If you got everything figured out, do you also know what you wanna do with your money? If not, would you please donate me your life savings?
You could even take out a couple of credit cards and send me some money through crypto currency or prepaid cards, if you don't mind.

>deciding to kill yourself
>not doing the minute later
yeah no OP is attention whoring again
I want to post kys but you will fail it, I know you will

I'll check it out after my ears recover from listening to too much music.

>Jump
shitty method painful and unreliable method and I don't have access to a high enough building anyway

People have survived very high falls before, I don't want to jump of a building and have a current of wind force my body into a position where I won't die from the impact.

>OD
very low succesful rate, succes rate is even subpar with stuff like Cyanide and Heroin, I don't have access to any of the good OD chemicals anyway

>hang
Again, it only works well if you have a good enough drop, finding an secluded area that's stable enough to drop hang myself from is quite difficult, I've looked around for one and I've failed.

>shoot yourself
Sadly I live in Europe

this is how people should see it, Death is a not always a bad thing, and therefore neither is suicide.

It's a bit complicated and I can't mention a lot of the reasons because I don't this thread to be derailed. But aside from having a (diagnosed) incurable mental disease that repeatadly makes me miserable and I can't even seek respite for without being disowned by the last remaining family member I still talk to (my dad), having the emotional capacity of a brick and going through most days feeling no desires or happiness, just a subtle sadness mixed with anger and sometimes guilt, being unable to relate to anyone and hold friends because I cannot relate to anyone due to my limited emotional capacity.

Everyday just feels like I wake up to deal with what should be a good day, only to experience nothing but slight anger/stress, boredom guilt and then periods of complete misery from said incurable mental illness. Doing anything difficult but rewarding just feels completely pointless because I only experience the difficulty, but none of the reward. This has been my life ever since I was 13, I'm 20 now, I just don't see the point in living this way much longer.

3?

Attached: 1500354003370.png (991x672, 245K)

heh, nice try user but I've already took out my life savings and gave it to my dad to hold onto, I've also entrusted him with everything in my LW

seems like I wouldn't be able to enjoy it as much as someone who's more enlightened than me would.

That sounds painful as hell, no thanks

I would rather go out by jumping off some high thing

Or just getting fucking lost in some desert or forest

Dont do it. That shit leaves a mess for miles for some innocent conductor to deal with.

if you could give me a good alternative method that a poorfag in europe could pull of that isn't hanging or helium tank suicide, I'll happily consider it.

Why would even tell any of the fags here. Fuck off and do it we don't give a shit whether you're dead or alive.