Be me

>Be me
>Just comprehended that I'm 16
>About to become a junior
>No aspirations, no job, don't have my license
>Afraid of everything
>Dad left when I was 13, and I can only cope by pretending I didn't love him
>Hate most of my family, but I'm forced to fake a relationship with them
>Cry constantly and avoid mother because I can't imagine how much of disappointment I am to her
>Starved for social interaction because everyone thinks I'm a weird crosswired asshole and they stay away from me
>Have aspergers like fucking crazy, so what friends I do have can't depend on me for anything emotional
>Too inept to solve my crippling lonliness, so I stay in my room and cry into my pillow pretending it's a girl
>Have no will to continue living, but I'm too much of a pansy to kms
>Can't force myself to talk about this honestly to anyone I know

Why keep going Jow Forums?

Attached: 1529854964125.jpg (528x527, 33K)

report sage hide all underage fags

mods ban this underage faggot origi

why are kids nowdays so retarded ?

Attached: ff1[1].gif (400x300, 22K)

It only gets worse, underage-ban. It only gets worse.

Attached: 1501982774378.gif (480x425, 184K)

if you are 16 and already posting on this forum kill yourself now

don't listen to these newfags user, we all started browsing Jow Forums as underaged fags

you shouldn't kill yourself at least so you could see what life brings you next, i mean you're too young, wait till you're at least 30

i have an idea, why don't you go out of your usual zone of family/friends and try to meet new people? look if there are conventions nearby or some lectures idk. heck even go to a public library. try to find yourself in something, whether it is sports, books, vidya or movies. try to find someone who has the same interests as you.

Stupid fucking kids holy shit.

>we all started browsing Jow Forums as underaged fags
but none of us admitted to being underaged. OP is a moron and now he will pay the price for it

I fucking love this time of the year

Attached: 16f[2].jpg (640x480, 36K)

yeah, he should've at least said he is 18

hOWEVER user, i must say that the time when i browsed Jow Forums as an underaged fag and now i have improved a lot. the thing why Jow Forums is bad is because if you are in a group where everyone is equal to you or worse, you cannot improve. however if you're in a group where you're the worst-off (normies), it's still better because you can improve if you want. try to find a new source of friends for example, as i said before.

not OP and im 18 but where can i find people 2 years younger than me that i can hang out with?

>killing yourself for browsing Jow Forums before 18
I've been coming to this site for just over a decade I'd be new as fuck if I only waited until 4 years ago to start browsing.

Attached: 1455333056735.jpg (300x300, 14K)

bye bye op lol

You're a fucking child. You have no self awareness and hardly any idea what you're talking about in the first place. Apparently you're a brainlet too, for not realizing you're about the get banned too.

Man i just love the summer

conventions. whether it be harry potter, anime or video games, there's gotta be someone your age. if you're looking for a non-normie crowd of course

>>Be me
>>Just comprehended that I'm 16
MODS
O
D
S

underageb& get out!

You say that as if you being here is somehow a good thing for other people here. During your more than six years of being an underaged faggot you were cancer and continue to do so to this day. I hope you kill yourself.

18+ board, enjoy your permaban

Attached: 1528319451021.png (554x400, 52K)

Might be bait but just be chill, i dont have any inspiration about to be 23, i landed a decent job at an insurance firm as im not an insecure bot. Got myself a decent job around 50k/year canadian so like 30k us equivalent. Got a car and enjoying life, got enough money for tendies/dates and saving money for a house. I hated highschool and wanted to kermit sudoku and then i graduated and im enjoying.

>just comprehended that I'm 16
>about to become a junior
inb4 b&
but also pretty fucking relatable, like me to a T desu

>lurking /co/ and storytiming comics for other anons is cancer
>masturbating on /d/ before turning 18 lowered the quality of those hentai threads
You're a shitflinging autist my dude