EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON XD

EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON XD

Attached: 2011-05-15-Eat_Shit_And_Die_182.jpg (650x936, 271K)

Life fucking sucks for most people and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Everything does make sense in the grand scheme of things, though.

Attached: e66168650de073f670dda897b82a44d7b5b1b4b0b98781cc9765fe411c7e2458.jpg (1800x1352, 320K)

No shit, sherlock. Do you think you're smart or wise or whatever the fuck for stating such an obvious fact. Fuckin idiot.

Origini comentile

Attached: thats_really_deep_bruh.jpg (474x9496, 1.43M)

I don't know. Do you feel good about making getting mad at a comment on the internet?

Not an argument, typical nihilists appealing to emotions over logic and reason.

would you prefer that everything that has ever wounded you or troubled your mind have absolutely no intrinsic meaning?

There are reasons for bad things to happen, doesn't imply that it's for the greater good. Humans are flawed, what more do you want? What are trying to prove?

p-powerful

Embrace the obsurd it's the only way to reconcile the life with the world we live in

Brendon Patrick is actually interesting. Like Winston Rowtree with less words and without his head miles up his ass.

Attached: 2014-11-11-Eat_Shit_And_Die_238[1].jpg (650x1898, 526K)

This reeks of pseud stoner-tier "deep" "social commentary."

Everything happens.

well duh, the only people who believe this are religious people and anything religious people say can be instantly disregarded
go on faggots, spam me with your fedora memes now

Attached: 1500816810126.jpg (500x386, 51K)

Still not convinced. How fucking old are you?

>start a fire outside, the wind may or MAY NOT come and set it off
reason=/=cause

rly makes me thenk

Attached: 1513043543245.jpg (250x201, 25K)

can any1 explain this one for a brainlet? adam and eve sitting on the pavement and eating forbidden fruits? whats the message?

Attached: cccc.png (466x442, 351K)

It doesn't mean anything. It's just meant to make brainlets go "wow... That's so deep..."

Assuming every human did come from them, then their blood and skin is still suffering its punishment. Continuing to gain knowledge that only serves to take them further from god. Now only a mural of their former home is the closest they can return to Eden.

I took it as people nowadays sin willfully. In the bible they took one bite and it got stuck in Adam's throat. Here they've eaten multiple apples and seem bored, they don't give a shit.

See that? These vauge, subjective interpretations prove my point. Made by brainlets, for brainlets.

really gets the neurons flowing

You're the brainlet lul

not any of the guys you replied to but this interpretation seems quite plausible considering the painting the wall

I mean its not bad for social commentary but society isnt all there is to life. The deepest meaning i can find in this is "society isnt perfect" and of course its not perfect. Of course people are going to keep changing the way we do things in pursuit of perfection. Maybe its deep for 13 year olds

I'm not sure why nothing has a reason is any better

Lack of nature?(because of the painting at the wall)
Not sure

>Nah dude it's this really deep message on sin and God and all the apple shows how much knowledge they have but they're actually stupid cuz they only have a painting of Eden lol

Attached: image (2).jpg (228x221, 17K)

I think you werent able to figure out the message yourself and now that the others did you want to bring down those interpretations as nonsense because you dont want to admit that you werent smart enough to understand the message yourself

Attached: shrek pepe.jpg (895x935, 60K)

No, the point is that it's made purposefully vuage so that brainlets like yourself can feel smart when you assign it some random interpretation.
I could write a hundred posts giving it a hundred different interpretations. It wouldn't make it any less dumb.

Attached: 144232880615086.jpg (411x411, 117K)