The easiest way to get a gf

if you're american, you can get a foreign gf easy as hell. qt's of every race, born in shitholes will be down to let you BREED them for a green card.

>like asians? try former soviet states (lots of non-muslim kazakh girls, filipinas, etc)
>latinas? all over latin america they go from mostly black to mostly white to mostly amerindian and everything in-between
>like black chicks? get a south african or dominican gf, just test her for AIDS first and you're golden

it's pretty much guaranteed, as long as you can afford a flight there at least once

Attached: 2018-state-of-world-civilizations.jpg (2503x1250, 860K)

I want to save a cute Boer farmer girl from being killed by savage niggers.

>lots of non-muslim kazakh girls
pic related, for example. i mainly am talking to kazakh girls and a few latinas

Attached: yw0DFdc.jpg (750x750, 97K)

>enlightened
>us
>no data
>greenland
what kind of autistic map is this

Attached: 1517006104873.jpg (960x540, 41K)

>tfw qt kazakh gf

Attached: CFs6m3l.jpg (683x1024, 119K)

>us
>enlightened

Not even first world country-tier.

another kazakh qt

at one point i was talking to 5 different kazakh girls at a time. they go from basically russian-white to basically some type of asian

Attached: rfQLrho.jpg (899x1599, 219K)

>balkans
>civilized
Is this ironic?

>tfw no curious george-looking filipina gf
feels you didn't know you had

if you just want a girl to talk to, foreign girls are better than american girls

Attached: 1394024_766468116773730_7381331970102756093_n.jpg (479x479, 25K)

t. Buttmad Euros

Sorry your tushy is so raw from Muslim cock

Greenland always has no data

>buy a stranger a flight
>unable to communicate except through google translate
>awkwardly fuck them until they produce spawn
>"man up" and support a domestic parasite for the rest of your life
>OR
>get cucked and have half of your shit taken

just what the FUCK are you thinking OP?

where are you meeting these qt kazakh girls user i must know

>US and Japan
>enlightened
Lmao enlightened on what? Suicides, no sex, drilling holes into the planet and basing your laws off of a 2000+ year old book?

t. 56%

not even euro, your country is literally more shitskin than white.
You should stop letting your women eat monkey cum for lunch burgerstan.

Attached: eef.png (348x336, 9K)

>posts picture of an Australian
>trashes on the US

I wonder who could be behind this post

This is how you get murdered or scammed out of everything and fucked over by Chad as soon as they make it to America

Kys

>America at enlightened
>The Balkans at civilized
>The UK and Canada are ranked below the US
>Brazil which has a higher murder rate than Somalia is at half civilized
This is the shittiest map I've seen who even created this your basing enlightment on who's in conflict, who's in poverty and who you don't like

Attached: loosefagitjpg.jpg (113x125, 4K)

>buy a stranger a flight
no, you have to go to them first

>unable to communicate except through google translate
wrong, you meet them via "english learning apps"
also it's like a little mind game, using a different language. PROTIP: in these girls' minds, a "chad" is someone who makes the top 1% income worldwide ($30,000 a year) so if you're close to that.
i forgot to point out that you definitely need a job, but not a great one because their economies are shit

>awkwardly fuck them until they produce spawn
>"man up" and support a domestic parasite for the rest of your life

are you opposed to getting a gf, or a foreign one?

>get cucked and have half of your shit taken
you're less likely to have this happen from a foreign gf, just tell her she'll get deported. she'll believe you for a while, and then once you have kids with her she will try to keep the family together. her family will pressure it as well, find a christian gf or something

get the app 'hellotalk' it's a language learning app. put that you're a native english speaker and that you're triyng to learn russian. you can change your desired language once every 2 days, i switch between russian and spanish; or you can pay for a better account.

get a whatsapp account, it's a language learning app so you want to get their phone # and use whatsapp. after talking to them a lot, tell them the app is not working well with the call function. you might have to do some voice chats

Attached: 97D1Yr3BNKo.jpg (540x807, 65K)

Ok mate lemmie see your postin license or it's off to the slammer wif ya

>being so paranoid to think that a small-brained FEMALE who can barely speak english would be able to pull of this sort of feat

tell her you can get her deported if there's a divorce? fucking mouthbreather

Attached: wH0Ztv3.jpg (460x816, 64K)

fucking yanks enlightened

there are far less muslims in Europe than there are niggers in the US

That's cause there are male and female niggers in the US. In Europe it's only male muslims coming to impregnate your women.

As a russian i would advise you to exercise extreme caution in regards kazakhs and other our ethnicities. They are worse and more devious that tyrons and carloses combined.

user from shithole country reporting in.

Thats a really bad idea and you're out of your goddam mind, women from shitholes are soulless psychopaths, stay as far away from them as you can, you have been warned. They will manipulate, cheat and deceive, and may even murder you, I shit you not, you have no clue the hell you getting into. Man are no better, stay the fuck away from third worlders always, I feel like robbing and murdering you just from reading that retarded shit.

Attached: 1530641097848.gif (480x360, 1.29M)

You guys are pathetic. Why would you want to fuck a girl who is only in it for the citizenship? Fucking girls who are into you and the sex is the only way. Jesus christ.

what about chechens?

if you actually have to fucking fly out of your country to get a gf, i have bad news

>women from shitholes are soulless psychopaths
>They will manipulate, cheat and deceive, and may even murder you

sounds just like an american roastie, except she would no longer be on her own turf if brought to america.

what is your shithole referred to, in english?

Attached: 1084646.jpg (479x479, 30K)

>Comes from a country where people can't afford healthcare
Fuck off you retarded Americans in no way are you more enlightened than Europe

Attached: 1515117062990.jpg (777x759, 246K)

>Why would you want to fuck a girl who is only in it for the citizenship?
why would you fuck a girl only in it for the money/comfortable lifestyle afforded by your labor?

hmm, ask any hypergamous female

Attached: fk273u0l.jpg (1252x1252, 292K)

You fucking kidding me? They are the worst of the worst, murdureus intent flows in their blood. Stay away from them and all others from our shithole of a country as far away as possible. Or convince your government to nuke us all, i would be eternally grateful.

Brazil. The thing is, shitholers are all about survival, so you are taught to be a psychopath from birth to survival. It's different than being brainwashed to be a leftsist, third worlders are built for the kill, everything they do have second intentions, its always aimed at survival, deceit, robbery and murder.

arent they ISIS of russia?

I dont, I dont buy girls shit and they dont live with me.

Yes we let the riff raff die off from preventable diseases, it strengthens the population. We don't let any mong survive

Not op but as russian I can say that you might aswell try 2ch hk /soc/. It's as mainstream as Jow Forums so it will be cancerous and fun.

Attached: 1531736110871.jpg (689x795, 24K)

What kind of girls live in Petersburg?

Every part of Russia that leads to Muslim countries is somewhat ISIS. I mean they have unofficial training camps in Kazakhstan. Chechnya is like state where everyone is like ISIS but since russian government is in charge they have to obey.

>greenland always has no data
>but Western Sahara does

>literally elected a nigger as your president and commander in chief
lmao burgers are delusional.

Same as everywhere. Saints Petersburg is more of city of artists and depression/heavy drinking. Many country girls go there for education, get a job etc. But since there is a lot of drugs and booze they are spoiled soon and becoming usual toasties.

I got a qt gf from australia. Not a shithole though. And I will move to her

What if I'm a literal amerimutt and I want a qt white redhead gf?

Attached: 9409238921654.jpg (1280x853, 221K)

>I want a qt white redhead gf?
Go to the Ireland duh

What exactly separates a "civilized" nation from an "enlightened" nation?

Attached: 1302465518026.png (337x441, 86K)

>degeneracy capital is enlightened

Attached: 00a90issrc811.jpg (360x396, 155K)

Oh fuck good plan

Attached: 12092939631394.jpg (1365x2048, 1.44M)

I am saving those

Have another, good sir

Attached: 1823778822459.jpg (960x960, 159K)

but redheads are crazy. beware.

Based and redheadpilled
>not wanting a literal fire semen demon incarnate to set your dick on fire

>eastern Europe on par with western
>Middle East and North Africa more civilized than India
fkn wot lmao

Attached: 1531335640516.jpg (480x320, 36K)

>not wanting a literal fire semen demon incarnate to set your dick on fire
but thats what i want too bad reality is harsh

The fire of their hair is reminiscent of the fire in their soul. Perfect girls

Attached: 97093206728517.jpg (3516x2848, 808K)

If redheads are avatars of fire what would earth, water and air be?

And they love black guys

air - blondes
earth - blackhaired
water - brown

how do you meet them? originally original origami

I'm half-black, does that mean I have a shot?

Earth- Black
Water- Brunette
Air- Blonde

Attached: 28525957923053.jpg (540x960, 129K)

>those veins
aahh

Attached: 1526050637664.png (361x327, 225K)

Is nobody going to mention how her tits are basically see-through? Those tits are more vein than flesh.

I know. She's perfect, isnt she?

Attached: 302642839222206.jpg (3204x2136, 469K)

MILK TRUCK HAS ARRIVED BOYS

Yeah just be careful when grab them tits though. Otherwise you'll have to call her Bruised Vein in bed.

Attached: Batman cum in mask.jpg (768x652, 401K)

There was only two redheads that I've knew myself. One was bitchy type with who I would never have chance. Second was more like family friend 5 years older than me. Creampied her five days in a row before her wedding day since she couldn't have babies. Funny part was that I've been in love with her in my early teens which gave me redhead fever for a few years back then.

>Creampied her five days in a row before her wedding day
Absolute state of women """loyalty"""

>hungary
>enlightened
what? how the fuck are we enlightened? 70% of the population are brainlet troglodytes

>Brazil
ok, there's your problem. not every poor person is necessarily going to have negro genes. former soviet states and certain asian countries are fine. even certain latinas are white enough to not have those savage genes.

Attached: image1.jpg (576x1024, 131K)

>I want a qt white redhead gf?
you're fucked, they are too fetishized and such a small % of the population, you'd have to interact with normies to meet them

>Absolute state of women """loyalty"""
doesnt matter.

Where in the fuck do you think you are? Like honestly lol

Unironically and honestly Reddit

She should be slowly tortured to death if there was any justice in this world.