What should I do while the WoW servers are in the shitter?

What should I do while the WoW servers are in the shitter?
You choose robots.

Attached: Tweet.jpg (581x191, 48K)

legion is not wow

Is this real yikes

Kek.
What is that tweet

good image
orignal

>Its not real
Oh thank christ

Find a fulfilling hobby

t. Former WoW addict

I spent too much fucking time raiding and being good at this game, and then I realized it doesn't mean shit. Now I don't even get enjoyment out of playing.

Attached: nwipbrlwvp711.jpg (500x227, 11K)

and what would an example of your "fullfilling hobby" be?

Something that trains an applicable skill that you will actually enjoy. Tinker with programming, get El cheapo 3d printer, cheap quad copter etc. Something without a ton of investment. It may take a bit to find something you legitimately enjoy so start small. Maybe look at clubs for inspiration if you're in college.

Attached: boomer34.jpg (692x913, 282K)

I'm just painting some 40k models while I wait for them to come up.

I'm p hyped to play my Warlock.

>he gives up on a hobby because its not productive

Guess the jews did a number on you brainwashed boy

cringe

there's nothing wrong with having fun for fun's sake, user.

>muh vanilla
The biggest problem with WoD was the content droughts, and they corrected that in Legion. It's definitely not the same levels of hardcore as vanilla, like having to farm the oozling companion just for c'thun's stomach, but frankly I have a job and other responsibilities now and don't have time for those levels of dedication. Nothing will be able to replace playing vanilla for the first time, but I still enjoy it enough

Legion's better than anything since WotLK. Maybe on par with WoTLK.

that's delusional or at least grossly uninformed. even if you like the game how it is now, the community is vastly shrunken down like a centenarian's shriveled up penis, and it's inferior for that alone. Community is the biggest part of an mmo. But also you're just wrong legion is pretty bad.

>playing WoW past the atrocity that was Warlords of Draenor
Yikes.

>playing wow past the war crime that was mists of pandaria

before anyone badmouths cata it had the best most balanced arena pvp season and a really good first raid tier

You can do things like that, but they aren't hobbies. I mean it doesn't have to be career oriented, even painting figs like this user is a decent hobby.

Do what I did when the EVE servers went to shit earlier today
Sleep

It's been my favorite, at least.

Based and red-Philled.

Attached: 1508446438549.jpg (847x960, 110K)