HAPPENINGS, BIG NEWS HAPPENINGS! Jow Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

HAPPENINGS, BIG NEWS HAPPENINGS! Jow Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH
BBC NEWS REPORTING ON Jow Forums GET IN HERE FAGS!
COMPARISONS BEING MADE WITH FACEBOOK AND CAMBRIDGE ANALYTICA
AND Jow Forums GIVING AWAY USER'S ANONYMITY TO US DEFENCE DEPARTMENT CONTRACTORS!

FROM THE ARTICLE:

Extreme right-wing, anonymous social network website Jow Forums, has come under fire from critics as it emerges the site provides the US National Security Agency (NSA) access to all the data on its servers, with comparisons being made to the recent Facebook and Cambridge Analytica saga.

Far from the site being anonymous, critics claim the NSA can track Jow Forums site users through meta-data and their IP addresses. While some critics have complained that they were not told of the social network’s intention of passing on their information; other groups however, have come forward to applaud that there is no place to hide for anyone with extreme views, even on the internet.

We spoke to David McHornstein, who runs a small charity dedicated to tackling online extremism and hate crimes; who claimed Jow Forums was responsible for upto 6million complaints a year on the internet -with most of those related to anti-Semitism.

Also, a Californian internet watchdog which protects the rights of Transgendered people online, stated that Jow Forums users often celebrated in a macabre way terrorist attacks, pointing to the US home grown terrorist Sam Hyde, a US extremist-Christian white male, who when captured, promptly escaped from a maximum security prison, to the Los Angeles underground.

Today, still wanted by the US Government, Hyde is said to be surviving as a soldier of fortune. Users of Jow Forums are said to know where to find him, with the users posting pictures of the known anti-feminist, racist, Trump voter, on the messages boards when they want to hire him.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43666

Attached: 4ChanTakenDown.jpg (1748x3898, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x2TtwW0zGPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck

that's the worst fake i've seen

congratulations

>that Jow Forums users often celebrated in a macabre way terrorist attacks, pointing to the US home grown terrorist Sam Hyde, a US extremist-Christian white male, who when captured, promptly escaped from a maximum security prison, to the Los Angeles underground.

wait is this for real?

Well shit

BBC too scared to report on London crime wave
Very disrespectful to London Muslims

NSA niggers need the rope.

Did you make that in powerpoint?

Attached: e3a.png (446x443, 132K)

He can't keep getting away with this!!!!

1/10 photoshop you didn't even try

>Also, a Californian internet watchdog which protects the rights of Transgendered people online, stated that Jow Forums users often celebrated in a macabre way terrorist attacks, pointing to the US home grown terrorist Sam Hyde, a US extremist-Christian white male, who when captured, promptly escaped from a maximum security prison, to the Los Angeles underground.
>promptly escaped from a maximum security prison, to the Los Angeles underground.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

youtube.com/watch?v=x2TtwW0zGPw

If you wanted to wait till the end to interject sam hyde, then don´t make the font of the title so glaringly terrible that it´s too obvious to see.

>Image search found nothing

sage

Attached: 1468793452516.jpg (188x181, 14K)

Good bantz, had me going til Sam Hyde

Fake and Gay
KYS Faggot

Attached: 1522918782909.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Even if this was real, it wouldn't matter. What would the government do, black bag millions of people, in just america?? not even to talk about the massive shitstorm that would result in any form of security agency using any form of non-illegal actions as a reason for punishment. Because guess what motherfucker, free speech still exists. I could sit here and talk about how i'd like to kill and rape ALL the minorities ALL day every day, going into ALL the details and nobody would be able to touch me; because I'm allowed to say whatever I want as long as it isn't slander and hearsay against a certain person or specific group of real people.

Attached: 1492738638457.jpg (229x250, 4K)

Yeah OP had me up until that.

Even more Reason to shove these filthy yids into the oven. If you fucking weak willed faggots are afraid of a little exposure then the jews have already won.

Do you think the great men who fought died and built western civilization hide behind an anonymous forum. No They put their damn names out and faced whatever the consequences the world delt him.

Do you wanna live in a world free of jews. Then you fucking call a jew a filthy kike.

Do you want to live in a world where the niggers are seperate and know their place. Then start calling a nigger a nigger and tell them to fuck right off.

Until white man grows a fucking spine and stands up for himself and everything his ancestors built the jews will continue to rape your daughter silently kill you debase your currency and swindle what little possesions you have.

Was beliavable until Sam Hyde, probaly would fool leftists.

>David McHornstein

xD
boy i'm going to stop with all those "gas the jews" posts now that i know security agencies might use this valuable data

Attached: AnnudaShoah.jpg (1156x1180, 202K)

>Jow Forums GIVING AWAY USER'S ANONYMITY TO US DEFENCE DEPARTMENT CONTRACTORS!

Wouldn't surprise me at all. This place isn't some secret corner of the internet anymore. Plus all the bullshit with moot hiring a bunch of new janitors after being trolled by pol and then quitting

I'm not saying to stop posting what you believe, just take measures to protect yourself .

Jow Forums is full of care bears these days

Fuck kikes niggers Jews spics gooks abo's they should all be rounded up and killed. Suck my cock faggots if they ever found out i post on here im fucked anyway so might as well keep shit posting. Also fake and gay

Same, I try to stay subtle with the JQ, french authorities don't joke about it

Hey glow in the darks, please tell the BBC to start caring about the bloodshed on our streets instead of mean internet man

T. Far Right Extremist

Fear is why the jews control you Faggot.

A well reasoned retort user. Thanks for your contribution

Attached: o6jRA5C.jpg (640x854, 31K)

unless you are a muslim

>Was beliavable until Sam Hyde, probaly would fool leftists.

exactly user, someone with good microsoft-home-edition-excel-spread-sheet-skills should redo this and we drop it s(((somewhere))) maybe on Buzzfeed Tumblr and let the keks and giggles roll.

Attached: sixmillstein.jpg (1314x300, 70K)

Post yfw every brit on this site will be in prison by the end of the month

Attached: 1519482930248.png (620x460, 367K)

>6 million complaints a year on the INTERNET
>antisemitism
kek my shit up!

Attached: kekk.jpg (229x220, 9K)

>Implying we didn't already know half these threads glow in the fucking dark,
They just realized it was stupid at this point ot even pretend so made it public. How is this a happening?

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire Million Dollar Extreme

your fortune: Godly Fuck

Attached: ada.jpg (600x401, 30K)

Nice troll and use of rare flag to capture attention
For anyone who doesn’t want to waste time, just read the last paragraph. Then post how you desire that the OP kills himself

Hi NSA.
Do you still hate me?

if you didn't already know this or something like this was taking place, you're either a child or a fucking idiot

Attached: Stupid.jpg (500x473, 38K)

Not true at all, they are more and more naming muslims for they jew-hatred. It is even worse because muh islamism

Not real but wouldnt be surprised if it was
Not like anything illegal goes on here

>Post yfw every brit on this site will be in prison by the end of the month

Attached: vudz7.jpg (350x334, 26K)

I see, the concept is good, what about putting some red pills here and there, subtle things but that could get a person thinking.

Until I get a knock on my door, I'll keep shitposting this forum

Attached: 1522591927740.jpg (344x541, 145K)

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Attached: 0f8.png (466x492, 206K)

My dick is more happening than Jow Forums's happenings. And I'm a virgin

Attached: unnamed (5).jpg (250x250, 10K)

>home-grown terrorist Sam Hyde

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS