>try to calm him down
>he doesn't listen and tells me i did it on purpose
>brother gets out of the car and pushes his friend to the wall
>they push each other for a while but i break it out
>thry yell at each other and eventually my bro and i leave him
>he tells me that he's never talking to his friend ever again
>we get food and go home
>mfw i made two friends who knew each other for 6 years get into a fight
I want to fucking kill myself, its nice to know that my brother has my back but not like this. I've lost all my appetite and will to live

Attached: suicidal-pepe-i-cri-evryteim-21997330-1.png (500x499, 338K)

Your brothers friend sounds insane.

He's actually a really cool guy. I somehow made him angry with my autism again

Not your fault, your brother'a friend is just a cunt.
He can get mad because yeah you shouldn't slam his door but definitely not worth a punch

What sort of door are we talking about here? The gym entrance door? Someones car door? What kind of car is it and what happens if it slams too hard?

>be me 1990-something
>Mickeys Magical Quest for SNES is just released, have pre-ordered at vidya store
>mom drives me there, gotta hurry we're running late
>run out of car, store is closed, like 2 mins too late, it's friday and closed over weekend, had really been looking forward to playing over the weekend
>super pissed, get in car and slam door with all my might
>get showered with glass, have to hold my jacket over window all the way home coz cold as fuck, get scolded by dad when home

Attached: 11558874655.png (335x335, 175K)

My brother's freind's car door

Dude has fucking problems. Key his door.

>brother doesn't even blame him for it or says anything related to him fucking up anything
>still wants to kill himself over that
fucking hell man

Attached: 1531658669078.jpg (511x512, 41K)

Also, His car is normal but he seems to takgood care of it

Is there anywhere you'll see him some other day, school or something like that? If you do, just walk up to him and apologize again, I'm sure he's calmed down by then. Do the usual I'm really sorry man didn't mean to, did I break something? Maybe I can make it up to you, offer to install new weatherstrips bla bla.

If there's ever another time you'll go with him, just ""drag"" the door shut, like zero momentum style, it'll tax the handle as fuck in some cars but he asked for it for sure. A gym rat like you should fix that.

Attached: 1513803729515.jpg (298x301, 14K)

I fucked up a 6 year long friendship, i don't fucking care if my brother's friend wants to beat me up, i just want things to go back to how they were for them

Attached: 1531822122822.jpg (400x540, 23K)

It's not your fault, you couldn't control it.

if he decided to just end it all right now from that, i'm pretty sure those kind of stuff happened lots of time before with his friend blowing off like that and then them arguing over it, i wouldn't pay that much attention to it if i were you but oh well

you don't need to have people pointing fingers to feel guilty

He loves you so much, man. Don't beat yourself up because that'll make him more sad.
Check it out from big sibling perspective:
>dude I thought was cool ended up being such a spastic sperg he PHYSICALLY ATTACKED my loved one. Over something insane. Yeah time to get rid of this piece of shit.

That dude is garbage and and he ended his own fucking friendship. You didn't do anything wrong.

That's pretty much what my big brother said to me, we're just chilling at home sharing memes cause we both wanna forget what happened

your brother's friend sounds like an absolute sperg, fuck him.

hahahhaaaaaa poooooopieeeeee

Attached: Summer.jpg (962x378, 240K)

He sounds mad autistic. He's probably had issues like this before and your brother finally got fed up with his bullshit once he went off on you.

I bet youre all on early 20s... cuz this is all so stupid. Listen fuccboi, maybe hes just stressed or worked hard to get the car, or maybe hes just one of those who snaps sometimes, let me teach you about this ancient wise chinese technique called "conversation". Tell him what you think about him and that you fucked up, say sorry from the heart, thank me later

Sorry to say OP but this one is definitely your fault. The guy asked you to stop slamming the door multiple times and you still did it. Lucky for that guy he just removed two toxic individuals from his life, a person with no respect for other peoples property, and his piece of shit brother who stuck up for him and not his friend who had been wronged.

Thank your brother for having your back and apologize for the inconvenience / weight on the friendship, but don't stress about it. The friend sounds like a crazy person.

Shut the fuck up moron. OP only needs to sincerely apologize to the guy.

nah the friend sounds like a cunt