Why am i so weak willed anons?

why am i so weak willed anons?
I just want to lose weight,
i start myself a whole day, then im like
"ohh shit i can sure go for a pizza or tacos or whatever the fuck"
then i completely just give up and eat.
then i feel bad and start again on my starving diet.

I just want to lose weight..
i did it before when i was like 17
why is it impossible to do it now that im 25+?

Attached: fat feels.jpg (633x758, 58K)

Find some way to make weight loss obligatory for yourself. For instance, you could tell a priest, pastor or a loved one that you intend to lose x amount of weight in y amount time. This would hold you accountable for your actions.

some tips:
- appetite suppressants - sudafed and caffeine work ok, but adderall and ephedrine (ECA stacks) are way better if you can get access to them
- eat lots of watery fruit and vegetables like broccoli, strawberries, etc. they make you feel full
- drink 12oz of water when you start to feel hungry
- green tea suppresses appetite
- set out a salad in the morning and when you get hungry, eat that. if you don't want it then you're not actually hungry, just bored.
- leave yourself things to do in the evening so you don't absentmindedly eat
- if you don't see progress instantly, it doesn't mean you're doing anything wrong
- NO REWARDS until you reach your goal weight

Also if you find yourself bingeing often, raise your daily calorie limit

Starvation diets never work. You are slowly killing yourself and your body panics. You are fighting your most basic instincts of self-preservation and you'll always lose.
Stick to a moderate calorie deficit and eat lots of leafy green vegetables and protein to fill your stomach.

I'm almost 30 and I lost 100 lbs this year
You're just fucking lazy, that's all
Eat nothing but protein, potassium, fiber, and accidental carbs
That will fix your cravings, faggot

umm, like why do you think you SURE can eat pizza oe tacos or whatever??
first of all, treat food like something a man needs to SURVIVE, not a pleasure. you eat what is available to fulfill kilocalories need and survive, not because you have a whim for a pizza.

second of all, you need to change your mentality to, kind of cocky, but needed: "I'm superior than others, I can hold in a primitive instincts and NOT eat that pizza". With that you also should encourage yourself to go walk, not necessarily even run, everyday, just quite a lot. idk, explore parts of your city you don't know, if you live next to a beach, walk alongside it, you name it. you need to hold in your Ubermensch instincts, you're a man, supposed to be wild and physically strong, no matter what today trend is

also is right

Also, this is mostly decent advice but keep away from appetite supressants, they will either fuck you up or at least teach you shitty habits so you wont keep the weight off. And suggesting strawberries as a healthy food option is just pants-on-head retarded.

You know OP, I feel the same way myself. You aren't alone. Willpower is not something you can build in a day. I think a lot of the responses ITT are helpful, and I will join you in reading all of them.
I really like this post because A huge part of weight loss, and really undertaking any sort of self change, is in mindset. Changing the food that's in your kitchen won't help much if your mentality doesn't change, because otherwise you will just end up ordering foods that are horrible for you.

I'm in the same boat user. Need to lose like 200lbs.

I need to go buy some paintbrushes but I know if I go out I'll end up getting burger king. End me.

i always feel empowered to try again after reading shit like this. fucking hell.

but that would reward yourself early on for setting the goal so you are less likely to commit to it

Jog
Jog
Jog
Jog
Jog
It works wonders!

Useful advice on Jow Forums?
What happened?

actually you'd be surprised; strawberries are only about 35kcal & 5g sugar per 100g

>aderall
>ephedrine
Both illegal and hard to come by. Also, why the fuck are you recommending drugs in the first place instead of fucking working out, even simple stuff like walking or running.

I felt the same all year while gaining weight. Have been fat since highschool but reached my heaviest, 296 lbs, last April. Was done to 290 5 weeks ago and am now down to 275. It took a complete lifestyle change for me. I have stopped eating fast food and drink considerably less alcohol (was drinking 30 beers and a liter of 90 proof gin every 5 days back in march/April, now I just have 2-4 drinks on weekends) and also eat far less junk food. I excercuse at least 5 days a week as well and walk everywhere I need to go.

yo take the Jow Forums pill and do a water fast for a month (monster energy drinks are okay), then go on an all meat keto diet
remember to lift heavy my broseph

Don't do this if you are obese it is terrible for your joints. Bike, swim, or just walk a lot instead

Because they help people lose weight?
In extreme cases of obesity some doctors even prescribe desoxyn aka meth.
If you have an addictive personality then obviously it's a bad idea.

Exercise is good if you want to get fit, but weight is lost in the kitchen. For example I would have to run about 4 miles to burn off a medium-sized muffin.

Like any other muscle you have to exercise will power. Fasting for weeks at a time is how I grew mine. I wouldn't recommend that but the principle applies, whenever you use your will power to say no to something acknowledge you did it and you'll start noticing its easier to apply.