Still working a minimum wage factory job 13 months after graduating college

>Still working a minimum wage factory job 13 months after graduating college
My life was a fucking mistake

Attached: Anonymous+used+roll+pictureanonymous+rolled+image+_61bfa54b2aa639d4dbb3dce9b5643ba9.jpg (633x758, 116K)

>he graduated
>he has a job
you're better off than me senpai

You're better off than me
My parents won't let me stay home
I'm being dragged around by my dad

>minimum wage
>factory job
You must live in a really shitty area then OP, my area the lowest a factory pays is 16 and that's for kids right out of high school

stfu faggot dont u want to be a bluecollar billionaire who pulled himself by his bootstraps
work hard be grateful you even get to work in a factory instead of leeching free money off my government and thank your parents for not aborting you after the first ultrasound bitch

>factory job
You lucky cunt

What comoant?
I was making like 17$ an hr working at an Amazon Warehouse and all i did was stack boxes and move packages to a truck.

What did you study? Just asking to make sure my life won't be the hell that yours is.

kek i know those feels OP. I graduated with a political science degree and never used "it." When i went to college I had zero intention of getting a real job or working at all. I just went there to get fucked up and get the college experience. took me 6 fucking years to graduate.

First job outta college? Overnight stocking at petsmart! Second job? Overnight stocking at target! 3rd job? Merchandising for 16/hr! That's the best I've done so far. Never used my intellect, never been challenged, working with brainlet backwater blue collar dogshit people in retail for the past 4 years.

I make half that

It's in STEM

Yeah it's pretty shitty

Not really
I've got no money, no car, and my location at all times is still dictates by my parents

>Political science

You're an idiot, what job did you expect..
How old are you now?

Fucking education, am I right. Everything is rigged and we all work for the jews.

gg ez

I didn't even graduate high school and I'm making 25 an hour lol

im barely 27. still live with my parents expense free because my dad is a pussy

What do you do mate? Own company? Coding?

>bluecollar billionaire

What 'blue collar billionaire' is truly happy? Working 90 hour weeks until you're an ugly old man, never witnessing life outside your factory or mill. Why do blue collar peons lie to themselves saying they're happy when they will never enjoy life or all that money they made?

> Didn't even finish high school
> Wasted years of drinking, smoking weed and being NEET
> Pushed all friends away
> Get diagnosed with aspergers
> Get pretty severe brain fog often. I actually have a part time job now, but I forget so much and have a hard time focusing on conversations.

I'm not complaining though. Some people here has got it much worse.

Forgot to mention:
> Live with parents

At least youre not a khv, r-right?

Of course I am
I'm here aren't I?
I've never even flirted with a girl

Brutal. Having a shitty job wouldnt be so bad if you had a cute gf.

Maybe
But I don't have any money to spend on a potential gf anyways

>be in college for 5 years
>still haven't graduated
...i guess i really am pathetic