Should I just ditch her at this point?

Should I just ditch her at this point?
God I hate the excuses women make.

Attached: 20180717_172002.jpg (837x851, 196K)

Don't text her anymore. If she doesn't initiate just let it be.

Hit her with the K and delete her from everything

Seconding, this is the way. If there is ANY hope, you constantly pestering here isn't going to reveal it. If she comes to you, it's meant to be, otherwise you're fucked.

>maybe next month
lol user, she's not interested. delete her number and never text her again

That's unironically a classic things girls do to avoid flat out saying no. Don't respond further and delete your convo so you aren't tempted to speak w her again and if she responds she's literally one in a million who was being honest.
>and actually I'll be so busy until the end of this month
ya rite okay sure thing bitch 1hr of your day is not available you're a fucking liar

>having expectations for cocklusters in 2018
for any hope go 50+ miles away from a city and find one walking some trail in the woods she's much more likely to be a match if she's already living a lifestyle away from the degeneracy. I couldn't imagine letting myself down 999,999 times for the hope of that 1 in a million girl i'd kill myself by 5.

Yes.
Brad Pitt rule, if she doesnt give you the answer she'd give brad pitt, shes not interested and you should drop her.
Say something like
>hey, you do you. Im gonna do my thing.
And don't waste any more of your time

Does she run a charity?

>>hey, you do you. Im gonna do my thing.
dear god this is fucking terrible. if you know what's good for you OP you won't humiliate yourself with some atrocious message like that and just never text her again. if she wants to stay in contact then she will

This. No need to make a dramatic exit or anything. Just don't waste any more time on this one and move on. If she happens to reach out, she cares.

give her one more chance, if she doesn't reciprocate then politely let her off and go on with your life

If you have to ponder whether a girl likes you or not the answer is she doesn't. No biggie just never text her again (you look desperate if you do) and go bang some other chick.

Reply with

"Your dildo wont be as good as this dick, make time"

OP should drop her but the rule makes no sense. It's natural women would make more concessions for someone super attractive. Same as men making more concessions for someone super attractive. If you aren't 10/10 celeb why do you expect to immediately get treated as one? Men may prefer to split the bill on a hypothetical date, but if they were with Scarjo, Emma Stone or Elle Fanning or whoever, they'd cover the whole thing plus tipping and her cab home lel.

Are you crzay he's done more than enough laready.
If she's interested she'll know where to find OP

Offer to buy her things and take her out money = sex also how big is your dick?

Do this, otherwise forget her because you're wasting your time.

send her a picture of your benis

Better is probably,
"Okay, when you're available just hmu" and nothing else.

The "one more chance" is the above message, but she must be the one to initiate. OP has done enough chasing.

She probably won't initiate after the end of the month.

either 'k' or ignore completely
if anything else u are beta and 10 iq

I sent "fair enough"
Don't know and don't particularly care if she responds, but this girl has been messaging me first every day and trying to have conversations with me for the past week, even when she told me previously that she didn't want a boyfriend. Sorry, but I'm not going to be some cunt's emotional tampon

Just say goodbye and block her number and never speak to her again OP.
Shes not interested in hanging out or talking with you.
>im busy for the whole month!
Yeah lol fuck off

you did ok lad.

Not related to OP but I have a question. There's this girl I'm friends with who was dating this guy for awhile. She cheated on him with my best friend. She's super hot and I also want a piece.

The other day I had a breakdown which is pretty uncommon for me and posted some stuff in a group chat we're in together. Then last night, like a few days later, she snapped me and asked if I was alright and stuff.

I said "I don't really want to go to the x event because I haven't really been helping a bunch." She then said something like "We all want you here" then she said again "I want you here."

We talked for a bit and then she "Well I have to get to sleep so night user" with a heart emoji.

I can't tell if she was flirting or she was actually just being a good friend. I want to fuck her but I don't want much of an actual relationship because she's a cheater. How would I go about that?

Normie question I know but I used to be a full on robot and have no fucking idea what to do in these situations and can't really read into it much so can some normies tell me what I should do?

>i want you here
>heart
just fuck her haha lmfao haha

This. I did this with a (((friend))) who I always had to initiate conversations, texts or game parties.
Unsurprisingly once I stopped sending him messages I never heard from him again lmfao

Attached: E806A6B6-561D-4111-A1DD-F854D6D58E6A.png (332x332, 148K)

Oh yeah, that's probably the main reason why I dumped my girlfriend, oh boy do I miss her

That's what I thought too but i'm second guessing myself really fucking hard. what do I do now and how tf do I escalate

Snap her a dick pic, youll know for sure then

Buy a gun and go to her house. I'm not saying hurt her. Just make it clear you have a gun. Her tune will change.

ask her if she wants to do something just the 2 of you, then escalate things.

i've learned over my experiences to just use the 3 strike rule; if she flakes, says some dumb shit like in your OP about how busy she is, or gets catty or childish or irrational, that's a strike

keep in mind this for girls you've just met, of course with a girlfriend of a couple months or years you're going to have fights or flakes or whatever, but if a girl cannot keep her shit together for a simple week or two upon first meeting you she's not worth it in the long run

a few other tips:

>if a girl cheats once she WILL cheat again
>if a girl breaks up with a guy to be with you she will break up with you to be with another guy
>if all of a girl's exes were "abusive", chances are she's the problem
>if anybody, girl or guy, genuinely wants to go clubbing, they're most likely trashy as fuck
>you are totally in the right for not wanting a girlfriend who parties or clubs every week
>if your girlfriend threatens to kill herself, she 99.99% won't do it
>avoid girls that have been raped or "raped", avoid girls that air out all of their problems on social media, avoid girls with mental health issues, avoid girls with bodycounts above 5
>you come first before any girl
>don't spend more than 10 bucks on the first date
>don't bother double texting a girl
>DO NOT bitch and whine to a girl, if she has reached 3 strikes, or done something else - even cheating - just ignore her and cut her off, this is far worse a punishment for a girl than anything else you could do and also far healthier for you
>nobody is actually as busy as they say they are, but you cannot expose anyone with this fact

Attached: 1527050112593.png (900x702, 311K)

>haha maybe next month
How clueless are you? She's probably showing these to her friends and laughing

Someone like myself who's going through a problem similar like this, ditch her. It'll be in your best interest

why are normalfaggots like you even allowed to live?

insufferable beta, you're even more of a loser than the regulars on r9k

>>hey, you do you. Im gonna do my thing.
Lmao, fucking white bois
oP, just say "Alright" and never text her again

I like your line better; it was more what I meant I just used a throwaway line. Somebody also said "k" which is great. The key is to not show emotion, women feed on emotions

What do I say though i'm fucking stupid

I used to say the same things as you back when I hadn't cleaned my room in years, never cut my hair and started sweating at the first sign of having to interact with others.

user is jelly :^)

If I stopped initiating conversations on FB from now on and came back one year later...I wouldn't even have received one message.

I'm only mentioning my gender so you know I'm not talking out my ass, but that sounds to me like she's in a relationship and just using your interest in her to make her feel better/like she still has options worst case scenario.
If they actually want to see you they will. Yeah some of us are shy and have a couple false starts, but this doesn't look like one. She's remaining friendly enough because she thinks you'll give her attention/money. Abort.

The way you write, its adorable :D

Can you help me with my problem?

Why is ghosting so good bros?

righto anons I'm a fuckin autist when it comes to texting
was chattin to this bird for a while, standard chat nothin spicy like cause she had a bf she kept sayin she hated
anyway I started to get bored n then she took longer to reply so I just blanked her for time
got my uni results the other day n she randomly texts me after months to ask how they went but I still cba so I didn't reply until I was wankered 5 days after
she replied rapid like but my phone died and then I've been in a right anxiety/depression slump so I ain't bothered messagin anyone
What do yous reckon I should do?

Not her but let me tell you something about women's signals : they are fucking useless. So you have to take the initiative and risk being burned. Or do nothing. Causal sex is degenerated anyway.

I'm already a degenerate way before casual sex. How do I initiate a conversation with her and how do I lead that conversation into a situation where I can get nudes/fuck?

What are you hoping to get out of this?
Because it doesn't look like it's leading to anything. But you are inexperienced. I would just keep chatting to get some practice.

Slowly "escalate" the situation. You start with flirting. Observe how she reacts. If positively go further and so on. Maybe first ask for a selfie then for more. You get the idea.

a mack, she's peng desu (any mystic sage advice on how to bang would be appreciated)
but yeah what you said was pretty much exactly my thoughts about it kidda, jw if I was just being socially retarded or not

curiosity, where are you from? your way to express yourself is p original to me as ESL

See this one is tricky because women who cheat have deep issues that will cause them to do it again if they don't deal with the root issue (usually insecurity, and not wanting to give up the the attention of multiple men to feel validated and whole).
That being said, it sounds like she might actually give a fuck about you as a person (which may or may not go beyond friendship) so keep that in the back of your mind proceeding.

UK, working class as shit tho so it carries thru to the way I type if there's no need for a formal tone/clarity
would imagine it sounds novel as fuck to ESL lol

That's the problem though, i'm so retarded that I don't really understand how to flirt. Could you maybe give some examples or something? Nothing too pushy but something

I like her as a person and would want to go out with her, but i'm too proud and want to keep it to just fwb. She cheated on some guy with my best friend, I don't want to cuck myself by going out with her then knowing how she's so into him.

> I won't be able to see you till the end of the month

Unless this is a LDR, cut your losses and run

Dude dump her. She will plead and beg, do not respond. You're gonna find someone better. Hit the gym and throw yourself into work don't fucking talk to her again. It's a very very bad idea to keep this person in your circle

yea id hit her with the K desu. non dramatic way to make her realize shes being stupid

Pretty good advice user.
Taking notes.

what's the k?

where you literally just type "K" and send

I'll post an update thread if she messages back, but I'm not going to hold my breath

Attached: 20180717_223412.jpg (926x926, 198K)

is she just looking to get the last word now? respond with 'yup'

> I second this my good sir
Been in similar situation, either stop txtn her till she txt you back or delete the # and forget you ever met

Attached: 1516136721395.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

>constant unironic emoji use
You should have done this a long time ago

Attached: CD7BE1BE-1060-4436-BC90-E9CE0AEC12D4-10095-000015565301C6AA.jpg (871x681, 41K)

There's no reason to broadcast insecurity like that. OP is fine leaving it be at this point.

>saying yup is insecurity
lmao sounds more like you're insecure, stop overthinking

>Should I just ditch her at this point?

she's already ditched you. if a girl likes you, she'll make excuses to be around you, not look for excuses not to.

Yeah, drop it like it's hot man. Don't be dramatic, just stop talking.

3 strikes?

Nigga, they get one shot. One flake is disrespectful enough

You're in a good spot if she's been contacting you first. Ignore her next few messages (assuming they come) and then hook up with her again. Don't even acknowledge those ignored messages, just let them happen.

CouId be worse

Some robot share this once

Attached: 1518573995709[1].png (577x1024, 155K)

one of my best friends did this. started not wanting to hang out or talk at all. bit of a shame because i really liked him but why would i be a beta orbiter by choice

"reconnected"
quite literally

Just say "got it." Then forget that she exists over a period of time

No. That's good. Always end the communication before her. You said your last bit, her "yeah" is pissing into the wind. Don't be needy.

it's good to let her say the last thing if you're on good things, if you want her to like you more. makes you seem more desirable. if it's basically over like in OP, it comes down to the last word like in autistic Jow Forums argument. she just said "yeah" when it was completely unnecessary. let her know that it's weird and reply passively aggressively with "yup".

damn that hurt to read
originadiddly

Literally
>I got my cunt smashed last night kthxbye

>men have to strike up the insurmountable courage to talk to a girl and game their way to victory
>women are too cowardly to even say no

Attached: 5767776548564.jpg (391x336, 20K)

not sure what you mean, but my list isn't necessarily about gaming, i just want to remind you all what you should allow yourself to take and not take - another point i want to make while i'm here again:

LOVE =/= INFATUATION/LUST

you do not love a girl you've only known for a month, you do not love a girl you are constantly worried about cheating, you do not love a girl who solves arguments with sex, you do not love a girl you constantly have to validate or be validated by - THESE ARE SYMPTOMS OF A SHIT RELATIONSHIP AND SIMPLE INFATUATION

fellow robots, when you finally score a gf, do not forget your worth as a man, don't settle for a toxic cunt that abuses you and makes you feel like shit just because she's the only perceived option you have

another big rule i want to share: if your girlfriend has a bad day, fine, if she has a bad day more than 4-5 days out of the week, and you're always either the first, only, or all of the above, to hear about said bad day, drop that lifesucking leech immediately, don't let some bitch's bad days become your bad days, because that type of girl WILL make it so or will be doubly mad that you aren't offended in her stead

Attached: 1531060704164.jpg (493x637, 88K)

>nobody is actually as busy as they say they are, but you cannot expose anyone with this fact
yea lol
"busy" is "i dont want to hang out with you"
NOBODY is busy
i will never believe this

t. stem phd student with actual responsibilities who is working as a de facto slave