Women will never love you. Their natural...

Women will never love you. Their natural, default state is to lust after the top 20% Chads and see everyone below that as garbage. In the past before the sexual revolution, this was remedied by restricting women's sexuality and culturally enforcing monogamy. I see a lot of robots longing for those days again, but it won't solve anything. If you have to force someone to do something, it's no better than them not doing anything at all. It will all just feel so fake and inauthentic. Deep down, they will only truly want Chad and will only be with you out of pity, desperation, or fear of shame. Yeah, the 80% can all try to become Chads themselves, but even then, women will still only want the best of those Chads and people will still get left out. I'd rather be alone.

Attached: CqdGGwwUAAAdEnt.jpg (755x553, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M64sBkwGubc
youtu.be/Y6hRtWRo470
youtu.be/aN0OaRa2mFg
youtube.com/watch?v=1SofPpYgWDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

then you'll just have to become the top 30%, fren

Plus give me some stats backing this up.

It's easy to become top 20% if you have a slightly beautiful face. There's so many ugly men in the world and that chart is counting the guys in their 30s aswell
Just practice a sport, eat more fruits and vegetables and less sugar
You're set

this is probably more accurate t.

Attached: hjgjh.png (853x629, 505K)

I'm going to copy this from another thread:
They literally select for only height and aggression, two traits that are not only no longer valuable but actively bad for the population. this is why I hate when retards make the "its good for the genepool" argument. Women ARENT making the genepool better, they're just making it... taller and more violent lol. and taller people are less healthy and have more problems it's not good to be tall, so just wanting height in the first place is a bad thing. if it were up to them men would be large sick aggressive apes, and they have the gall to say they have some right to choose who they mate with lol. i know I sound like an angry manlet but it's the truth.
we have had the equivalent of millions of years of environment change in only a few hundred years and no change to our preferences. This is why women SHOULD NOT be allowed to choose who they mate with.
If we had preferences that matched the modern environment women would prefer the so called betas and be disgusted by the guys they find attractive now.

Actually its the other way around pal.
I see tons of ugly dudes with smoking chicks out in public but Ive never seen one ugly chick with a guy whos even slightly above her.

only on Jow Forums

you need a booster seat to type at your keyboard too?

>This is why women SHOULD NOT be allowed to choose who they mate with.
But as was said, forcing them to do something just makes it feel inauthentic and the relationship will lose meaning. If a woman gets paired up with a beta, she'll be resentful she didn't get Chad and the beta will feel like shit for having a partner assigned who doesn't even want him. Unless women naturally change their preferences on their own accord and start genuinely liking non-Chad men, the 80% will suffer.

Lots of delusional people on this thread. How you all get better one day

Im superior to you
who gives a shit? there is evidence that they have literally lowered the IQ of men by almost an entire standard deviation with their sexual selection. they DO NOT have the right it is not some natural thing that they have the right tow.

So you see it purely in utilitarian terms? Don't you want to find meaning in a relationship?

only chance is find a girl who isn't in the online dating scene or better yet social media period

No, women are literally causing dysgenics across the population by selecting for inferior obsolete traits while at the same time acting like they are actually making the genepool "better". I do not believe that the 'rights' of women to choose who they breed with are more valuable than the species as a whole and males as a sex.

women that aren't addicted to social media practically don't exist.

>made okcupid account cause fuck it
>like a couple people and send messages
>no responses
>have 12 likes but not a single one of them have messaged me
This is just a bunch of bots they are using to try and scam me into buying a membership so I look at the likes isn't it?

>pic on the left
>being true in any fucking age or timeline
I usually don't participate in these shitty puahate-tier threads but what fucking ever.

It doesnt matter if it's the 1950s, 1800s, renaissance, medieval ages, the fucking bronze age you still won't get laid if you're as ugly as an ass zit with no redeeming qualities (money and status).
not before "the sexual revolution" not after it, nothing changed.

You sound beta as fuck, stop fucking being beta
>but waaaah genetics and you have to be 10/10 to get girls
Again you wont get shit with that mentality, yeah girls will drop you for better looking guys, but guess what thats one whore our of fucking billions, get yourself a new one and drop her when she steps out of line
A just like a bitch will drop a 7/10 for a 8/10, she will drop a 9/10 for a 10/10
Grow some fucking balls and get out there
>but they make fun of me and i tried already
Youre a high value male, who gives a shit what a girl thinks of you, sure you might get rejected, who cares, get the next bitch. It gets easier every time
youtu.be/M64sBkwGubc

Attached: image.jpg (500x403, 124K)

>im surperior to you
thanks for the laugh before heading off to wagecuck for a bit. I do know you have it "harder" but it's not as bad as you're projecting it to be from the comfort of your keyboard.

I have nothing against you user, my only point is women are being dysgenic with their preferences.

>A just like a bitch will drop a 7/10 for a 8/10, she will drop a 9/10 for a 10/10
Exactly, so you get what's being said. It's all pointless and most men will be screwed. Your whole "just become alpha bro!" mentality is major cope.

All im hearing is more beta crying and no improving
I dont see why youre complaining
Play the game, get good at it, love it

Are you suggesting women date down when they have full control of sexual market? They are the ones who control the rejection and get their pick of the endless males who compete to date them

Cool story bro. So why did you make that a thread?

All I'm hearing is buzzwords and typical brainlet meathead advice. was right, """alpha men""" like you are brainlets and we'll only get more retarded with more of the likes of you around.

Imagine being this mad that you're too chickenshit to ask girls out that you start wanting to police women into sleeping with you.

Survival of the fittest
You can keep crying about it, but thats typical of boys who never actually had to go trough anything hard in life and shit isnt handed to you

Why do normies cry when someone goes on a killing spree? He was superior to all those people he killed, they're dead and he isn't.

Who said I'm a virgin, retard? THE POINT is the species as a whole is suffering because of women's preferences. Maybe if you got your head out of your ass you'd realize the state we're in.

Incels ask women out all the time we just get rejected

But you aren't the fittest, you're an obsolete remnant of our prehistoric past. It's just women get all tingly when they talk to inferior tall "Men" so they select them, when in reality
> tall men are less healthy
> tall men are less intelligent
> tall men are more aggressive
> tall men use more resources
There is no point for them to exist anymore and if women weren't stuck in caveman thinking they'd be gone a long time ago.

If the weakest links don't reproduce wouldn't that meant the future of the species would be more alpha/better looking?

No because all women still get to reproduce and spread their shitty genes

>Survival of the fittest
Ah yes, the brainlet meathead's go-to retort to rationalize his "alphaness". Funny how this never gets applied to the genetic trash women and men are always the ones at fault. If you actually followed this, you'd get rid of the shitty women too and most of the world's population.

There is a concept called "genetic baggage", its' when what USED TO BE good for a species no longer is but is still around.
Tall agressive dumb men USED TO BE good for the species - they could quickly kill things and die protecting the tribe and they weren't too bright so it didn't matter. But now, they are BAD, but women still like them because they haven't been able to adapt to the modern world. We've had millions of years of change in the environment with no change in our preferences, our genome is EXACTLY the same as it was 200,000 years ago. This is not good for the species, dude women have lowered the IQ of men by like 10 points in the past 40 years because of their preferences for dumb big brutes.

>Waah waah if there's risk why bother even trying?

It's useless for me to say this here, but the fact that there are droves of vapid thots out there doesn't confirm that women as a gender all play by thot rules, but of course since you fags just go after vapid stacies, drool after vapid stacies and are buttmad that vapid stacies don't want sex with sexually frustrated cowards, you will never understand that fact.
>but even average chicks want 10/10 chads.
Yeah and average men wabt 10/10 stacies, most robots won't touch a woman with a 30 foot pole if she's not a virgin, most men want big tiddies on their women and won't settle for less. You're gonna let stranger's standarts get in your way? When is enough is enough? When will you wake up to the fact that you let how strangers live their lives dictate the way you live yours and that as long as you're stuck obsessively comparing yourself to everyone you won't ever be your own man?
Yeah shit sucks and not everyone gets to play in the beauty pageant leagues of dating, but furthermore, half of the human population is women, so if you cannot find ONE girl in there who likes you, you can cry all day that it's women's fault, but if out of billions of women not ONE meet your standarts or even pay attention to you, it's not chad's fault, it's not 20/80's fault. It's yours.
Thinking most women like violent men is the most ignorant shit I've ever heard and it probably comes from you watching too much movies. First, a girl who encourage her man to be violent is a stupid cunt you don't want to know, second, the vast majority of cases, by being violent around women, you shoot yourself in the foot. Most women think viloent men overcompensate and they are right.

This too, men don't even pass on their mitochrondrial DNA to offspring so it's actually MORE important to stop 'bad' women from reproducing than bad men. But no no no, ALL WOMYN ARE QWUEENS and deserve EVERYTHING no matter what, right?

>muh brainlet
>muh meathead
Never said anything about women, never said what theyre doing isnt wrong
Im simply explaining that its an easily exploitable system, and you dont need to be a 10/10 ultrachad to get in on the honey
>but i want a traditional qt3.14 that will love me forever and ever
You can find those, but you wont find them sitting behind a computer and crying on Jow Forums, you got to go the distance and filter out the trash to find the gem, and i guarantee that it wont be in the first 10 girls unless youre lucky. And if youre dating a single girl at a time, you fucked it up from the start

Wanna talk about which state we are in?
Oil companies spill petrol into the world's biggest source of clean water in Canada as we speak. Deforestation of tropical forests are putting us at risk by reducing the biggest air filter and source in the world. You can't go anywhere without getting stuck in traffic because metropoles are overflowing with people. Food has become too expensive and is filled with literal poison. Obesity keeps increasing in America, the educational system is seeing unparalleled budget cuts, so is the health system. The Chinese has finally seen the fatal crack in Capitalist America and is beating us at our own game by seizing monopoly of every commercial field there is and mass producing at rates and expenses we simply cannot match because they have no union and worker's rights and don't mind feeding human lives to the machine. Civil tension about cultural issues has risen to a point where we may face civil war.

And out of all of that, you ate mad about women having rights and being a tiny little manlet. It is hilarious that YOU be the one complaining about female vanity. You don't give a shit about the world.

> it's actually MORE important to stop 'bad' women from reproducing than bad men
>he will achieve this by not putting in the effort to reproduce himself, but its up to others to do it
Good plan

Im not a virgin, and while I can't know the future obviously, I think I will eventually have kids.

Imagine living in this hell world and never being able to experience closeness to another human being or any of the things that make existing tolerable. You have no idea what it's like to suffer as a no value male

I see hundreds of people at work a day and I have literally NEVER seen an ugly guy/cute girl couple. Nice revisionism tho faggot cunt

Good man, get on it then

So all but 10% of men are engaged in pooftery?

>oh poor me
I have no idea why you cant attract a woman, i really dont

>this was remedied by restricting women's sexuality and culturally enforcing monogamy

That's not a remedy you fucking idiot. That's just denying reality.

What's the point in having a girlfriend if she has no real interest in you and is just fantasizing about Chad anyway? That's what "enforced monogamy" will lead to.

You could be working to fix pressing matters and help your fellow man, but nooooo it's all about you and your unfullfilled desires. Selfish prick. It's perfectly normal that you be depressed by loneliness, but don't you fucking dare pretend that it's about anything else than your obsession with sticking peepee in poopoo.

Life's a bit short to spend it being a whiny bitch, no?
What you wrote sounds like something a 12yo that just discovered the emo phase would write
>oh this life is dark and cold, not even dante himself could write such fuckery, satan himself has no concept of how hard my pussyless life is

So I should just smile and continue to be a sexless loser then? You clearly don't understand sex-haver

Help how? I do volunteer do lots of charity work. A smart man knows there is no saving a terminally ill species

No im saying you should stop drowning in your own tears and fucking do something about your position

It takes two to have a relationship. If no women wants to have one with me it's pretty clear I can't do anything about that. Can't force them to want me

Terminally ill.
Oh yeah, the Doomsayers who think we can't fix our own shit even though we are on an improving curve when it comes to the environment and society despite having to face chaotic and unwelcomed change and benign politically oriented bickering.

So if you care enough to contribute to the saving of pur world then why the fuck are you that obsessed with pussy? It's far more important that you live your life for yourself and strive to do good things than imposing the suffering of loneliness upon yourself. Friends are far more valuable than a gf and the good that comes out of sharing your life with a woman comes with a price: Several responsibilities that requires great great sacrifice from you. Having a gf is a chore most of the time and before you meet one who will be a true friend to you and make the tedious side of it less unbearable you're gonna have to go through heaps of shitty dating with vapid fucking cunts who will use any thot trick to convince you they are nice girls. Don't daydream too much, boy, sounds to me like you're already doing fine so why not appreciate the things you do and value yourself according to them rather than how women won't give you sex?

>This is just a bunch of bots they are using to try and scam me into buying a membership so I look at the likes isn't it?
Literally yes. I had the same thing happen to me.

>there is evidence that they have literally lowered the IQ of men by almost an entire standard deviation with their sexual selection.

Sounds interesting. Source?

If absolutely 0 women want you, Though i highly doubt it, im guessing you didnt really try, the problem might lie with you, and if it does lie with you, you can change it, and you can fix it

>compete for used up whores who will dump you anyway no matter how much you (((improve)))
Improving yourself for women is cuck shit anyway. I've improved myself in ways women don't give a fuck about, be a use I wanted to .

>boys
Feminazi cunt detected.

Because while I toil away, drug dealers, murderers and rapists all have women throwing themselves at them. I can't have friends, because I can relate to everyone else who gets relationships and sex. I'd stop day dreaming if I could, but when I lay down at night I don't feel good or fulfilled. All I feel is a desire to not be alone.
Zero women indeed. Problem does lay with me, I'm not good enough. But not all problems are fixable

This is why fags who post okcupid statistics as evidence of the 20/80 rule makes me laugh so much. Dating sites are a fucking meme of pure chaos and disorder. No logic applies to these places since it is ironic in nature. To resort to dating sites, you have to be desperate. Fating sites would not exist otherwise if people were capable of taking a step back and be patient and, yet, despite the utter desperation oozing out of the average user, they have, in general, the most ridiculous standarts. I don't see how anyone can take dating sites seriously.

>Because while I toil away, drug dealers, murderers and rapists all have women throwing themselves at them.
Let go.
>I can't have friends, because I can relate to everyone else who gets relationships and sex.
This is inconsequential to friendship. This is an obstacle you place on your own way.

Because it's a pussy buffet for Chads. All women on dating sites have fucked at least 5 Chads

We posting objective and proven facts?

youtu.be/Y6hRtWRo470

youtu.be/aN0OaRa2mFg

youtube.com/watch?v=1SofPpYgWDU

Basically, women are all whores and only want Chad rapists that will beat them and rape them and then put them in his personal harem. This is based on scientific evidence. Women are not human, they are property.

>whores who will dump you
Alright, youre fucking retarded, you're supposed to drop them after the first fuck, youre the one doing the dumping

Good argument, would it be better to call you a child, because youre acting like one

>im not good enough
So you know the problem, the fun part is finding the solution, but you need feedback to see if youre improving
You get feedback by going out after girls, did your results improve? No? Back to the drawing board, try something else, repeat

Let go and accept my place as an unwanted drone built only to work until I break and am thrown away? I don't know where you live, but people here will mock you for never having experience with women. Including other men, especially other men who have lots of success with women.

Move away, start fresh?
If you let mocking get to you, you're doing it wrong

The problem is user that women will never be satisfied with the top because it's a coping mechanism to deal with existential emptiness, women will project onto men what they want to find in themselves due to which they often can't and fall for superficial men

Actually I'm thinking your let go advice is the best. Just let go from life

>Women are not human, they are property.
Chads own the betas as well, so we're not much better off.

Again you can't always improve. Very possible the problem will always be there keeping someone back

there is a lot of hate-coping in this thread.
>> let

>Scientific evidence
>meme youtube videos
Shit man how many years of school did you attend to become such a revered researcher?

Alright, give me shit you cant improve
>inb4 muh height
Unless youre under 5 feet tall its its just a matter of. Looking for a girl that doesnt give a shit, girls have preferences like guys do

>no sources in any of the videos

Penis size
Beta personality
Are two things. I'm pretty tall actually, but height is a thing that's only an issue if you don't have it. Having it means nothing

Source is reality cuck

advice for ugly people
>> build rapport with lots of girls
>> keep intentions hidden
>> wait for right time in menstral cycle
>> give slight hints
>> if doesn't work rinse and repeat
Pro tip
>> you'll get much more success if you are chad

-+-|

Do you want to know the true? Men only want stacies, however if you settle with a guy (a one you like the guy would for sure only find you attractive while young, when you grow up his stupid brain could do nothing to only find attraction to young girls)

I lost my virginity at 29 and all my friends I've known for more than 20 years. They always knew, put some pressure on me to eventually spring into action, but none of them ever mocked me and they always respectef my position. I needed time, I took time, but things eventually happened.
I'm telling you to let go of your obsession with companionship, your obsession with how women behave, your obsession with how others perceive you. They are all things out of your control and you are trying to swim against the current as you complain of getting tired. You do all of this to yourself and yourself alone. You can stop it.
Living life with another woman will not make you feel more valued if you xan't even value yourself in the first place. Your mind will be plagued with doubt and trust issues. So lobg as you depend on others to define your self-worth, you will never have any.

>penis size
Only an issue if youre a microdick, and if you get girls to the stage where it isna problem, you dont have a problem with getting girls
>beta personality
Can be fixed, just not in a day, but you have to expose yourself to social shit, you cant do it alone

Wow got me there, that proves it all

I love that excuse. Every single time with that excuse.
>Here is SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE DUDE SCIENCE LMAO GANGWEED
>This is not empirical at all, where's the source?
>DUH, LIKE, REALITY!
So, anecdotal evidence?
It's funny because if a normie comes with his own anecdotal evidence that things are not as robots see them he's always told "DUDE REEEE THIS IS, LIKE, JUST AN ANECDOTE BRO IT'S NOT A FACT FALLACY FALLACY FALLACY!" but at every opportunity you shamelessly use your own anecdotal evidence to reinforce your malicious intents.
>I'VE BEEN REJECTED BY, LIKE, A BILLION WOMEN SO NONE OF THEM IS COOL THEY'RE ALL SLUTS TRUE STORY BRO. SOURCE: MY LIFE, BRO!

>another women
What do you mean by "another" here?

Good they respected you. I've been laughed at for it before though. I guess I should just accept being a joke? Since it's all my fault.
So "you can't love someone if you can't love yourself"?
Who would help someone be less beta? Beta males are good tools to be used.

>Who would help me
People you meet by going out, you will slowly adapt and learn social shit by just exposing yourself to it

I've been laughed at too, man. If you think I'm in a different boat, you're mistaken. What I'm telling you is experience. I know what it feels like to be pressured to the point where it becomes an obsession. I know what it feels like to trully believe your salvation lies in romance and desperately desiring that a woman save you from your internal hell. I know what it feels like to think that you are worthless by virtue of finding no woman who is willing to put up with my crippling issues. You have no idea how many times I've been rejected by girls whi initially thought I was cute just to find out I'm way too intense for them in their own words. Too clingy, too whiny, too melodramatic. I cried in front of a girl as I spilled my guts to her out of pure panic. I was so goddamn nervous that everything was going well when I was used to shit falling apart that I broke under the pressure and literally fucking cried in front of her and beg her not to leave. You think I don't know humiliation. You guessed wrong.
The only time I managed to score was when I finally relaxed and stopped giving a shit. Girls don't decide how worthy you are, you do and if they don't agree, they're stupid, but then I discovered that fucking a bitch is just step 1 out of 300. Ypu're far from being done kid. The torment only begins once you manage to be able to pick up chicks. Then the great purge begin and in your lack of experience and overabundance of sensibility, ypu will pick up droves of manipulative thots who prey on loverboys and they will hurt you and they will make you doubt yourself, drive you crazy, make you go through a rollercoaster of emotions and in your first real heratbreak you will CRAVE the days where being lonely was your biggest issue. You will wish to all deities that you could go back and, eventually, if you wisen up through this, you break the second wall where you stop giving a shit altogether and life trully becomes good then.

I doubt this quite a bit, to be honest.
I can only hope I can reach that point man. I don't feel in control of my desires really. But I can see you do get it, thank you for sharing.

Even if there's no source, it's still right. Or what, do you think women don't like alpha men?

I got one fren

First, we're not wolves. Alpha men don't exist. Second, what you refer to "alpha" is subjective and there's too much that you simply don't get for you to understand that no two women have the same standarts for men and that women want tall ripped dudes mostly is an idea mostly pushed by entertainment and magazines than women themselves. Do they exist these vapid size queens? Yes they do. Are all women like that? No they are not, but spending most of your time getting your information from youtube broscientists and twitter screencaps, I don't expect you to understand what I'm saying.
Finally, Chad is not an actual person, he's a projection coming from deeply perturbed and insecure minds.

You're actually implying women don't want tall hung fit men? Come on dude

>You're actually implying women don't want tall hung fit men?
Is this what I implied? Let me read my post again. Oh, no. I don't seem to have implied that at all. Are you deficient or something?
What I did imply is that this is not an universal standart. Are you aware that women are not a hive-minded species of Aliens or some shit? Women this, Women that. What women are we talking about? Women are not a monolithic singularity.

If women are so varied how come none have ever liked me?

You expect me to answer this question when I have no idea who you are? Look in the mirror and ask it to the person looking back.
I don't know man. Maybe you live in an area that suck that much, maybe you suck, maybe Satan himself cursed you. Still, it cannot realistically be the fault of half the planet if you can't get laid

I've slept with 40+ attractive women, am I in the top 20%?

Also Im poor, 5 10, and have hundreds of days /played on wow

Do have a big dick tho

>First, we're not wolves. Alpha men don't exist.
Leftist cope.
>Second, what you refer to "alpha" is subjective and there's too much that you simply don't get for you to understand that no two women have the same standarts for men and that women want tall ripped dudes mostly is an idea mostly pushed by entertainment and magazines than women themselves.
Wrong, it's the other way around. Those type of men are seen all around the media BECAUSE women find them attractive and men know it.
>Are all women like that? No they are not, but spending most of your time getting your information from youtube broscientists and twitter screencaps, I don't expect you to understand what I'm saying.
Not all, but most are. There's a reason the Chad archetype has become an archetype, because it's attractive to the majority. Just like how most men find big boobs to be attractive. You're overestimating how varied humans, and especially women, are with their sexual preferences.
>Finally, Chad is not an actual person, he's a projection coming from deeply perturbed and insecure minds.
Chad is just a catch-all umbrella term for attractive, tall, and successful men. They can vary, but you're delusional if you think these men don't exist.

>Do have a big dick tho
There you go, dick size is 90% of attraction for women. If you have an average or below dick no woman will ever want you

Fuck off and die a slow painful death Chad