Why do women feel like they have to be attractive and hot at all time?

Why do women feel like they have to be attractive and hot at all time?
>"oh hey I'm fighting in a warzone, better put on my make up and do my hair in that really cute way"
>"oh hey I'm a delivery woman, hmmm I guess I'll wear my extra short shorts today and wear a really tight t-shirt while delivering some pizza n'shit"
Like...why?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 33K)

So that Chad will give them attention and validate their worthless existances.
Mind you, not every woman is like this. Only some.

Because those pics aren't fucking real, mate.

Women will use every opportunity they have to attract a chad.

you dont realize men make themselves look nice in public too

god damn why is it so important to be dressed like a slob you shit talk people for making themselves look good

Have you ever heard the phrase Look Good Feel Good because thats a literal thing which is why people who are dressed nicer than you are usually more confident than you (and probably why they brush you off since you look like shit all the time)

Their brains are wired so that they will become Chad's sex slave. Every action they take is to fulfill this goal.

Women live off attention, whether it's from a chad or jealousy from other women.

Roast hole detected

I was cheery picking this particular pic, but it still happens often

There's a fairly interesting chapter on this in The Manipuoated Man (great book) titled Business as a hunting ground

An off the top of my head TLDR is
>women never intend to spend their life working
>women ALWAYS seek to marry upwards
>women that are poor/not peak attractive have to a) demonstrate value and b) be visible to higher value males than themselves

Which is why they take jobs, but have far lower career drive than males in general. Every second of every day is an opportunity to be noticed by a high status male (men largely care about beauty over everything - a rich man would date a hotmasmfuck mcdonalds worker, a rich woman would not generally speaking) and as such be ready to pop out kids and not work again

>roast hole

No Im a business man and I have to wear tailored clothes to work everyday and shower before work or I dont look as sharp and thats bad for business

Rather than refute a valid point you just use some meme so we all know now it is your fault for being in this hole of no gf and r9kdom

Seriously just work on yourself and good things happen

>I dont look as sharp and thats bad for business
This is the point of OP's post, you dress well because it's required/you have to.
If you were a soldier or weren't working would you still spend so much time to look good? Even though you would gain nothing from it?

Yes because look good feel good I guess I dont see how being a soldier is any exception

>"oh hey I'm a delivery woman, hmmm I guess I'll wear my extra short shorts today and wear a really tight t-shirt while delivering some pizza n'shit"
You do realize research shows that, absolutely and undeniably, people that are deemed as attractive get higher tips?

>gain nothing from it?
Not that user but lol if you think benefitting from looking good ends at work. The halo effect applies everywhere. It's the difference between being treated seriously or not even with friends, family and casual acquaintances. Also all the grooming works as a self-soothing thing. It's probably such a familiar ritual for women they feel better when they do it even if they don't "like" it. It's why normies abroad keep going to starcucks even if they say it's not good coffee. Because it's familiar and familiarity = comfort and safety.

>inb4 wasted time posting serious answer and you just wanted to rant

Thats a model, OP.
Shes just dressing up in military equipment for some gay magazine

so I'm guessing you don't get tipped very much do you

Attached: 1414467409292.jpg (250x241, 7K)

wow lel u got me xD

lol u got pwned dude, cope more

implying that looking your best is bad

You don't spend 20+ minutes in front of a mirror putting fakeup

I actually do wear a bit of foundation

Because modern clothing is like that, yo. It's not like they sell ladies basketball shorts. How hot is it where you live? Not everyone wants to wear a hoodie in the summer. Get into fashion and you may get your answers

First off, that photo is staged. No way women actually get all made up in a warzone. Second off, it's because they DO have to be attractive and hot all the time because women are constantly judged based almost entirely on their appearances.

that doesnt mean you have to look hot all the time

Attached: 1529112467344.png (904x864, 119K)

How does it not? A man can still be seen as competent or worthwhile even if he's dressed plainly, but a woman is immediately judged negatively in every capacity if she doesn't put any effort into her appearance.

it literally doesnt mean you have to look hot all the time

Attached: 02349582904358.jpg (480x439, 24K)

The only clothes that stores sell to women, with the exception of officewear and designer labels, are slutty and revealing.
Seriously, go into Topshop or H&M and find me a t-shirt that covers the boobage, isn't cropped, isn't too tight, and has no holes/cutouts. Protip: you can't. (Unless it's transparent or has some stupid hashtag slogan on it.)

Also it's 90F outside no way in hell am I wearing pants.

wear a thong outside

*trousers sorry

I'm serious wear nothing but a thong outside

Absolutely.
I'm an 0311 rifleman in the Marines. Most of the people I'm around commit to maintaining great physical fitness, both functionally and aesthetically. Whenever we go off base to do things, we absolutely put effort into our outfits as well.