Which type of girls do you aim to? I used to target this type of intelligent and "other" girl...

Which type of girls do you aim to? I used to target this type of intelligent and "other" girl, but as time passes I begin to see that I'm not interesting enough to meet their needs and most often we both get bored with each other. Those "standard" girls do not really interest me and I'm struck between what should I do and who I am. What are your targets? Maybe it could be helpful for me.

>inb4 none
>inb4 the one who talks to you no matter who she is

Attached: pobrane (3).jpg (226x223, 6K)

Btw should I better post it at Jow Forums board?

2d girls

>inb4 who are u quoting
/thread

this

Here we've got that guy who is a hero that we need, but not the one, that we deserve.
You just made me feel better. Thanks man. You're my guy. I wish you much success and happiness in life.

upboated

fuck no lad, it's a bunch of roasties, white knights, or bitter virgins.

I mostly aim for someone who isn't a complete retard and doesn't consume every shit the mainstream media spews at them, kinda hard to find t b h and I want to kill my self.

Attached: 1522526650261.png (711x711, 1.16M)

I do know such a girls but they are either in a relationship or I've tried to get along with them and failed (alternatively I do not even try because I know I would be rejected). If you get engaged in some community interested in some matters (like clubs etc) or some facebook groups it shouldn't be that hard.

The bigger problem is to find the one which is not in a relationship or is at least 6/10.

there aren't many clubs etc in my area, though I haven't tried finding any because I literary have no fucking time to do anything really (or any friends either xd).

facebook groups sounds like a terrible idea t b h f a m

Two things are important for me
>intelligence
>confidence

I just can't see myself with an airhead.
The way confident women carry themselves is just so nice.

However, I am a low self esteem fatboy, so I can't get any girls whatsoever lol

Drinking alone a beer or two in a club has its climate, if you wanna you could try it out in a free time.

Personally I think that joining FB groups only to find GF is a shit idea, but, given time, you could get a chance, if you get into. At least I know some couples like that.

really trying to hit on girls while on a bar, especially alone, sounds like a terrible idea

most of them are trash, and don't even mention clubs, only the whitest, most basic of bitches go there, plus the music they play there is absolute shit.

clubs used to be a place where you could go to casually dressed, and they would play good foreign shit, but now it's just a bunch of fuccbois and bitches who are willing to suck on anything for a free drink, I wish I was fucking joking.

>trying to hit on girls while near the bar
Not if u are a chad.
But desu sometimes it works, you just need to find it intuitively.

Personally I live in a small town, I have only one pub nearby, but this is great, really cozy, quite good music, most people are normal and you can find somebody to talk. But on the other hand it is boring after time. If your clubs are as shitty as you describe I sympathise with you user. What ya gonna do. Try Tinder although its shit and full of thots

girls (male) 0w0

it would be good for a start if I made some new friends, but I don't meet any new ppl so

end my life or give me a large sum of money

1. loves me

Attached: 1501654928372.jpg (1920x1080, 110K)

Σtop being Depressed

Attached: 1522790040991.jpg (540x607, 67K)

I like men.

wow I'm not depressed anymore gee thanks xdd

seriously if you can only give reddit-tier advice pls fuck off

Attached: 1522254046398.png (1308x892, 208K)

Stop beiñg depressed

Attached: 1401842207238.jpg (256x352, 17K)

whomst've'd quota

Just bee urself :^)

>3d

Attached: 1522683073014.png (787x830, 647K)

I don't really have standards in the slightest, that being said jesus do the people in this thread have the blandest fucking opinions spouting "I want someone smart" like that means shit.

>2d

Attached: blackmale.png (800x600, 400K)

Inselaffe

Attached: 1519590887847.jpg (640x480, 91K)

???

googled it, quite rude really.

Attached: 1511727008417.jpg (1000x944, 657K)

good pic

no more dead monkey memes pls

I feel it deserves a revival.

This

Attached: 1450541611964[1].png (858x1000, 676K)

I don't really know if there's any real "type" of girl. One does start to see patterns, but really it's on an individual basis.

I'm looking for a girl who will be my best friend. I'm not going to take advantage of some baka with Daddy issues just to get off. I want something real, a girl who I can have a conversation with...

>I want something real

Attached: 1514053741726.png (702x486, 94K)

The ones with big
A N I M E T I D D I E S

dumb frogposter

Get out

dumb frogposter

dumb forgposter

Smart anti-frog poster

None.

The odds that I will even meet a girl worth dating at this shit stain of a university is slim to none. I fucking hate it here.

As far as the predator type first contact scouting for a potential relationship is concerned, 9.9/10 times in a girl I look for (natural) blonde/blue combo first, nice legs second, behaviour third. Nothing besides this is really set in stone, if it clicks then we are good to go. If it doesn't (and it happened before) then I just ghost. Can't say I care about what role she assumes among her friend circle as long as she's not doing anything dumb. Long term if I manage to breed a woman like in pic related who has enough brains to be a good mother then I'm set and can say farewell to the dating scene once and for all.

Attached: SomeGirl.jpg (328x438, 92K)

Fren

Attached: 8f4.jpg (1387x702, 93K)

Doubt it, uni is a great place to connect

>Expecting antisocial autistic manchildren to connect at uni

preteens

Attached: 1522198209703.png (1280x1024, 217K)

>a girl who I can have a conversation with...
What do you mean by this?

Attached: RandomGenerator.png (461x574, 81K)

I'm in mostly CS classes (I'm in a computer related major but not CS) and we have very small class sizes because nobody wants to do it. I think there is one girl in my major. On top of that like 75% of the kids here are socially retarded weirdos and the rest that aren't chose other majors like business, finance, pre-med, etc. I can barely even find people to be friends with, it seems like nobody has a sense of humor or interests outside of "technology." I wanted to major in history but there isn't any money there and I'm talented at programming so I figured why not. It was a bad fucking move and now I shitpost on Jow Forums for social interaction. It's pathetic. At least I will have a good salary in the end though.

The one girl I did meet in one of my gen-ed classes told me she was transferring because she hated it here too. Regardless I asked her out and got rejected (I think) so I stopped talking to her. I'm so fucking miserable.

>inb4 get out there and meet people
I tried, there are almost no good clubs here and somehow between high school graduation and coming here I developed extreme social anxiety and find it hard to make new friends. I just don't get along with 99% of the people here, they are either ultra nerds or ultra chads and I don't get along with either. I only have like 3 friends here and I barely see them. I hate it, I hate it so much, I wish I never came here.

thanks for reading my blog

Attached: DOReSGJX4AAjp-e.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

sounds like a shit uni tbqh
how big is it?

>ultra chads
What do they do that makes you say that?

Based and redpilled

I fucking hate fags that throw "desu" haphazardly without knowing how to use it, fucking kill yourself

Jow Forums changes t.b.h. into desu for some reason, it's not like they intended to use most of the time.

I like sad girls. My current GF always had an aura of "I'm really depressed" (just like me) despite her working hard and once we got out of high school I realized I should ask her out. So I did. Turns out we both make eachother happier. Seeing someone grow because of you is extremely fulfilling.

Attached: 1522114815537.png (214x221, 95K)

It's because teebeeaech is for fags

the genuine

Attached: 1505126460794.jpg (1024x570, 45K)

It's actually one of the top 100 schools in the U.S. (I don't want to get too specific) but it has a really great payoff, something like 96% of students graduate with either a full job or an acceptance into a PhD program. It's really a great school for what I want to do too, one of the best, and I kind of love my major, I just hate the school. It's like medium sized I think like 20,000+ but that counts online and graduate students, it gets really small depending on the major. I think the freshman class is only like 4,000 kids and the campus is pretty big. I personally know almost everyone in my major.

They party a lot and do drugs like cool kids. They all hang out with each other and workout and are super loud. I thought I wanted to be friends with them initially but all they care about is sports and they seemed like the types who would pick on me because I'm not like them. I partied in high school so I didn't really care to do it in college and I have never been too concerned with getting laid, I would prefer to have a nice wholesome relationship rather than random sex or a relationship based off of sex. A lot of the "ultra chads" seem to be compensating hard, some are extreme manlets (like 5'1") and some seem to having drinking and drug problems. I grew up with a Dad who was in a frat and was one of those guys and he made my childhood really shitty sometimes so I tend to stay away from those people. I'm pretty secure with myself, I workout, am pretty tall, decent looking, just all in all pretty normal. I don't really feel the need to prove myself to anyone and those guys seem obsessed with who gets laid more, who can drink more, who can beat who in basketball and I don't vibe with that. I had really great friends in high school so coming here and seeing this steaming pile of shit is hard.

sorry for rambling I'm really pissed about it right now.

Attached: MzGiUGr.jpg (480x507, 26K)

I didn't notice my id til right now

>mfw mfw

Attached: 1522737833849.png (512x512, 137K)

Actually happened in my case, when I was 15 I felt strongly about a 12 year old girl... Not sexually, she was just intelligent and there at a particularly down part of my life.

Meaningful conversation. Most girls I've tried that with are too self absorbed into their own problems to talk about anything else

lol nonce

Any girl that can be considered acceptable, really. Not exactly in the position to make demands.

Started dating current gf when I was 15 (4 years ago), no idea how my fat 3/10 ass got a 8/10 via a random csgo match but it's all good I guess.

how you fuck a bitch on CSGO
does she actually live nearby?

Yeah, met her a few months ago in person. Was an hour away but now I'm close because my college is in the same city she is in.

Weird. You actually good at csgo or something?

I met her in a silver 2 match (though am a nova now). Not great. And it is weird. Amazing luck though.

Nice, I was about that till I got myself banned like 4 fucking times.

Why banned?

A couple of times was for bullshit (teammate walking infront of me and that), a few more times was for a magic trick I've developed. Basically you get your team in a circle and flashbang them all, then while they're blinded molotov them all. Once they can see again you've disappeared.

One time (got deranked to silver 3 for this too) I got banned for singing nickelback on a hostage map.

Lmao that trick sounds hilarious I'm gonna do that one game thanks bongistani. Also been banned for griefing but never deranked.

>2018
>Not waiting for science and laws to catch up to owning your cyberloli who loves you and whispers you good stuff before you go to sleep
What are you, gay?

Attached: 1497005492500.jpg (500x432, 34K)

The nickelback thing is what really fucked me, I don't actually know what I did but I got overwatched for "griefing".
The trick is real fucking fun, it takes a lot of precision but if you can convince them all to stay around you it's pretty easy. Think it does enough team damage to ban you straight away too, nothing prior needed. If I ever feel the need to get myself kicked I do this instead of begging like a fag.

Based Brazilbro