Asked multiple fembots to be my GF

>asked multiple fembots to be my GF
>rejected or ignored by every one of them
I guess the only thing that's left are prostitutes

Attached: 1531274616559.png (1228x1150, 191K)

i would have said yes nigger

>I guess the only thing that's left are prostitutes

what's the difference

Attached: 84230918420984098.jpg (400x386, 25K)

If you had asked me nicely or got to know me and we hit it off I would have been open to the idea of a relationship with you. I wish you good luck with your relationship

>woman
>saying "nigger"
Whatever you say, """fembot"""

There's no such fucking thing as a fembot. If you can get a bf but refuse to lower your standards you are NOT a robot.

>If you had asked me nicely or got to know me
Women don't respond to nice. If you don't start by calling her a whore or slut, you don't even get a response.

Chad here, totally true.

Attached: 1407860149817.png (636x671, 28K)

I actually feel you should just treat people the way you want to be treated. I tend to be pretty laxed for the most part and have never really had long relationships so the idea has akways had my interest I fear at times i am too inept or autistic for them

I'm too autistic when I'm myself, and I'm too autistic to be someone else. I'm probably even too autistic for prostitutes.

I'm sure you'll do great. The problrm with people is always the approach I think. I have a bad apparoach and can't break the icw qith guys so they often see me as cold or distant when in relaity I just don't know what to talk about...

Fembots do not exist in reality

normies always say you need to talk about your interests and hobbies, but I don't have any.

The thing is I just have nothing interesting to talk about. I'm really boring... no one likes to talk and I am just bad at talking. Theres always awkward gaps and silences

Don't really know what to say then desu. Sounds like you're in the same spot I'm in. The only thing I enjoy doing is drinking and sleeping. At least you said you have some experience with relationships

Whats your budget op?

Lolorigjnal

I wouldn't really call them relationships in all honesty. Just close friends more than anything. But even then that closeness withers much like my hapoiness or some try getting too close and I get uncomfortable. I don't drink unless its at an anime convention but sleeping is pretty nice. Do you got a Discord?

Have you tried just beeing urself?

Nonono, I am myself and that is who I am. Some socially awkward girl who has all her life endeavors shot down and lives in constant paranoia due to bad past experience. I just really have shit luck

>dont have any interests or hobbies
Really?? Nothing? Even posting here is something.
The only thing that can go wrong is if your interests arent interesting. But surely you have interests.
Maybe you like reading wikis on a certain subject.

Tell me about your autism you can start by being yourself there

>girl
Went over her head

Attached: 56E9478F-0D39-49AF-83E8-8F0E2F120043.jpg (600x400, 55K)

Is this true love blossoming right here

>normie asks about your hobbies
>mentions Jow Forums

kek i hope no one is autistic enough to do this

Still is an interest.

I pretty much have absolutely no interests anymore. I used to enjoy video games and gardening, but now they bore me and make me sleepy. I probably am depressed or something, but I rather not go to the doctor for it.
I mean if you enjoy anime that's something to talk about. Don't have a discord either.

>tfw you discover this site on a top 10 list and then follow teh latest incel memes post-ironically
You need to be 18 to post here.

Attached: D96B1358-3953-496C-93A4-799C0256323F.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Well, I'm really awkward in social situations. I always feel the urge to say something but don't wanna talk over people and sometimes i keep it in so long that I forget what I wanted to say or it will be on a new topic entirely. I get anxious, nervous and my palms get sweaty. I am scared of loud noises and I often make talks awkward or ramble about nonsense.
I honestly don't watch much anime because I get bored and can never commit myself to it. It is really hard for me at times unless i am watching it with other people
Here take my Discord and we can maybe chat if you decide to make one. Just uhhh give me a code or something so I know it's you. Youko#8120

>see anons talking to each-other (either on gay thread or one saying they are a girl be it true or not)
>one user says something on the lines of "l-lets meet up sometime!"
>other user immediately gets initmidated and tries to forego sacrificing their anonymity through a blatant, almost insulting lie/ exaggeration rather than just bluntly saying that they don't want a thing with anyone on here
>usually always "sorry, in europe (if other guy is from america or vice-versa)" and if that doesn't work then followed with "sorry, from exclusive/ far-away state/ mini-country", if push comes to shove "u-u-university! w-work!! leave me alone already you freaking bonehead!! >__

Attached: These are dull days indeed.png (401x480, 229K)

I'm sorry if i scared you off....
I will try better to not seem as dull next time

be my gf fembot
supamida#8104

>>asked multiple fembots to be my GF
do you not feel like this is humiliating for you?

It's fine senpai I'm just having dinner right now. I made one if you're interested jc2467#7375

kek
oreganollliusmaximus

Attached: 1515267307388.gif (251x242, 416K)