Hispanohablantes

Donde se reunen los robots/incels que hablan espanol?

Where do robots who speak spanish come together?

Attached: Hispanohablantes.gif (620x495, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/world/la-fg-mexico-school-shooting-20170118-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

forocoches?
(oregano)

>/incels
>spic
you have to go fucking back

Attached: 1484116212269.jpg (396x382, 41K)

>tfw no cholita gf

puto feo ahhaha

Si voy a mexico me puedo coger a las morras de 16 anos?

t. Mexicano americano

kill yourself cumskin pile of shit

voxed.net
ahi son todos virgos amargos

legalmente si,pero en realidad vas a ir con una prostituta y posteriormente vas a desaparecer

I'm from Equatorial Guinea

/lat/

that doesn't imply we live in shootistan you dumb fatty

No iria con una prosti, puedo conseguirme una novia.Lo que queria saber es si es culturalmente aceptable y no me matarian.

I hate all of you subhumans. every time south americans show up somewhere its as a gigantic group that just yells at each other in spanish or portuguese. nobody ever washes or otherwise groomes themselves. you guys do realize that when a group of south americans enter a location everyone else wishes you were gone, right?

Epic!
Based!
& redpilled!

Attached: SNX6636383u.png (1682x2257, 1.13M)

Holy shit third worlders biting the hand that feeds them how many of your family members are illegal? No, how many of you joses live in the US fuckig sub humans

redpilled magapede

chileans don't immigrate usually, and when they do they go to argentina
most of those in other countries escaped from pinoshit, a dictator backed by your country

You watch anime lmao your opinion is already worth less of that of a dog or a woman.

Attached: 7B2352C6-BE26-469E-8147-9D9C6439CB4F.jpg (2544x4000, 915K)

Literalmente vivo en un pais de mierda al sur, pero me gustaria hacer lo mismo que este user.

> robots
> latinoamerica
Yea...no. This continent wasn`t made for the shy and autistic.

in mexico city it is culturally acceptable

@46873497
nice bait redditor now go clean your masters bathroom

He has a point, though, man-child(trap)

pero no en el resto de Mexico
but not in the other states of Mexico

I might go to tierra caliente since my family is from there, do you know if its acceptable there?

we need a latino mass shooter. How come only gringos and chicanos have the balls to do it?

>tierra caliente
It depends on each family, but I would worry more about going out alive

Also,why the fuck do you want to fuck a 16 years old girls?

22 y/o are much better.an example is isabel

Attached: Isabel.jpg (3408x2632, 774K)

latimes.com/world/la-fg-mexico-school-shooting-20170118-story.html

La raza cosmica conquistara todo. La epoca de los gringos ya se termino.

Attached: Porfirio_Rubirosa.jpg (209x241, 8K)

>Also,why the fuck do you want to fuck a 16 years old girls?
Because its legal
>22 y/o are much better.an example is isabel
She looks like an instagram thot, no thanks

Estos son muchos anos

Attached: 1529893062441.png (320x240, 7K)

What about 18-year-old women?,like pic related

16 y/o "are legal" in the United States(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America)

Attached: Bar.jpg (2150x720, 301K)

the guy i like is from Costa Rica, please relay a message to him that i want him to have my babies

Attached: 1530306979867.gif (128x128, 42K)

only if you give me some pussy

> i want you to have OUR babies
Quiero que tu tengas NUESTROS bebes
> i want you to have my babies
Quiero que tu tengas mis bebes

>had 3 years of Spanish
>forgot 99%

> i want you to have my babies
Quiero que metas la verga en el culo

Hola todos, tengo familia en Galicia pero no onions espanol o sudamericano, puedo quedarme aqui ?

Attached: 1531683103279.gif (549x598, 323K)

You know that we have 650 millions of people living on latinamerica

And only 50 on USA

Most of them being legal or descendant of other inmigrants

That mean 20 porcent of your people is latin american

And dude our countries are shit,but we arent allowed to grow because either USA or china force their economical and political interest on us

>voxed
I had heard in hispachan that there was illegal content there.

no gracias

por ahora,hasta que quede archivado este hilo.

only if you do my request first

*noticed but it doesnt matter to us*

estoy en nyc cuates
ustedes no son robots

Por comentarios como eso nadie nos quiere user

Gracias !
Originalmente

Just talk in random chats

It keeps the basics that you will remember all your life

Dominicano presente, este es el peor pais de todos, saquenme de aqui aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Whats your request?

Nah solo hay cambios etnicos

Los blancos se multiplican en paises morenos y viceversa

/

Nope
There is only ethnics changes

The white people grow on latin countries
(Cold climate,have a lot of white descendents)
And brown people grow on white countries the same way back

They are close to my age so they are ok too

Hey podrias ser haitiano,nicaraguense o venezolano

>third worlders
Switzerland is a 3rd world country and Namibia is a 1st world country. It pisses me off when people misuse these terms.

if you happen to be in the area, give him a hug on my behalf.
he's always alone and i'm sure he could use the comfort.

Que pedazo de triples desperdiciados en el maricon de OP.
No te deseo mal, pero ojala que tu oneitis termine con un monton de "bendiciones".

Sorry im not from costa rica, im from the USA

No lo creo. La fecundidad de blancos es bajo. Por ejemplo el NYT tenia un articulo diciendo que ser opuesta de immigration indocumentado es debido por ansiedad sobre bajo nivels de fecundidad. No onions un /polak/ pero verdadmente creo que los cambios son in favor de otro etnicos

why is it so bad?

podemos hablar espanol aqui?

En favor de los chinos mas que todo

Si puedes hablar espanol

Ciertamente

Pero toma en cuenta que hay regiones enteras de latinoamerica que son criollos o descendientes de estos

36 por ciento de la poblscion son blancos (antes eran hasta el 44,pero siguen siendo mayoria en toda lstinoamerica y creciendo)

Otro 30 mestizos

10 por ciento nativos y 25 de negros

Los blancos definitvamente estan aumentando su poblacion en latinoamerica

Dominicano reporting in. Don't come to The Dominican Republic women here openly cuck there husband if they don't wagecuck enough money. That and people get brutally murdered by drug dealers and criminals in broad daylight.

in Canada some areas outside quebec have 9 years of mandatory French (from grade 1 to grade 9). I was in such an area

it was a complete fucking waste of time, I can't understand anything spoken or written and I probably know more very basic Japanese sentences (from anime) than what I know of French. You can't force a language on someone if they don't give a shit

Epic meme my dude. Btw how's that wall building and swamp draining going fellow magapede?

onions cubano robot y odio mi nacionalidad

Attached: cuba pepe.png (500x500, 382K)

Porfirio Rubirosa was the ultimate chad

Tfw abusive father forced me to live with grandma in Veracruz jungle town. FUCK MEXICO I HATE MYSELF AND I WANNA DIE. (No disrespect)

>mcc nonovio

Attached: 1530495573240.jpg (498x456, 69K)

>in mexico city it is culturally acceptable
We may live in polar opposites of the same city but dude, mexico city is becoming more and more PC and SJW. If you actually fucked a 16 yo youd get in troubles if not legally (because supposedly the age of consent is lower but I know of many guys who preferred waiting til the girl turned 18) then at least socially. This kind of shit only flies in the southern states. No idea where you picked up that it does in the capital, as I said its becoming a politically correct mini leafistan. I know because I live there.

Guy probably wants me to get killed

>bajo nivels de fecundidad
Only because whitey succumbed to his own lifestyle of degeneracy and hedonism. As Latin American countries go from developing to "developed" (which really only means the same kind of mindless drone consumerism as the West) the same low fertility issues arise. There's no fix for that other than a conservative lifestyle, it's not really a matter of race.

In any case keep in mind why (((they))) want to mantain ever increasing populations: tax serfdom, someone has to pay dem debts

Attached: a2d5e1ebc202e155e3a453f79d125cb2c83478664db4df73fa9506bdc6ff28d6.jpg (686x661, 49K)

I joined a neet/virgin telegram group from there. Everyone eventually confessed they had sex or bf/gfs before, and are working or in college. Even a fucking trap. Not single true robot.

Don't even get me started with the "Voxeras" (fembots).

That or he's actually falling for the meme that mexico city is full of savages, which is partially true but not savages in that kind of literal way, it's mostly very rude and loud people. The femin virus is out of control here, so tread carefully.

But I've heard that in the souther states some people still sell their daughters and shit like that, they're full native amerindian though, no qt mestiza or criollas.

Odio mi vida.

Attached: images.jpg (236x214, 7K)

Bad joke is bad. Can you fuck off till next summer?

>ayudando a un pedo.

Matate

Ok amigo dejame explicarte algo porque pareces un poco nuevo aqui.
Ephebophilia no es lo mismo que pedophillia. Estoy cansado y enfermo con ustedes trolls que salen por todos lados y esparcen evidente misinformacion.
En muchos paises la Ephebophilia es considerada natural y salaudable. Los humanos tienen una atracion natural a las jovencitas. Tener atracion a preadolecentes es enfermo y asqueroso pero solo en estados unidos existe un injustificado tabu hacia una condicion normal. Mi cabeza me duele solo quiero recuperar mi vida.

Basado y redpilado

Attached: 1530922109412.png (264x264, 128K)

Y tu querias que se tirara una puta donde tendria consecuencias. Tu tambien lo estabas ayudando.

Also what he said, its natural I mean hes not looking for 5 yo bitches. Girls already have dozens of dicks by the age of 16.

No le aconseje que viera a una prosti,le adverti que pasaria si lo intentaba.

Es natural lo que quiere hacer? Si ,pero es incorrecto que quiera cojerse a alquien que aun no esta totalmente desarrollada.

Y por cierto,tampoco lo van a matar si lo hace,va a generarles disgusto pero no son tan salvajes como los del sur.

Y por que le recomiendas ir al sur?ahi son pobres y harian cualquier cosa para salir de la pobreza,eso te parece aceptable?

Eres parrilla o puto?

Pasivo~

Attached: 20180717_223212.png (564x570, 363K)

Amo el shitpost de los hispanos

No homo user, perdon

>Si ,pero es incorrecto que quiera cojerse a alquien que aun no esta totalmente desarrollada.
Jajajaja, buenos spooks amigo

Attached: 1Eghhhhb2.png (500x500, 27K)

>Tierra caliente
Way to kill yourself

I went to Ecuador once.
All the natives were friendly. I miss them.. :(

Attached: Get comfy.png (704x384, 323K)

Yeah life in latin american is more socially relaxed (and food is better)

But is hard to set up

Why? didnt el mencho defeat the templarios who where causing most of the violence?
Its not like going to chihuahua or acapulco where there is a bunch of split cartels fighting each other

>el sentimiento cuando no hay robots en Peru

Attached: 1531704971570.png (457x355, 255K)

Are you visiting a small town in the mountains?

Zirandaro area