Wanna chat anyone? No... okay

Wanna chat anyone? No... okay

Attached: main-qimg-496d26336f6e0cd042168b952f2ff759-c.jpg (200x252, 7K)

What is there to even chat about? what do people speak about?

I have no skill when it comes to chatting, but fuck it sure.

things they are passionate about
like for me it's competition. be it at tennis or in a video game. we humans were meant for those moments of rivalry
this threads picture unnerves me tho so I won't stay in here any longer

Literally anything

How*s your evening going my dude

>having a passion
How do you not tire of something within a week or so? I'm lucky to manage to enjoy something for over 1 or 2 hours. I can't imagine doing something so long it could be called a passion or hobby.
Okay I guess. Nothing really happened. How about yours?

Same, it's been like this for a while. I don't really go out of my way to speak to people.
Please tell me how you do it. My attention span is non-exsistent.

Honestly I still don't see the point in going out of your way to begin with. Just use this or other anonymous chat related websites for your minimal human interaction to stave off the brain rot tri-monthly or so. It doesn't really work but close enough.

you have find out what excites you. I also have terrible attention span for every other thing. The only thing that keeps me from saying I'm already dead in a souless moving body is how vivid I become when I want to improve at a game after I've encountered a person that impressed me by totally defeating me. I wish I could find out about a sports club with people form my age trying to get together to learn and practice, but I live in a small city and I desperately want to move out of here because of that. so it's not just about my autism keeping me indoors allday. the fact that I seek for the moments that make my soul feel alive is the hope I cling to. You only have to keep trying to understand yourself so you can get closer to finding out what is the thing that make you feel a similar feeling

I'm tired of not having any friends and just wasting my life away, so I wanna learn how to speak to people.

But what do friends even offer user? All discussion can be obtained from the internet anyways without the requirement or expectations that come with "friendship" outside of potential business contacts what do friends offer?

I can't find anything that triggers me like that. When someone completely demolished me in a game I don't get this drive to improve instead I just acknowledged how big of a difference there are to us and give up. The same goes for stuff like drawing and other creative shit.

Real life interaction and a good time, if you find the right ones.

Funny this coming from me the dude that has no friends

recognize what you have potential at
that way even in defeat you will feel the thrill in your stomach to keep improving
if you don't know or think you don't have it, like I said you just have to keep trying to figure out and understand yourself.
I try to analyze with honesty what I'm thinking and my responses to past things since I got all time in the world

I don't know user I just don't see the justification in all the effort that requires. But to each their own

Remember that feeling you had as a kid, just having nothing but fun when being with friends. That's what im trying to obtain again

I guess you're right, but I just can't seem to find anything that I have potential at

>friends
Not really I actually disliked having to do stuff with others once I got into video games and proper forms of escapism. It's effortless in comparison and actually enjoyable. Or was now I think I've overdone it and nothing is entertaining.

I guess you're right, but I just can't seem to find anything that I have potential at. U feel me

I kinds feel into a bubel when I was 11-12 where I did nothing but play TF2 all day everyday. It has seriously fucked up my life.
No social skills, no friends.

It wouldn't be bad at all if there were a way outside of moderation to ensure that escapism will retain it's effectiveness. But sadly instead you get left with a week to month long period where you do fuck all. I still feel as though you may be overestimating what social skills or friends would actually give you. I can't imagine them filling the void you'll just be choosing one form of escapism over another anyways user.

I guess I can see where you're coming from. Games just aren't doing it for me anymore so I need to try something new or else I'm gonna go insane.

Have you tried other forms of media user? I usually watch youtube shit, anime, tv, whatever I can force myself to sit through and that counts kind of for social shit in my case too. Since you can pretend/live vicariously through said forms of media.