Go to first therapy session

>go to first therapy session
>therapist looks like a cunt
>asks me a couple simple questions like past, present, hobbies, etc...
>voice is annoying as fuck, constantly says "do you know what im saying" after every sentence
>my hobbies are basically video games and going for walks
>go over my anxiety with others, explaining how i lock up in any social situation
>tell him i never had a job and find the act of waking up early in the morning to do someones else's bidding as meaningless and depressing
>"im sure you've heard the term manchild, i mean look at you its like you havent aged past 10, its pathetic"
>get offended but at the same time cant help but respect his honesty
>tasks me with going out and talking to 100 fucking people this saturday
why wasnt i told how hardcore this shit was going to be?

Attached: 1509357201426.jpg (641x530, 36K)

I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume you rolled a lady therapist user

>his honesty
>reading comprehension

>him
>his
you should become a lady therapist, seems like you have what it takes

is this a larp? I have been to 5 different therapists and none were like this

Assuming genders, are we, user?

Attached: image.jpg (750x937, 172K)

no, im currently seeing 2 therapists, the other one is way more what you would expect from a therapist

>Going to a therapist.
You brought this on yourself.

Attached: 1511332928527.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

>>"im sure you've heard the term manchild, i mean look at you its like you havent aged past 10, its pathetic"

Attached: 1531773016239.png (483x470, 185K)

Did you think that we were making shit up about normies, user?

Do you really, really, in your harder hearts, think that the society that your therapist comes from is worth your time?

You know how "post your work" is a thing on /ic/ and "post your body" is a thing on Jow Forums? Ask yourself if you want to be like your therapist, because that's who you're going to end up as if you keep him.

>harder hearts

It's "heart of hearts", my dude.

also not OP but when I was 14 I had a therapist for whatever reason and he was perfectly fine, was a really chill dude that I wish my shithead teen self tried to actually talk to better, but either way he seemed to think I was alright. Then again, it's been quite a long time since I was 14.

>"im sure you've heard the term manchild, i mean look at you its like you havent aged past 10, its pathetic"

I've never met a therapist that would say something like that. It's pretty unprofessional, desu.

the next two appointments with him are completely free, the only reason id go to him again would be out of curiosity. i have another therapist thats amazing so i dont any other need for this guy

>im sure you've heard the term manchild, i mean look at you its like you havent aged past 10, its pathetic"
This really describes me well desu. We could probably be great friends, op.

>go see a therapist
>after one appointment she basically says once I move out of my mother's house I should start doing better since shes overcontrolling
>says I seem like a sharp, capable person otherwise

I cant tell if this is a meme or not

from my experience with other therapists he was very unprofessional, he completely glossed over some things i said and made claims that didnt apply to me at all. even his office was unprofessional

>Have roastie therapist
>She tells me to write down my experiences, delusions, and hallucinations
>Finally get down to writing
>Come in to the next session
>She doesn't even read a single word out of my writing
>Quit writing

>see a therapist
>asks me a bunch of questions about myself i have no idea how to answer
>gives up on me
>recommends me a psychologist
>never see him again

I got fired by my therapist

Normal therapists hugbox you, this therapist is a fucking Chad. I would say to stick with him but him saying shit like:

I don't really see as serving any productive end.

Attached: MadMax-FuryRoad-ImmortanJoe-840x473.jpg (840x473, 136K)

Wow talking to people is hardcore, you must be fucking horrified every time you get challenged in life

>"I can't wake up in the morning because it hurts too much to live"

I see people like you post this shit on this board every fucking day, and I'm tired of it, instead of bitching like a reddit fag, either live your life and improve with out sperging online about everytime you get a bit of the help you so desperately need, or just fucking end yourself, you sad sorry maggot of a person