Who else here incel Chad?

Who else here incel Chad?

Attached: IMG_1490.png (750x1334, 89K)

Why are you an incel in the first place?

Spent 20 years being awkward and self-loathing and insecure and therefore my hygiene and wardrobe were shit and I also lacked any sort of confidence or charisma. Recently started to keep good hygiene and dress well and girls do consider me very attractive physically, but it's hard to change personality wise after 20 years of socially avoidant habits

>incel
>Chad
pick one

Most autistic chat desu
If you really knew how to talk you wouldve called her "beautiful herself"

>wardrobe
>confidence
>personality
Nice memes

Post pic of yourself OP sjjdskxjsndn

>robots actually think like this
I haven't been on this board for 3 months and this is what I come back to. Jesus Christ, this negative cesspool has not changed at all

Me ;3
snabb bil

Attached: faceface.png (417x451, 365K)

You're either a larper or a failed normie. The former I bet

kek'd originalio

Attached: girl.png (844x638, 127K)

Not the first time I've gotten that one, you're not original. Yes google thinks anyone with long hair is a girl ree

Confidence is by far the most important part of getting a girl u mong

Heya cutie you like fast cars?

Fast car? Like, NASCAR?
Hell yeah

That's not me I don't want to get doxxed tho :)

Wanna watch NASCAR and drink beer while I jerk you off?

HELL yeah boi, let's go

I made some roastie wait and waste their time. I am a goddamn chad.

Attached: Screenshot_20180529-205239.png (1080x1920, 227K)

these are all true. clothes can make a huge impact on your appearance, which you fucking mongoloids thinks all that really matters.

confidence and personality are kinda all you need tho

Do you have any more of these? I think they're pretty funny.

thats not very cool, user

your worse than a roastie if you go out of your way to make peoples days worse, and lower their self esteem
a chad begins in the heart, user

If by Chad you mean an ass, then yes.

Fuck I would kill to have that chin.

Chad is nice to women and treats them as equals, and they'll always go back to him if he does something wrong.

You're just an asshole.

Yeah you're a scumbag. Manipulating people for personal gain is for roasties, not Chads

you stupid cunts. oh boo hoo poor roast couldn't get the pump she wanted. She'll just check her fucking inbox and choose from the 10,000 other males lined up.

WHO LET THE REDDITFAGS OUT????

Attached: image.jpg (612x380, 52K)

I never go on r9k but I'm interested in incels and why they just cant get laid.

Using the term Chad is autistic as fuck, and the fact you do shit like that to try to imitate what "chads do" is even worse.

If I'm meeting a girl and i'm late, then thats it, I turn up, apologize and carry on with my night, I don't jack my self off over it and then post it on an imageboard.

>implying that all you need is confidence when your under 5'4

if you're short you're fucked tho

Nope, I've got a friend that's probably 5'5 definitely not taller and he gets more pussy than most people I know, from really hot girls too. He has a nice face, personality, and is very confident. Though you probably won't believe me since you're a defeatist

then again user there are exceptions in life like how some people over 6ft tall are virgins

>he doesn't get it
He didn't show up on purpose, because it feels good to reject women and turn the tables for a change.

one thing I don't get is I'm not bad looking, I'm not a douchebag nice guy, I'm just really socially awkward and girls avoid me like the fucking plague. I'm so shy its ridiculous. my gf is the only girl to ever love me and idk what i'd do without her. my life would be ruined.

How the fuck did you get a gf? Is she attractive?

she's pretty and idk how I got her. we met on tinder and somehow she wasn't repulsed by me. she's got bad daddy issues though.

Loser.

Let me show you how it's done, she's trying to help me with a three way just because I don't treat her like garbage

Attached: IMG_1896.jpg (640x990, 117K)

You guys do realize that it is EXTREMELY easy to get a gf yeah?

>Be approachable
>Kind
>Empathetic
>Take pride in your appearance
>Overall better yourself not just for her, but for yourself.

>Nobody likes feeling awkward and being next to a weirdo makes everything awkward.

Not being a fucking weirdo creep and treating a girl with respect and dignity is a surefire way to get a gf bros.

yea theres not much i can do about it though. talking to people gives me really bad anxiety. even going to the bank today my heart was racing before I had to go up to the teller to make a deposit. fucking sucks.

my gf is very understanding of this however. I'm very lucky. I told her how I feel that i'm probably doomed to be a weirdo forever but she said she doesn't care, she said that she wouldn't care even if I was a mute.

some guys on this board don't understand that being 'kind' does not mean expecting sex in return for doing nice things. just felt like this should be clarified.

Just being kind though, doesn't mean that she's gonna want to fuck you. Girls that put out on the first date are 9 times out of 10, sluts who's vagina looks like a cave.

Girls who are worth investing time in will make you work to get them and not just give themselves up so easily. It's not rocket science.

couldn't have said it better myself. moral of the story; if you think holding the door open for a girl or letting her vent to you about her problems to you is gonna make her spread her legs then you're mistaken

I'm like a half-Chad. I have no problem fucking women, frankly, but I just want something a little more "firm."

this is v key. but as user above me said, dont do or be these things because you want women, do it because thats what you want to do

honestly bad dudes, ones that do some of the shit you listed but only to attract females, and are otherwise unsavory people, get the worst girls around them.
I have a "friend" that is just like that, works out to get girls, learned to play guitar for the ladies, is a judgemental asshole, overly protective, ect. every girl he attracts is crazy, and will eventually either cheat on him, leave him, or hit him with rape charges. Its sad because i know all he really wants is a caring gf, but its kinda what he gets for living his life purely on the basis of sex and being a fucking asshole to everyone

Why can't anyone anyone else seem to grasp this concept. Being a "chad" is a mindset. You don't have to be a model to get a gf, just someone who girls feel comfortable around. Sometimes though it is hard. But even in my relationship i've found that she is my best friend in the whole world because we connect.

You guys need to "connect" with someone like yourselves.

>approachable
Huh... please explain that to us
How can we be approachable?
Also i have the other of those why i don't have a gf

Ah it must be because there is no way of meeting women without having friends or without drinking or doing drugs
Cheers

Ever heard of dating apps user?

honestly it can be really hard to be approachable. im an edgy college student, that wears dark colors and has a resting anger mane face.
But i have a good friend group, and am friendly with alot of people given my job on campus, so when people see me smiling, having fun, acting aloof, they are alot more inclined to be around me
Ive had many girls, and many dudes say they thought they saw me pissed off on campus and were afraid to say anything to me before getting to know me better

idk tho whatever works for u

in all fairness dating apps SUCK. I went through about a year's worth of matches and most girls will just ghost you if you're anything like me and you have bad social anxiety. Meeting my gf was complete luck, most anons would probably have better luck meeting women in person.

that connection is hard to come by though, i have to say. I was on tinder for about a year before i met my girlfriend.

>help
>laughing at you irl

Attached: D6E90249-8FC0-40ED-AB4D-76AF13085053.jpg (500x500, 37K)

6'2.5 user checking it, can confirm

lol @ all the normies in here

being a douchebag, misogynist asshole is what chad is. Chad is the frat boy, who doesnt give a fuck about feelings. One of the biggest chads i know literally insulted a girl and still slept with her.

TAKE THE RED PILL

>incel Chad
Sure, I will bite. Turbochad here who was bullied and antisocial when I was younger. Volcel for 239 days. trying to see if I can go a year without sex.

Attached: 5F0C87FE-7703-4AF5-8E80-C30CEBDB6EA6.jpg (750x1334, 78K)

>cant read or comprehend
>the very next text

based and also rougepilled

>virgin interpretations

>doesnt know there is no pretty bi friend
>doesnt know she sent it to the group

Attached: 9627E714-C428-453E-8CC7-7AB3A4135565.jpg (500x500, 58K)

I'm a volcel chad, because I'm Christian. I mean, I don't have a ton of opportunities, but it's come up before.

You have no idea how difficult it is to refuse, but I did it.

That's.. no. That makes it seem like you're fawning over her. Now, when it comes to romance, compliments don't hurt. But what he really should have said was "I know ;)" or something. Not the winky emoji, but I can't exactly post real emojis on this board.

#BASSED senpai a lam damn sam

That was shitty.
You're even worse than the roasties if you treat people like that

please give me advice on what i should do

Attached: fuuck.jpg (750x365, 91K)

dump that slut. if i was ever cheated on id break up with my gf immediately. fucking whore

>what should I do
Leave originally

Attached: 59465FBE-B457-433E-A87B-6FE82072CA63.gif (267x260, 1.91M)

>doesn't know this is old and I already fucked her and my other friend.

coincidental pic btw

ouch.....I would want to slaughter any woman who tries to pull that kind of shit

It depends on the person. If I had a girlfriend cheat on me, I'd probably have to give it serious thought, and then I'd probably end up dumping them, namely because I'm not going to be having sex with anyone I'm dating.

>has to come here and LARP just to stave off the existential dread of being alone
>doesnt know that is cringy

Attached: 4C43CBE8-DD9D-47BC-9E93-370CB7F6F7DA.gif (277x300, 1005K)

>jealous virgin

C
O
P
E

Attached: IMG_1846.jpg (544x466, 45K)

>so butthurt cant meme correctly
V I R G I N
I
R
G
I
N

Attached: C6DF69C7-F881-40EE-BB04-452934FF2A63.jpg (1024x678, 361K)

>it's just a kiss
>ok maybe his dick fell in my mouth
you're a catch user, she can fuck around and leave with your money and you won't give a shit

>what i should do
I dunno, maybe fire up the Xbox, grab a beer, light a ciggy, up to you man. I'm not here to tell you how to spend your night. I'd imagine breaking up with her was a bit stressful. I mean you DID dump her then and there right? Haha just kidding mate, I'm sure you did. Obviously.

>Virgin COPE

Lets both post proof of a sexual encounter and see who is really the virgin

Deal?

Attached: YouIRL.jpg (500x375, 30K)

I am.
6'4
Blonde haired but dark colored eyebrows and eyelashes
Blue eyes
Very defined strong jaw and chin
play football, baseball and I do powerlifting

I swear I'm not memeing though. I'm just so awkward around girls or I'm too afraid to escalate that it would take a girl undressing and rubbing herself on me for me to act. And obviously that's not going to happen.

No, she made me eat her out before I could fuck her. But she decided she was too tired after. I think I can make this work. I can forgive her

Keep up the good work brochad

youre going to think about how kissing her after having another man's dick in her mouth is going to taste

What a thoughtful and caring man. I'm glad you are strong and courageous enough to stick it through and make it work.

Attached: 1487857796215.png (318x308, 169K)

look, it's not like she actually fucked him right?

LOL TOASTIE ROASTIES
Reddit is that way, moralfaggots

No, never! She wouldn't ever lie to you user. Can't believe you would even question that, in fact that's pretty rude of you.

Someone reply to me fags

>some guys on this board don't understand that being 'kind' does not mean expecting sex in return for doing nice things.
No one actually thinks this way, its a straw man cope by roasties designed to rationalize their rejection of beta males by making them into the bad guys

holy shit so many white knight cuckfags on this thread.

Attached: 1513368439040.jpg (2047x1208, 342K)

>Deal?
Ezpz. You start since you seem so obsessed with proving your masculinity here

Attached: 4A0CB6BC-EBA8-48BC-B44F-7CBB49FC6D9F.png (727x891, 1M)

user please tell me you're joking

she's the only one who gets me. we met on /b/. we share the same jokes and know the same memes. she's the only one i want to be with

>sure just go first even though you've already posted multiple things and I've done nothing at all but sperg

Kys

She fucked him definitely, cut her off and forget about it. Don't let her have an argument with you about it just end it and move on. Sucks but that's all you can do.

>shitposts when its actually time to show and prove
Like pottery

Attached: 33ED6098-53A7-48B1-8B7F-659A009BB8D9.gif (200x200, 1.33M)

>STILL COPE

Attached: supernerd.jpg (1024x768, 480K)

>a girl talked to me
>I am a sexual god
Keep coping, pal

Attached: C8B7D152-41D9-4B16-AE5F-1AF0B8AB19DD.jpg (1836x3264, 1.03M)

Gayyyuuu