Calls himself a robot

>calls himself a robot
>doesn't listen to David Bowie

Explain yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=oP2SS8ggLtU

Attached: hunkydory.jpg (1300x1300, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nArLuubNjKs
youtube.com/watch?v=jBuwC4VJi50
youtube.com/watch?v=OKMSgZo9c8s
youtube.com/watch?v=7cSAKlu0OlU
youtube.com/watch?v=Bbadat0Q0Ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best album was the leon sessions
They were by far his most creative work

but user he made this album right after he had a kid

Funny how Bowie was trapping before even the fucks that created Jow Forums, and by extension r9k and all the faggotry that came along, where born.

Attached: Bowie-1972.jpg (460x276, 37K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nArLuubNjKs

Godtier

>implying his kid wasn't his contributions to the arts

>calls himself a robot
>listens to David Bowie

Ask any normalfag you see what they think about Bowie and they'll give some dumbshit answer. Normals literally cannot understand him.

TAKE A LOOK AT THE LAW MAN
BEATING UP TO WRONG GUY
OH MAN WONDER IF HE WILL EVER KNOW
HES IN THE BEST SELLING SHOW
IS THERE LIFE ON MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS

Attached: B606113F-1899-4BAF-874D-05C67213108C.jpg (354x286, 25K)

fug im listening to this rn too user

kinda makes me feel less lonely

Attached: E0CE6AF9-C26D-45AB-B217-A423CA4015C1.jpg (1000x564, 108K)

Yeah its one of my favorite songs has been since I was a kid

Attached: DC3268EE-2343-4D19-AF67-D318B26FA79A.jpg (1000x800, 70K)

>that 30 year old boomer who recommends Bowie to his friends

Attached: 1531773864447.png (455x470, 228K)

FIIIIIIIVVEEE YEEEAARS
THAT'S ALL WE'VE GOT

People will be listening to Bowie a millennium from now. They can't all be boomers, can they?

Attached: 1444592804593.jpg (633x758, 59K)

He was a degenerate faggot and his music is vastly overrated. People only like him because LOL HE DRESSED WEIRD

I'm 44 so try again.
My record collection wouldn't exist without Bowie's influence. I bet much of yours wouldn't either.

His music can't be overrated if it is quite possibly the greatest thing ever created. People like him because he changed their lives.

>His music can't be overrated if it is quite possibly the greatest thing ever created

I think that's the definition of overrated. Just because he made you consider fucking men, doesn't mean that you weren't already a closeted faggot or that his music isn't shit.

>doesn't understand what makes something overrated
>homophobic insults
You are as stupid and impulsive as the normiest of normalfags. I won't even ask what kind of music you listen to because it's clear that you don't listen to any.

At least you bumped the thread.

Hahaha, hit a nerve there did I? Sure thing old timer, keep jerking it to your dead idols pics. Sure it gets you rock solid, faggot. Why are you even on Jow Forums? Don't you have PTA meetings or something to attend you pathetic old fuck?

I only get my feels from outside influences since I can't think or feel for myself unless I have something to compare to

>People will be listening to Bowie a millennium from now.
Doubtful. The average person couldn't care less about Bowie.

>The average person couldn't care less about Bowie
And the average person is completely oblivious to everything. What's your point? Does the average person listen to Mozart? No. Do people still listen to him after hundreds of years? Yes.

The difference is Mozart was talented and not celebrated simply for being an edgy faggot and wearing makeup and lycra.

>Funny how Bowie was trapping before even the fucks that created Jow Forums
it's almost as if there were people alive doing shit before zoomers were born. i can't get my head around it

Does anyone here not feel anything/doesnt concentrate when listening to music at all? I feel like i can never really relate to the lyrics or any song cause im not attentive enough to actually sit down and listen to what the song is really saying.

Attached: 1513814131198.png (612x491, 72K)

bowie was okay. just a lot of navel gazing and standard chord progressions though.

youtube.com/watch?v=jBuwC4VJi50

I want you to listen to this song. Do you see anyone wearing makeup or being edgy? No, because it's music and that's all that matters, and, if I'm seeing this right, it resonates with millions of people.

Before you call it shit, deconstruct the song into pieces and explain using the best of your rational abilities why that is so.

Do not say he sounds like a faggot. Do not say the music just sounds weird.

He sounds like a weird faggot

What albums should I check out? Really liked Hunky Dory and Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust

Pretty good hey?

youtube.com/watch?v=OKMSgZo9c8s

I would first start listening to Space Oddity and then listen to Station to Station as they both have a lot of great tracks.

David Bowie's output is mainly tuneless shouting.

youtube.com/watch?v=7cSAKlu0OlU

>tuneless
>shouting

Hilarious.

Law of averages. There's always going to be an exception.

Show me a song of his that satisfies both being tuneless and shouting.

OH NO LOVE YOU'RE NOT ALONE.

I tried listening to the Berlin trilogy and eh. I enjoyed the B-sides since I'm more of an ambient guy but didn't care much for the rock stuff.

>It has 17 million views so it must be good
youtube.com/watch?v=Bbadat0Q0Ds

Introducing you to your new musical genius, the dobre brothers. It resonated with 60 million people, it means its good right? Fuck off old timer, your music's shit.

Bowie is my favourite artist and a massive influence on my life. Based thread.

Attached: 1372091468910.jpg (317x378, 34K)