I havent had sex in 6 months. I think Im getting majorly depressive dissorder robots...

I havent had sex in 6 months. I think Im getting majorly depressive dissorder robots. Dont want to talk to a doctor about it though because its embarrassing.

Attached: 42242538-299B-4616-8D2A-93633CEA9709.jpg (400x386, 52K)

Just get your dick wet with some 4/10 sloot mang

Imagine, this, but instead you've not had sex ever, in 20 hideous years on this planet

now fuck off

Break your neck faggot

you dont know what youre missing so its not as difficult. i say thia unironically.

im going on year 4, maybe 5. i cant fucking remember anymore. lonely as shit. even hornier than i am lonely. it all ended when i turned 40. no one will give me the time of day now

THIS BOARD IS FULL OF AUTISTIC NORMIES NOW FUCK OFF TO REDDIT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: REE.jpg (300x251, 5K)

I really wish normalscum would just fuck off somewhere else. How about reddit? There are people who can actually relate to you over there.

if you actually believe that, please kill yourself. In what way could it possibly be better to have never been loved or thought of as attractive. Obviously it is better to have experienced those things, even if you don't have them now.

lol faggot its been two and a half years for me, you are but a child.

>I havent had sex in 6 months
Try 9 months faggot.

Why are virgins so retarded to fall for every piece of bait that gets dropped in front of them?

Attached: megaChicken.webm (240x360, 463K)

>cant get female companionship IRL or even on discord
>not a robot
sure thing kiddos

Dude I was just gonna post something like this. I see threads like this and one about break ups and 'this girl is talking to me on Insta, what do' and I wanna puke. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well, you probably didn't even care before puberty, so the years before puberty dont count.

Wait until you hit 30. The pain just gets worse and worse and then the real suicidal thoughts begin to creep in.

Holy shit this board is full of normies now. 32 here. Come back when you're over 25.

>haven't had sex in 6 months

Try haven't had sex ever

6 MONTHS U FUCKING NORMIE FUCKCIFKEKC STUPID FUCKING MORMIES

Attached: 2AA93F7A-9F4C-4A55-944F-C276AC68B2BD.jpg (746x541, 53K)

wow, 6 months without pee pee in poo poo. what a nightmare haha

Attached: ___bot1_400x400.jpg (400x400, 48K)

Havent fucked in 4 years

I havent had sex in 2 seconds. I think Im getting majorly depressive dissorder robots. Dont want to talk to a doctor about it though because its embarrassing.

To all the REEEEing incels here. If you are early 20s in age, someone who has not has sex in 5+ years has it way worse than you. Barely anyone gets laid before the age of 15 so you might as well not count it, making your actual amount of years "not sexually active" only around 5, the same as these virgins who haven't had sex in 5+ years. Stop trying to gatekeep inceldom and realize that some people have it even worse than you do.

8/10 b8 you'll catch a few

Now gtfo

>8/10 b8
same to you, buddy

>on Jow Forums at 40
>wonders why he can't get any pussy

being on the chans is a side effect of not getting any, not the cause

How can someone whos never had sex complain about not having sex? Thats like someone whos never gotten a massage complaining about not getting a massage.

Attached: A60A702D-4282-488D-8DC7-B0C071CDE4EE.png (300x256, 102K)

only fags have sex

If you're developing major depressive disorder because you can't stick your dick in a hole, you're not depressed because you can't have sex, you're depressed because you have a serious lack of any meaning in your life. You've already achieved a peak of social interaction and romantic connection that only a fraction of this board's denizens have achieved. There's clearly a deep seeded lack within you that you're gonna have to find, and I can gurantee it's not sex. I wish you the best

Attached: 4FCAE2E0-E21E-4F92-B256-C1076C32DB10-1046-0000042188CBE6DB.jpg (144x142, 18K)