>>46876000

the one gf I had would usually sleep in a baggy T-shirt, or completely topless if it was hot.

Whatever comfy panties she felt like, sometimes my boxers if she wanted something looser.

why are you asking?

Do people actually wear clothes to sleep?
what kind of weirdos are you?

Spidey wants to genocide orbiters.

Attached: 0C9A2668-3E64-411B-B229-7E5EB60E58B3.jpg (600x400, 26K)

i wear a large t shirt and basketball shorts because i like to imagine that i have a bf and that theyre his

I'll be your bf

z

Normally a low cut shirt, my bfs shirt, or a sports bra and some shorts

haha that's pretty fuckin sad user

>wanting to get your sheets sweaty

tfw im wearing that right now but no gf to wear them

ew das nasty, originally speaking, of course

oversized t-shirt/tank top sometimes with a sweatshirt and flannels or comfy shorts

>Fembots
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>no pictures of Fembots in their shirts and panties
Such a let down

You can wash sheets dummy

>posts pics
>"gtfo roastie attention whore"
>doesnt post pics
>"man why dont fembots post pics
Okay, now THIS is epic.

I have a lot of matching pajama sets like tanks and shorts but if im wearing something comfy i'll just sleep in my clothes from that day without the underwear

robots are the ultimate tsunderes. they pretend to hate women, especially whores, but they secretly want their lewds

Their mistake is taking the bait in the first place. A negligible percentage of posters here are females. If someone claims to be a woman, assume that they are trannies

I pass out in whatever I'm currently wearing. Do people actually get dressed in different clothes for bed?

s-she is real guys!

Attached: Kuroki_Tomoko.png (400x842, 191K)

only 50% should post pics

Usually shorts and a wife beater. I'm really autistic about sleeping naked, but it's really warm where I live so thats my compromise. I actually had to get new shorts the other day because my Germie tore them down the side and I was tired of wearing a loincloth to bed.
"fembots" p..please don't, no one likes that term
What are all these data mining threads for anyway?

>large
omg I bet your boyfriend would be tall jacked rich handsome talented funny friendly and have a lot of cool hobbies and he'd love you for you for the rest of your life

Either a t shirt, sweater, fleece, or hoodie depending on how warm it is

Based

holy shit your insecure. large for most girls is normal for most guys. no need to jump to conclusions cause youre bitter, user