/mommy general/

>It's hot user. Why don't you come in the pool and relax with mommy.
>Don't be shy, come relax with mommy.

Attached: i_872741_11635_259081_8578431.jpg (967x1171, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!JJZ1VIzC!S1yVPk1k1c3JGXLN4SIgtw
mangadex.org/chapter/248955/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Support all mommy-posters
Respond to all mommy threads

how do i find a mommy gf

i can pass for normie if i really want to and i can put away my social anxiety if i have a goal in mind

don't know why there's more mommy threads lately but i'm not complaining. i'm not complaining at all.

Attached: 1446603195803.jpg (669x1000, 408K)

Find single rich milf who looks lonely and willing to coddle a young man.

daily reminder that your mom was like this while making you

Attached: 21.jpg (1280x1807, 745K)

fuck
i dont want MY mommy
i want someone ELSE'S mommy

and where do you find one of those

I want a
MOMMY
O
M
M
Y

Attached: 4B98F9B9-157A-406C-86F1-7CF049852C8E.jpg (1280x1795, 649K)

tfw only like /ss/ because i like to self-insert as the boy

Make sure to hug and kiss your mom.
Your mom should always know she's loved.

>ywn have a mommy gf who fucks you because you remind her of your own son

How would one go about telling their boyfriend they are into this fetish? How disturbing is it to a normie wanting your boyfriend to call you mommy?

go to bars on weeknights.

Hotel/Classy bars where rich old cougars are usually to be found.

>your own son
user do you have something to tell us

Y I K E S

Depends if you give off a motherly quality or not. You have to actually act like one.

>tfw mom is extremely depressed since her beloved cat of 18 years passed away

Shit I meant
>her own son

She's depressed because that cat actual did shit unlike you

Well I already like to bake him things all the time, and when we cuddle I like to rub his head and take care of him when he is sick. I don't know if that will give off a motherly vibe though, could just be taken as me showing my love. What are some examples of motherly qualities?

wtf how do i get a gf like you

You know how your mom acts, exactly like that. Also baby him, talk to him like how a mother talks to a child.

>tfw not attracted to my actual mom but the idea of having a hot mom who is very sexual turns me on
Is this the same as most people who are into this or do you guys actually want to bang your biological mothers?

Attached: 1531436744790.jpg (265x265, 16K)

daily reminder that ur dad or mom's bf had some animal play with your mom

Attached: 33.jpg (1280x1807, 623K)

i doubt it honestly

I am worried doing that if he isn't into it might creep him out or scare him away. That is a good idea though user, thank you. Maybe I can try to do small things like that sometimes to test it out.

Attached: 1499912199837.jpg (723x350, 37K)

Same for me
Stop this! Mommies are meant to be loved, not treated like this

Same here user. But I'd settle for any hot mature desu

You can love a mommy and give her pleasure too

I don't want to bang my own mom, but I am into milfs and if the milf wanted to roleplay like this I would be down 100 percent.

I want to bang my biological mom just because it's so unusual. I mean how many people actually go back into the birth canal they came out?

I don't care if my mom isn't as attractive, it's a mission to explore uncharted territory. Besides she has a great pair of tits I'd like to suck again.

Get a load of THIS mommy

Attached: 96E91A28-BABE-43F7-9FA0-D77A757838CA.jpg (1080x734, 157K)

Oh yes I know Nekomama is thinking of me all the time :3

>found myself looking at the animated elastigirl more than the cosplay.

Fuck

ur mom's state after she went through the breeding process to make you.

Attached: 143.jpg (1280x1880, 553K)

But she's literally crying

>love mommy threads
>hate cuckshit
Ah well.

Attached: 1483619632610.gif (500x265, 1.71M)

>the only woman you are not allowed to fuck
its the epitome of cuck stuff

I just come here become I seek the loving embrace of an older woman who wants nothing but to make me happy :)

bump for shy mommy bois

Got it, next time I see my mom, I'll make sure to cop a feel.

Attached: 1483525587893.gif (360x206, 1.79M)

Bumpedy bump for momcest.

Tfw a-cup mom

No thanks, i must go and collect acorns

This user has the right idea. My mom isn't drop dead gorgeous or anything, she just looks cute and young for her age. But she does have a great pair of milkers that I'd love to suckle on again.

Attached: 1529117670913.png (803x1100, 25K)

>son, enemy approaches. keep your dick back in the loincloth

Attached: stopp-wi-1-10.jpg (1920x2716, 880K)

Amen user, a responsible hardworking mommy is better than a shut in autistic fembot that only eat, shit and sleep

Attached: 26.png (300x300, 65K)

I too lifted this from fit

How does your mom look like, fellow anons?

Used to have 41 year old woman who would indulge my mommy fetish sometimes. So ridiculously hot. Would even let me creampie her

Attached: 29F373C0-9197-4144-9371-43EF9873335C.jpg (640x1136, 115K)

You cant be gay like that by not giving us the pictures

Ok will post in a sec. getting horny just thinking about this woman again. Ama

Attached: 8BF3CB7B-A716-44F4-9A09-1AC8E9C94647.jpg (640x1136, 142K)

fuuuck man, how do you get these kind of women?

I found her on adultfriendfinder (no joke). To be honest i had no idea she was such a freak until we had talked on the phone a couple of times and she opened up to me about her fetishes.

She said on her profile she liked younger men so i messaged her. I was bery respectful in my messages and not overtly sexual until much later.

Attached: 1999A361-1900-4412-8BB2-87F58F95E737.jpg (640x512, 31K)

DUDE, she doesnt look like how most robot here would imagine a mom would look. She looks like 20 years old.

also, is she cheating and is she really a mother?

It started out with messaging about her experiences on the site and some playful banter, then eventually asking if she wanted to talk on the phone.

Was so nervous that i had 2 shots of bourbon before calling her, which helped a lot. Then justt asked her how her day was going and what she was up to.

Attached: D712FF01-7B50-4B59-A6DC-60545103122A.jpg (640x1136, 130K)

what app is that though? also did you guys live closely to each other, i think you guys can be a good couples

She had a great body, but was definitely not 20 years old (she looked good in pics because they are shit quality), she looked a bit more leathered in real life. But still thin.

She was separated from her husband (still technically married) but they lived separately and she hd her own apartment.

She had 2 kids (both under 10). The fucked thing was that her kids had no idea her parents were separated. She lived with them for half the week and her husband and then the other half she would go to her apartment (when I would come over and fuck her). It was very very strange but I think the pressure was so much for her that this was a release.

Attached: 9F0616B6-6494-4A8F-8702-6221CAE3D915.jpg (480x640, 13K)

The app is kik.

We lived quite close (only 15 mins away). I considered it, but I couldn't get my head around the age difference, plus her living situation with her family/husband was so messy and complicated that I didn't want to get involved.

I ended up meeting a girl my own age and have been dating her since so we stopped communicating. Still jerk off to her at least once a week though.

fuck man, thats surprisingly grim. but finally i get to know how to fuck somebody else wive/girlfirend because my main fetish is cucking other people without them knowing it.

do you guys do cuck people often? i need tips and tricks to be like you guys

long and raven coloured hair, skinny with fairly broad shoulders, nice teeth, tiny feet, small bum, large drooping breasts, long nipples and big red areolas (last time I saw them), green eyes, shaved legs, wears dresses and earrings, slight wrinkles but otherwise tight skin.

Just now entering menopause (makes her become angry and experience hot flashes). She literally complained her ovaries hurt yesterday, poor mum.

post some more chatlogs user

It was pretty grim in some ways, but our time together was so fucking hot.

I remembe once she opened her apartment door wearing onto a leather collar with a leash and said .i need your cum inside me. as her first words to me.

I was so fucking lucky to meet her, got to tey out all kinda of fantasies with her. It was 10% game on my part and 90% luck.

In terms of wanting to cuck people, you can always put the in a relationship filter on dating sites or join affair sites to find people looking to cheat.

Attached: FullSizeRender.jpg (640x1136, 138K)

Oh man this one hurts.

Attached: 1527486025720.png (882x758, 17K)

Will do, let me find some good ones. Are you enjoying them? I love talking about her

Attached: 558FCB44-B1E2-4E3B-A31C-E0D1FD38978C.jpg (480x640, 19K)

She used to rim me sometimes

Attached: D95954AB-C8E3-44AD-B8C5-BD8B1C8BE45C.jpg (640x1136, 127K)

Any sites you can recommend?

Shorter than me (I'm 6'0), olive/tanned skin, dark brown hair, brown eyes, fairly big breasts, small ass. Imagine a cross between Cathy Heaven, Sunny Leone, and Nikki Daniels. Pretty close to gif related.

Attached: 1528256357340.gif (1280x720, 375K)

Ashley Madison, adult friend finder. Avoid ones with words like cougar or milf in the title. In all reality there arent going to be any women who want to be identified as a cougar OFF THE BAT. Talk to regular women on normal adult sites and go from there.

Be respectful in your first message, try to be creative in your messages and engaging, dont just send dick picks or come out of the gate talking about creampies. If her profile mentions her cat, ask her what kind of cat she has etc

>son, mom is gettinng prepped for her tinder date
how do you respond?

Attached: Incezt_(103).jpg (1039x1280, 213K)

eat her pussy until it is nice and wet/dripping while jerking myself off.

>"Gee mom your robe/towel would probably work better if you didn't soak it in the fucking tub first."

Nice! You are so modern mommy, glad you are open to dating black guys.
I'm sure he well satisfy you!

If anyone wants to chat nasty about family members,
Shinigami#3155

Sauce?
Immediately please!

fuck off shit dick lover

Fuck offfffffffffff faglet
Origidigi

anyone got the sauce?
asking for a friend
for science

Don't you want her happy?
Only the best is good enough for her.
And that's Jamal.

why its always jamal when it comes to black people names? i never saw a black person with that name

Stereotype oregano mom

>old enough to die for Israel
>too young to score with a Christmas cake at the bar

Attached: 1528999361951.gif (500x370, 1.88M)

I wish I had a good boy to take care of. And give milk to.

when I was 14 or so a neighbors mom showed us her fake tits. It was startling more than anything and I've always disliked fake tits so I didn't enjoy them. It was fun that I broke a taboo though.

They are remarkably easy to find, user

mega.nz/#F!JJZ1VIzC!S1yVPk1k1c3JGXLN4SIgtw

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUARK

Please hook up with her again and creampier her for me

I don't see why a milf would want a loser robot when she can have Chad too.

>my own son

You could just sit him down and ask him if he'd call you mommy, for one. This os probably the most health way to go about this.
You could also represent vague signifiers which he's tied to his mom. Certain small actions she does: the way she stands, the way she walks, the spices she uses to cook. Men don't want to have sex with their moms, but they do want to have sex with someone who's vaguely similar to their mothers enough insofar that the man does not conciously notice.
A large part of sex isn't just what someone desires, but how they desire or want to be desired. If you're too scared to ask him directly, find a way to make him feel desired in a similar manner as how a mother desires their child's love and affection.

Attached: 1531150705785.jpg (2203x1920, 736K)

This manga is mommy gf on steroids
mangadex.org/chapter/248955/1

>tfw desperately want a mommy gf but know it wouldn't be good for my mental health

Same. If I had a younger and more attractive mom I'd definitely fantasize about her.

Same for me, I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that my mom is stick thin and not warm/loving like these pics so I dont really associate the two

Attached: vcm2.jpg (1093x902, 112K)

Fuck....
Thanks for sharing.

I would absolutely love to and think about doing so all the time. Im happy in my current relationship, but if it didnt work out the first thing I would do would be to hit her up and get back to dirtytalking and trying out some new kinks with her.

>tfw too old to get a mommy gf now
Fuck my 30 year old boomer ass

you can get a granny gf lad

>Oh Chadson you're so much bigger than your brother user!