Major feels thread

Pics that give you major feels

Attached: 1485CB90-8017-4660-9C2A-D7843D303E25.jpg (546x1080, 191K)

cringe
*snap*

Attached: 1cake.webm (400x400, 1.35M)

random text is written here

Attached: 99F.jpg (514x960, 71K)

what the fuck is wrong with those people? that kid's gonna be a fucking serial killer now or something

Attached: deeb.jpg (587x587, 55K)

no he's just going to be a beta

No its a traditional prank at a certain age, he'll do it to someone else someday

something like that
lasbejasbd

Attached: 1515556257339.jpg (800x1184, 90K)

This. He's clearly upset, but if he defends himself in any way he'll just be told: "It was just a joke kid, lighten up!!"

>Shitskins
Filth

she's fucking other men simultaenously while she's cheering you up.

how cheap does a tank of helium cost these days?

Attached: fucking anime.jpg (1280x906, 142K)

>Laughed throughout the entire video

Fuck

I'm thirty years old and wondering if I'll ever be a father. It gets worse the older I get. I want a son and to be able to name him after my father that died when I was 4. Get to be the father to him I so desperately wanted in my childhood.

Attached: father-son-piggyback-giving-ride-beach-88085530.jpg (800x534, 41K)

I want to have a kid too, user. I just have no fucking clue how to be a father and I'm not really good at learning things as I go

Fuck that got me depressed. I hope u can fulfill your dream

That's genuinely traumatic. What the fuck is wrong with normies?

at least you're a man, if you were female you'd be doomed already.

I had some practise helping my mom raise my infant niece when I was a senior in high school. I think I would actually make a good father. Especially when they're past the infant stage. I love playing with toddlers and helping them learn.

Thanks user. Sooner or later I'll get some balls and make an online dating profile. My father was 33 before he married my mom. I still have 3 years to beat his record.

True. Thank God I didn't hit my wall. I still look the same as when I was 18.

if you're trying to kill yourself that way, it won't work

Attached: 1a.jpg (720x743, 42K)

this is legitimately retarded.

>All of my nerdy friends had girls who were attracted to them
>even the autistic one
>All of them but me

oh fuck, this one legitimately hurts

Fucking niggers.

This wasnt supposed to be a rage thread.

I guarantee there was someone. you were just too autistic to notice them. trust me on this.

Grape kun was the biggest hero the world has ever seen.

osskksasfjasfjasknayyiru

Attached: yourlife.jpg (600x1337, 160K)

Not him, but how can you know that? Some men are just too undesirable

if someone had a crush on me, anyone has a shot.

zXczxczasdassdfffff

Attached: EZbep4Jj9ZFxrqFgyyjyopbNFUC71FH37Lf1JuQ9pdk.jpg (768x768, 54K)

Women choose not to have children. For men, the decision is made for them by women. No woman would bear my children because I'm too ugly to have enter a relationship with one.

My dad was a mega-chad and had me at the age of 54. Sure, the condom broke when he was hammering my 29 year old mother, but he is still a good father and is happy to have me.

Hello, tumblr. This is some faggy shit you've posted.

This has been unreasonably me for the past 7 months

Attached: 1514190046816-b.jpg (500x627, 61K)

Stupid whitoids, taking all of our asian women.

thinking about a girl?
i wish i had contact with others

Attached: 1507733483589.png (1233x336, 80K)

How long since you've talked to someone in person? Has it been a while?

Brutal reality. No woman is going to save you from this hell.

Wow this sums up my life. Fuck man depression has destroyed my life. No friends, no gfs, nobody.

>the way he just hangs his head in disbelief and takes it

This.

>traditional prank
In what shitty culture is that?

I feel the need to plead to you to get out and run away even though I'm there too.
I somehow feel like you'll have a better chance.

>mfw have stopped giving fuck altogether

Attached: wojak del feels EKG.jpg (648x1234, 81K)

Apparently it's Indonesia.

Nah, not at all, i can see you're not hispanic at all, if he defends himself they would get mad at him and his father would use the belt on his ass for being "ungrateful".

Life here must be always a party otherwise you get shit on.

>you'll never have someone greet you like this
why live

Attached: hhhhh.png (748x421, 483K)

Tdtcibydychrcjgd

Attached: 179 (1).png (1069x2388, 1.96M)

What a shitty culture. I get that it's supposed to bring good fortune and instill humility, but I guarantee you all it does it create resentment. It doesn't make you humble, it just makes you want to be on the side of the people derisively laughing. Can't be healthy to have this as a tradition.

This, too.

>why live
Fuck I ask myself that everyday

Anyone else here listening to sad music? Listening to Elliott Smith right now and will probably switch to some My Bloody Valentine here in a minute.

If it's regular culturally there it probably isnt that traumatic, after the initial part he starts cutting the cake before he starts getting hit again, you dont start cutting the cake if youre crying like a baby. His head is hanging low because it's safer than having it up and just taking the jizz in your eyes.
Itd be traumatic if you didnt expect it, he expects it.

It's past the initial part once it becomes traumatic. Looks how he's shaking his head, how they smear it in his eyes.

This kinda describes me but I don't feel depressed I just can't care anymore

>"...At least we tried, right?"
I swear to god i tried, every possible way, work hard, trust people, but i just couldn't connect with nobody or fit in with them

I swear I had a bunch of these feels greentexts somewhere...

Attached: shit.jpg (1600x1000, 274K)

this is very unoriginal

Attached: 2DCC12C6-BC48-4593-A0CC-CD1A89F11EF4.jpg (1002x1002, 178K)

Why is the guy...
Writing the poem....
Typing like......
A faggot....

the worst is having every opportunity to talk to people but just being too afraid and anxious to do so

Attached: 1502950647956.jpg (500x500, 31K)

yep, my weekdays are working a job in which i don't have co-workers and I travel a lot so I never know anyone for more than a day or two, my weekends are usually spent at home trying to sleep and drink as much as possible so that I can be done with the weekend and get back to work because at least I'm doing something then.

Last week I bought a ticket to a concert for a band I really like, on the day of the concert I thought I won't have fun because I don't know anyone there. I'll just feel awkward the whole time, why bother? So I passed out on a pile of clean laundry that I havent bothered to fold yet.
I want badly to feel belonging, just one usual friend that I can have idle chat with once in a while.
I have pretty much lost the will to do anything, read, eat, sleep, watch tv, play games, listen to music, anything I used to enjoy. Now I just sit and stare at nothing, drink, smoke a pack a day, and think long and hard about why I continue to draw breath. I really don't have an answer to that question.

Attached: 1515740217332.jpg (2048x1638, 690K)

this too
fucking ow

Attached: 1506921723597.png (776x464, 108K)

that is depression. It's a lack of feelings and motivation, not simply feeling sad. When depressed, you aren't interested in doing anything, you don't want to talk to people, hobbies and 'fun' things aren't entertaining anymore, at best they are a distraction, but you get no enjoyment from them. You want to lay in bed and sleep all day, not because you are tired, but it just passes the time without you having to do anything.
Depression is just numbness in all aspects of your life.

What was the band user? I would have gone with you :(

I imagine way too often how it would be meeting my youngerself. And it allways is so depressing because I'm such a dissapointment to myself.

German child-soldier returns to his home to find out it's been destroyed. His parents died earlier in the war.

Attached: Henke.jpg (1600x875, 93K)

My text goes here..

Attached: Keanu Reeves.png (1016x590, 93K)

>If it's regular culturally there it probably isnt that traumatic
I wish that were true, but it's actually completely wrong. Entire cultures are traumatized and don't know it because they've normalized it.

You know it's true....
Sad but very true.

Attached: Bruder.jpg (480x600, 46K)

it was a punk music fest thing. Abuse of power was who I wanted to go see, but there were a couple bands I really like. shouldve gone, but I don't like going anywhere alone, without friends lifes a real catch 22 haha

this is pretty gay
you don't even know who you are until you're 35, just fucking don't expect so much
if you're not to some degree doing some of the shit you wanted to as a kid or some goal you picked up since then, you're existing for no reason imo
this is pretty ok, cause you end up finding a new kit of feelings that are more suited towards your goals
ask yourself if you'd ever be that happy to see someone
it's overrated, people in love/ with crushes that reciprocate feelings feel like they don't deserve it, and get filled with a false sense of confidence when they do feel valued, and then that confidence deflates into just "non-stress" on the matter, removing this pointless fear that they're worthless to the degree that even if they do believe they are worthless, relationship struggles aren't the cause of it

I feel that. I want to go to Denver to see Animal Collective and I dont have anyone to go with. No friends can be a real bitch sometimes.

>tfw it's been almost 10 years

I still have videos of my best friends from middle school on my laptop.

Videos of us just goofing off in the parking lot. Just spazzing out, wrestling. Laughing. Being happy. In that period from 7th grade to 9 were the happiest years of my life. We'd always sit with each other in the cafeteria in the mornings and lunch and talk about Halo Machinimas and the newest episode of South Park. After-school, we'd meet up by the buses and joke about our day; sometimes we'd walk home. Even on the weekends, we'd all get on Xbox live and play Halo multiplayer hours on end. We were inseparable and I thought it would never end. Those were the only times where I was like everyone else. Those were the only times I actually cared about others and considered someone my true friend.

That was 10 years ago. I'm 23 now and I haven't gone a day without suicidal thoughts. I'm more alone now than ever and I still drive the same piece of shit car from high-school in the same town where I grew up in, crippling in debt. My best friend enlisted in the Navy a couple years back and made new friends there and he seems to be doing great. Has a girlfriend waiting for him at home and opportunities waiting as well when he completes his services. My other best friend is a liberal sociopath in a similar situation as me.
It was only 10 years ago when we were all best friends without the world tearing us apart and despite my efforts to try to make something out of myself, I fail and fail to the point where I find myself completely low on fuel and at this point, want nothing more than to slit my wrists and ask for a better life where my I didn't fuck up so bad.

now I come here everyday. I come here because you're all just like me

Attached: nostalgia.png (356x278, 136K)

I know that feel, a few months ago I was watching some old VHS tapes, there was some footage of a guy I use to be good friends with. Nothing bad happened we just kinda grew apart, he use to be a shy timid guy like i was/am, but now he's a guitar player in a band, just bought a house and has a pretty cute gf, meanwhile I'm a 28 KV who can't even look a woman, or anyone in the eye

Attached: 1474363842760.jpg (491x615, 69K)

Thanks for posting that image, been searching it forever!

thats the worst.
The sadness sucks, but at least its a feeling.
In my deepest depression I didn't feel anything for the better half of a year.
Time with friends, family, advancement at work, anything, felt nothing.

no body asked for your opinion user
no one does

I think I've gone through this cycle so many times I've forgotten what it's like to feel
Upon realizing my inhumanity I've been trying to regain some of the emotions others would consider normal.
I've also realized that in this realization, allot of people are just faking their emotions, they just do what would seem right to do in the situation. Hardly anyone actually feels love anymore, they just fake it to emotionally justify sex or staying with a person.
That's my theory anyway, it would explain why our generation is so incompetent at forming meaningful relationships, we have forgotten how to feel, and thus, how to love.

Attached: 1531349368332.png (800x790, 130K)

I dont need fancy feels, just this picture says it all.

Attached: 1503932135513.jpg (598x467, 55K)

>if you're not to some degree doing some of the shit you wanted to as a kid or some goal you picked up since then, you're existing for no reason imo
YOU DON'T FUCKING SAY!
You get laid a lot with those shit opinions, I bet, eh champ?

ausfag here, but you go and ill be there with u in spirit
what band does he play in?

Is this a podesta birthday party?

Hes then going to be tried as an adult for war crimes at Nuremberg. We truly defeated the wrong people in WW2

pic related is closer to reality for me.

Attached: 1522294527386.png (460x607, 439K)

Oriannagigi

Attached: CFAD21CC-748E-4BB5-96C0-2A6FAA946DB8.png (1191x1175, 495K)

>tfw years of loneliness and hatred has turned you into a jaded, bitter asshole

Attached: 1531260593962.jpg (749x609, 67K)

Holy fuck this

orginio

>jaded, bitter asshole
atleast you're not pathetic human being

Attached: 1531408958636.png (908x935, 79K)

Translation: Waaaah, why doesn't someone, for no reason and with no encoragement, constantly put up with my horrible bullshit to receive a modicum of decency. I'm a good guy, I swear!!!

>johnny cash
It's not his fucming song you adolescent faggot. Why does ever edgy twelve year old boy circlejerk to his cover of this song?

Aside from , anyone else still live in their childhood neighborhood/town? 27, still living in my childhood house. All my friends moved on around 20-23, but not me. Moved on to big cities, different states, better lives, but I stayed put. Mom and Pop died and I still didn't leave. Driving around areas like my old highschool, bus stops, friends' houses, dead strip mall feels surreal. Like I'm in a movie set but all the cameras, actors, extras, crew, and director have left. All the good times seem so clear, it's hard to realize they all happened over a decade ago.

Attached: 1526018228501.jpg (1024x720, 85K)

>anyone else still live in their childhood neighborhood/town?
yes, because i live with my parents. yeah, i get the feels once i walk past old highschool (it's 3 minutes from my place). every single friend and brother lives in bigger city while i'm still trying to figure out my life.

padme's state funeral was probably televised. anakin probably has it saved in a folder somewhere or favourited to whatever their equivalent to youtube is

Oh, that was me three days ago. Another failure.

I was forced to leave my country for 8 years because bitch mom wanted to live in Germany.
Last year I mooved in back into the same house where I lived before.
I'm all alone now. All I have left are childhood memories.
It really feels empty around here.

>the image
my fucking god, it hurts so bad

>closer to reality for me.
>gets someone interested in them
fucking normies need to fucking fuck off from this fucking place
i fucking hate you
i fucking hate you
i fucking hate you
i fucking hate you

One of the world's unsung heroes.

>I tried to unironically buy a gf, pls help

Attached: DgiNyk1WkAIt3X1.jpg (580x599, 54K)

life hurts at every second

Attached: 434565463.jpg (605x2837, 263K)