Anybody else here too smart for human relationships? Ive been diagnosed as a schizoid...

Anybody else here too smart for human relationships? Ive been diagnosed as a schizoid, but I dont think it has to do with my personality. Rather, my level of intelligence. I have an IQ of 132 so it may be hard for some to understand this. Anybody here KNOW what I mean?

Attached: BA7E0EF4-A902-41D7-A06F-FA9E31CEA210.jpg (380x380, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

turkpsikiyatri.org/arsiv/personality.disorders.millon.pdf#388
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>takes iq test
>has an iq of 13
>misreads it as 132
>posts on Jow Forums

Brainlet

>tfw too intelligent
what do you do with your life?
i used to think that way and tbdesu i still do (145 IQ but tested as a child so it doesn't matter) but having to interact with people who are ahead of me in life reminds me how fucking dumb i actually

Hello r/iamverysmart

It's a fucking meme you plebbit faggot fuck off our board cunt

Honestly if you cant talk about the history of Rome, then you shouldnt be together at home.

Wow and to think I'm just a normal schizoid who doesn't want to be around people because they usually suck.

People don't suck, it's you who sucks.

Attached: 1512091576460.jpg (788x574, 44K)

Leave this board, normalshit.

>anyone who thinks the freak is the one with issues is a normalfag

Attached: 1513196648932.jpg (480x600, 22K)

I know exactly 100% what you mean, and I feel like this is one moment that is an oasis in the desert of never relating to people. Because, look at:

How foolish man can be. Look at the name calling. This toxicity pervades even real life. So yeah, people do suck. "Before you diagnose yourself with depression make sure you're not in fact surrounded by assholes"

When people aren't outwardly annoying in their toxic way, their social circle is full, people don't care even if they're nice, no one initiates, people only hit you up if they need something.

High IQ problems. Some people aren't alone because they're antisocial, they're alone because they're too rare to find the other bird to flock with. woke af

>Introversion = being a freak
the absolute state of normalfags, holy fuck.
if you aren't constantly out being a fucking sycophant and sucking normie cock, you're a freak.
Just fucking lol.

>schizoid
>introversion
Wew, babby's first self-diagnosed personality disorder. What are you, 14?

Attached: 1526024195284.jpg (538x482, 64K)

So, what it's supposed to be extroversion?
you're grasping at straws.

Redditfag. Just get out you fucking summerbitch

No I'm definitely too dumb for social relationships

i too suspect my iq is pretty high (math phd student doing AI research) and have a hard time relating to most people.

the thing is that i'm even surrounded by people about as smart or smarter than me, but most of them are dull and passive and interested mostly in their research and not much else, or are status obsessed sociopaths who aren't very pleasant to be around. normal people i just don't find very interesting, and they tend to find me suspicious/weird if i let on too much about what i really think/feel about things

i don't really go out and try to make friends, though. these days i'm mostly OK being alone

IQ of 152 here true intellectual

It's a personality disorder with a fucked up internal mind as well as a schism between the internal mind and the external world, with also the negative symptoms of schizophrenia.
Calling it "introversion" makes you sound like some special snowflake introvert normalfag wanting to seem special.

>claims to have high iq
>posts on Jow Forums

Something's not adding up

Attached: I hate this game.jpg (480x360, 20K)

I know a guy with >140 and he's extremely capable of being social, you're just boring.

i work at Mcdonalds. there are college grads here working.
the thing about it is is that they've made stupid choices in life.

i don't think high education and high IQ safeguards you from bad, emotional and impulsive choices. this was proven when i saw my buddy who is basically a math genius succumb to some black pussy because the pussy was really good.
ended up having bastard children and it changed his life.

i've also seen some buddies cuck themselves with women for no real reason.

schizoid is superior to high intellect because you're almost devoid of emotion, you're more like a Vulcan.

My second gf, at 23, she would ignore what I was saying.
After a while I confronted her, and she confessed she feared I was too smart for her.
When taking a stroll in town, I'll make small theories about many things.
If you don't like it, say it, don't just ignore it.

She would only comment about nice cars. I distinctly remember when she saw a "TT" and I had no idea what she was talking about.

I was also diagnosed as a schizoid but I still don't understand what it is. Am I a psychopath?

No. If you're schizoid you should still have cognitive empathy, probably don't have anywhere near the drive and motivation a psychopath has, aren't anywhere near as reckless, nor should you be incapable of feeling fear.

Attached: 1505608372614.gif (1080x1080, 505K)

I know what it is, I live half of what you've described every day. I admit "introversion" is an oversimplification but it's certainly not wholly inaccurate.
None of that makes me a "freak" and it doesn't justify 90% of people being shitty.

It just means you're cut off from your feelings.
Psychiatrists like to make up new ancient greek words (sic) to obscure things and keep their position as scientific clergy.

Also, the words they invent for mental diseases, they tend to pass in the popular language (idiot, autist...), so they constantly have to think of new ones.
Look it up, originally "idiot" is a serious scientific word for someone with idiosyncrasies (like in "idiom") (someone who is in a world of his own)
Now an idiot is just an idiot.

no you just don't crave attention and companionship like 90% of people.

>None of that makes me a "freak"
It does. You're an aberration, abnormal, weird, a freak.

Attached: 1522653093086.jpg (267x323, 7K)

>134iq
>Easily relate to almost everyone because the idea of empathy is easy to grasp.

Kill yourself user you mong even brainlets can understand empathy

Attached: fatpepe.jpg (234x250, 22K)

what? p

>Look it up, originally "idiot" is a serious scientific word for someone with idiosyncrasies (like in "idiom") (someone who is in a world of his own)
Now an idiot is just an idiot.

fuck people don't talk about this anymore.
look up "female hysteria". that was a legit medical condition too, now it's just "oh yea, women are emotional, tee hee"

Dont tell me you're falling for his bait. Freak is simply a title bestowed on someone because someone thought it was funny to laugh at with friends. Dont let him push you like that. Wear your title, dont let it be a parasite.

Again, get off this board, normalshit

>Again, get off this board, normalshit
As I said.

>come to board of people with issues,
>berate people with issues
But people aren't shitty, I am!

Yes, you are. You're just too self-centered to realise that your "issues" are you being garbage and a freak.

You are incredibly naive. again, leave this board, you're CLEARLY a normalshit

I don't feel like i'm too smart for relationships but I do find it very hard to find genuine people. Most people I come across are putting on a front or "playing a character" rather than being themselves.

And you're immature to boot. You ignore everything I say by building an image of me being a normalfag, dehumanizing me just so you don't have to accept the truth.

> building an image of me being a normalfag
No, dumbfuck. You act like a normalshit you get called normalshit.
And I'm aware of my issues, it doesn't mean your dumb labels apply to me.

Everything you've said just boils down to "if you're not normie you're garbage"

No, I'm saying that you specifically are garbage. Not all non-normalfags are shit, but you are.

>hitting where it hurts
God you are a ruthless bastard

I'm not unique in having these qualities.
You're attacking me based on qualities that aren't uncommon here, and you don't know fuckall else about me.
To say that you've somehow targeted me specifically based off saying i possess some of the qualities of a schizoid and dislike most people is fucking ridiculous.
You're a normalfag and not a very smart one at that. You've come here to berate people who are different from you, and need to leave.
That's about it, seeya faggot.

Oh look, you're doing it again. You should seriously consider staying away from Jow Forums, since it's affecting your thinking that much.

>You should seriously consider staying away from Jow Forums
You too, my dude.

It's not affecting my thinking. I've long since matured and grown away from the ridiculous self-flagellation the professional victims here perform.

So I'm basically just an introvert?

>It's not affecting my thinking.
Because it's oh so healthy to come to communities of people who are fucked up specifically to berate them.
And if you were doing that shit BEFORE you came here, than you're far more fucked up than you claim I am.

I don't know what you are, but introversion and schizoid PD are not the same thing.
Schizoid PD is characterized by a distinct inability to express and feel emotions as normal, including affective empathy. A schizoid is also unable (and unwilling) to form meaningful interpersonal relationships.
Introverts are both able and willing to form relationships and they can feel emotions just normally.

>Because it's oh so healthy to come to communities of people who are fucked up specifically to berate them.
What's wrong with ostracizing freaks? It's completely normal human behavior.
>And if you were doing that shit BEFORE you came here, than you're far more fucked up than you claim I am.
Do you think this is some kind of competition? Or are you just trying to defend yourself by trying to paint me as something worse?

Attached: 1527631842801.gif (678x422, 186K)

>high iq
>skizo
These two things together are so rare how bad is it ?

Schizoid is not the same thing as schizophrenia.

>What's wrong with ostracizing freaks? It's completely normal human behavior.
>People don't suck!
Congrats, you've actually proven my point all on your own.

As for a competitition, no. I don't care to play petty games with you, I wan't you to leave as you've literally admitted to being a normalshit.

At this point, I'm about done here. It's been fun chatting with you with your attempts to justify shitty normalfag behavior.

Goodbye, friend.

I have an IQ in the 160s and I desperately need human relationships. I enjoy people of average intelligence immensely. They are often less foolish and believe fewer stupid things than people smarter than them.

I'm diagnosed too, but I don't really think it's an aspect of intelligence. There are many intelligent people that engage in relationships and even marry. I'd argue that most intelligent people engage in relationships.

>Congrats, you've actually proven my point all on your own.
No I have not. You just wrongly induce support for your own delusions from this singular case, because you have no real evidence upon which to build your ludicrous assumption.
>As for a competitition, no. I don't care to play petty games with you, I wan't you to leave as you've literally admitted to being a normalshit.
How so? Would you care to elaborate? So far you've made no sense at all as to why I'm supposedly a normalfag.

Honestly, how rude.
Now, I don't mind if you don't concede, but at least say "goodbye"

And I'M supposed to be the one with poor social skills!

Why are you trying to act out your delusion of a normalfag?

I'm the opposite in that I'm too dumb for relationships.
I wait for death with my junk food and Sonic games.

Of all the delusions I have, being a normalfag isn't one of them, friend.

Why must you be so rude?

>Of all the delusions I have, being a normalfag isn't one of them, friend.
No, but you are attempting to act it out by pretending:
>At this point, I'm about done here. It's been fun chatting with you with your attempts to justify shitty normalfag behavior.
>Goodbye, friend.

>Why must you be so rude?
Why do you pretend as if you care?

this thread is pretty much the text version of the brave little abacus

I'm like slightly above average IQ and I just don't really want relationships, despite really liking to hang out and listen to people
Like I really can't stand sensitive people; if someone is crying or is visibly bothered, my brain just constantly screams "what an idiot, he could just not care and be strong"

Sucks to be smart and successful but still depressed. :(

Pretending? Why, I'm just trying to have a nice conversation!

You're right after all, Jow Forums has affected my thinking, I should be trying to reinvent myself as someone who isn't a freak!

>Pretending? Why, I'm just trying to have a nice conversation!
Yeah, it's the usual method seen quite often on Jow Forums. Acting like a complete clown after you get proven wrong or argued into a corner.
>You're right after all, Jow Forums has affected my thinking, I should be trying to reinvent myself as someone who isn't a freak!
You should stop surrounding yourself with professional victims when you clearly are impressionable by them.

But I'm just trying to connect with someone!
If THIS is acting like a clown, how do i stop being garbage?
PLEASE help me, a LOWLY, PATHETIC, GARBAGE, FREAK like myself could never do it on my own!

If you were actually smart you would have never crawled into this stagnant place

>could never do it on my own!
You could never do it regardless. That's why you're a freak.

Attached: 1508277260844.jpg (300x168, 9K)

oh but OF COURSE.
But I thought I was under the TERRIBLE influence of this board, and THATS why I'm like this?
Your posts don't quite make sense user, do you mind explaining (Don't use the BIG words, though!) to a brainlet like myself, which it is?
Was I BORN like this, or was I too impressionable around Jow Forums?

You''re both a freak AND impressionable. It's why you're so upset about being called out as a professional victim. You've internalized the self-loathing atmosphere of this shithole.

>professional victim
but I'm not a victim of anything user!
My faults are my own and it's on me to fix them!

You can't fix them, like I said.
That is why you are garbage.

Nonsense, friend.

Anything is possible if you believe!

Yes, one day you might accept that it is in fact you who are shit and not others. That you perceive them as such only because you lack the fundamental human functions that allow you to enjoy other people.

>you lack the fundamental human functions that allow you to enjoy other people.
Of course I don't!
I never said ALL people were shit, how ridiculous!
I'm enjoying this conversation with you right now, aren't you?

>I'm enjoying this conversation with you right now, aren't you?
You're so irate you can't even form coherent sentences anymore.

Attached: 1526064293021.jpg (400x400, 33K)

That sentence was perfectly coherent, are you okay?

You quite literally are fucking retarded, I'm a 135, if you put effort into that and actually try to educate normies then it helps. You can do anything over the course of time

Oh yes, my mistake. The "aren't you" at the end just doesn't seem to fit the context at all. Why would you ask me whether I am enjoying the discussion when in the earlier sentence you said
>I never said ALL people were shit, how ridiculous!
Asking me has absolutely nothing to do with this. Can you elaborate?

The point of the statement as a whole is to convey that I'm not incapable of enjoying people whatsoever, the question at the end was facetious since you're clearly still just trying to argue how garbage I am.

"I never said ALL people were shit, how ridiculous!" is really more a tangent explaining that I don't think everyone is shit, but a lot of people tend to be.
Perhaps the post was poorly structured. My bad.

>Perhaps the post was poorly structured. My bad.
This as well is evidence of your freakiness. Stilted and odd speech that is confusing to others.

Fuck, you're right!
I'll have to limit myself to short words and simple sentences to convey anything from now on.
I should probably start speaking slowly, in monotone to avoid ambiguity as well.

>I should probably start speaking slowly, in monotone
You already do. If you haven't noticed it, you should improve your self-awareness.

jesus christ you idiot this whole argument reeks of edgy self awareness honestly how dumb are you

o h f u c k y o u r e r i g h t
i t s o v e r f o r v o i c e c e l s

>you should improve your self awareness
Dude this isnt a video game

I'm not even high IQ and I came to this same realization when I was 17. Everyone who thinks they are smart on this board is actually very stupid. Unironically intelligent people have tons of friends and connections, and live very very successful lives.

What's it like being so much more intelligent (Although I loathe such an over generalized term) than everyone else? Are there concepts that pretty much dictate what IQ tier you're on? Like for example, someone with an IQ of 130 will understand this level of Calculus with ease, and so on and so forth?

Is this autism?
Origi al comment

>edgy self awareness
>Brainlet Speaks.org

If user is a schizoid as he claims, he will absolutely speak in a monotone manner. Even if he is covert and puts on a mask, his pretense is not going to be lively enough. If he was capable of such a thing, he would not be schizoid. Maybe he's not, after all. Could be just some introvert normalfag who wants to think himself special.

user is obviously not so severely schizoid as to lack self awareness (since he's talking here right now) and because he is supposedly schizoid and not a normalfag, improving his self awareness should be well within his capabilities. Introspection is innate to the internal mind of a schizoid and even an enjoyable past time to some.

No. It's awareness of what SPD is like.

>If user is a schizoid as he claims,
Perhaps I'm not. I admit I've never been to a professional, and I'm willing to admit I may be wrong, but I generally fit the description well in a lot of areas, and not just by my own account, but by some others I know and even someone I once talked to who *claimed* to be a professional (albeit they could have easily been bullshitting online)

>Could be just some introvert normalfag who wants to think himself special.
There is a LOT of gray area here that you gloss over, even if I'm not schizoid, I'm far beyond normalfag. I'm apparently a freak who can't be fixed after all right?

I'm a bit confused too, I THINK you're the original poster I was arguing with but like three fucking people have jumped in here so who fucking knows. If you are, you haven't insulted me nearly enough in this post. Step it up mate.

you better dont talk to him like that

>I'm a bit confused too, I THINK you're the original poster I was arguing with but like three fucking people have jumped in here so who fucking knows. If you are, you haven't insulted me nearly enough in this post. Step it up mate.
Why bother? I'm running out of material and you turned very boring with your repetition.
You should go read about the disorder though if you expect yourself to be schizoid. If you are, it will grant you notable insight into your mind and will allow yourself to develop mentally, so long as you do not get trapped into the confines of the disorder's definition by identifying with it. Generally, the more you've isolated yourself, the less secure your self is and the more likely you would be to build your almost inexistent identity upon the diagnosis.
Chapter 11 of this is a good read, I've found. It's low on the hard-to-comprehend object relations psychobabble and in turn gives concrete examples and explanations.
turkpsikiyatri.org/arsiv/personality.disorders.millon.pdf#388

You're not my mum, you can't tell me what to do.

Attached: 1524835911206.jpg (612x870, 167K)

> I'm running out of material and you turned very boring with your repetition.
Welp, fun while it lasted. You got me pretty good for a while there.

Thanks for the advice, I suppose it can't hurt to look into it, and whatever it could lead me to will probably be better than getting mad online over labels.

>Unironically intelligent people have tons of friends and connections, and live very very successful lives.
Only some of them. I'm unironically smart and vaguely successful but the second-smartest man I know works 10 hours a week tutoring physics students, does a couple of hours of maths study, and spends the rest of his time playing board games and watching anime.

Kinda this. This website is boring and repetitive. Anyone with an IQ higher than 115 would get bored fast and leave.

132 IQ is pretty uncommon but it's not THAT rare. I've been at least casual friends with 4 people I know were smarter than that. 3 of them through school where I was selecting for smarter people.

Maybe you're just schizoid and in denial? I've been in denial of my mental illnesses more than I've accepted them. No wonder too when those glow in the dark CIA niggers keep trying to convince me I'm insane. Trying to tell me being different makes me ill. They're the fuckin ill ones them and their fancy fucking hospitals.

>I admit I've never been to a professional
And there it fucking is.
I consider people like this, who are so eager to be labeled schizo they just decide they are one day, to be some of the most obnoxious fucking people. I guess they want that label because they're pussies with no familiarity with the condition who think schizos are feared and respected for their volatility or something, doubt they'd know the diffetence between a serious delusion and an anxiety attack.