/tinder/ thread?

/tinder/ thread?

How is the GF hunt going anons? I only had one prostitute solicit me today

Attached: tall mommy.png (720x1280, 693K)

Tinder is for garbage people you won't find a good woman on it.

Bumble tends to have more professional girls. I might try Hinge soon.Maybe Trumpsingles.com or catholicmatch.com

isnt she from that TV show that had giant people trying to find love?
she isn't just tall, she has stupid goofy proportions and her face is fucking hideous, but she is using her height to cope.
fucking sad.

I've been using bumble and have gotten 6 matches in about 5 days which is ok i think. I've gotten more in the match que but they were pretty ugly t b h

Nigga I had one chance in life to get Snu Snu'd you cant look a gift whore in the mouth
I am teacher bait apparently all the new 23-24 year old grads want my worm

Using MeetMe, I've gotten over 1000 matches the past 5 days. Spamming like works wonders. I'm now the number one ranked guy globally.

Stop this i am actually 23 dont steal all the women my age you fuck

I am 26 user I cant become a wizard.

Also most of the teacher dates have been kinda shit they are all big lefties in the teachers union and I am Jow Forums and fashy.

way too busy for that type of commitment. I simply just don't have the time!

>mcdonalds app
>amerifats

Have you found that most teachers are insecure know-it-alls?

Online dating is degenerate talk to a girl IRL not on some jewish hook up app. Most of those whores are likely coal burners anyway.

>being a teacher
dude, im so glad I abandoned that to go into accounting. It's the real robot job. All I do is crunch numbers and make the occasional small talk. I rarely have to have extended interactions with others.
It's bretty great!
not to mention i fucking hate kids.

Why do American women look so haggard and worn out?

fast food/nigger cock generally

Day 4 of hitting like on just everyone. Had 2 matches, 1 messaged me and I didn't reply fast enough for them i guess cause they removed me quickly. The other had talk about anime in their profile so I opened up with an anime question and then they removed me.

I have no dignity or pride so no reason not to just hit like on everyone.

How ugly are you? Cuz I'm
and I didn't really feel good about it because I just liked everyone.

Do some people still have issues when liking everyone?

Giants age all fucky their heart gives out by the time they are 37
They seem to be control freaks and nazis. Must be why they want to boss around 7 year olds all day
I am a devout catholic but once you get as old as me the only single girls are whale tier

Liking everyone makes tinder think you are a spam bot. Just swipe left on niggers

26 isnt that old my man. Also catholicism is the best hell yea

That wasn't my question. I'm not using Tinder.

a fools errand. Waste your time if you like, but just know that it's a losing battle. Took me too long to figure that one out.

>MacDonald's app
typical amerifat

Girls on bumble are still just looking for a tall white man to fuck, and maybe date long term if he is rich enough.

If anything, bumble is worse than tinder because of how fucked up the women are on there. They're borderline sociopaths. In the past month, two women messaged me just to tell me how ugly I was.
Who fucking does that??

>yfw 28 and fucking 2 22 yo girls

Based as fuck having my own place. That alone does half that work lol

Attached: 535.jpg (480x274, 101K)

>have a bunch of matches
>dont know what to start with
>cant just say "hi" or some shitty pickup line
what do

Attached: 1462591655420.jpg (380x354, 26K)

>Trumpsingles.com
Holy shit is this real? Also Hinge is okay, you can filter people but most of the girls I see on there are looking for a high quality fuck buddy or sugar daddy.

I(18) have a similar app with more girls from my country, also ranging down to 16yo.
I have 43 who opened my profile.
And 2 matches.
Is maybe something wrong with my profile or pictures, or is this normal?
Also by now I have basicly liked nearly everyone from 16-21 in my area

I don't even need to look it up to know it's a sausage-fest.

Was supposed to meet a girl tomorrow but she hasn't confirmed. I'll give her til the afternoon, but I've been ghosted at this strage like 10 times, so I'm not hopeful.
I did meet a couple girls when I first started, even got laid once, but it dried up quickly.

Attached: Screenshot_20180717-031144.png (1080x1920, 159K)

ive given up on tinder. only 1/10 matches gives enough of a fuck to talk and most dont seem to care about getting to know each other.
people who unmatch after matching are cancer. why the fuck do you match if you are gonna unmatch or not give a fuck about it anyway?

Attached: 1361923531101.jpg (300x300, 56K)

read with caution

Attached: meetchad.jpg (1543x4845, 866K)

Tinder reminds me that women have both ridiculously high standards and arent worth my time
And that talking to some stranger like that just feels wrong, i dont know how people do it

Attached: 1528504876137.gif (192x192, 1.3M)

Just dont bother
you wont get a reply either way

>she isn't just tall, she has stupid goofy proportions and her face is fucking hideous, but she is using
And she will still get thousands orbiters, more than you ever will
Welcome to modern dating

How the fuck do I start a conversation? Sending a generic "Hi" or something isn't fucking good enough. Also what should I talk about?

Jesus Christ women are crazy superficial.

why you asking us fellow robots?

Maybe try and start a conversation about something in her profile?

I think I might kms myself tonight

I just searched trumpsingles.com. Not a sausagefest. I searched for males within 200 miles of me and found 1, one fucking guy. Dead site.

Ask her about anime titties

yea really, some times i was i was straight so i didnt have to deal with roasties

what the fuck man

those are some real bitches

Attached: 1530738947227.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>no reason not to just hit like on everyone.
Fucks up the algorithm. Do what I do, swipe no on all the blacks and mexicans.

>the algorithm
its fucked up already. tinder is a fucking joke and is purely an ego-boost app. people who use it as intended are a very small percentage