Tfw not enough dick for a thick chick

>tfw not enough dick for a thick chick

Attached: 1491814910153.jpg (1200x900, 69K)

>tfw not enough dick for a thick chick

fuck

Attached: 1531722515775.png (1002x760, 925K)

>tfw not enough dick for a thicc chick
>tfw not enough chick for my dick

How much dick does a thick chick need?

Someone answer this

Originalquestion

depends on the chick and how thick is she
however, I'd believe that if you are under 6 inches you shouldn't even try to smash a thick lady

>tfw 7", not even bone-pressing
>tfw I won't ever get laid anyway

Attached: Heh.jpg (601x508, 94K)

>tfw no gf who can lift her buttb cheeks

Didn't stop me from doing it. Why should the guy give a fuck? If she lets you fuck then she let you fuck. Get your nut bros.

I still want to satisfy her...

>tfw her ass is so big that your cock literally can't reach her pussy from behing

Tfw 5 inches and smash thicciez on the regular. Never let yourself be limited by things you can't change

So do I but you make it seem like something a little less than six isn't going to do anything at all. As long as its not a micro dick or the size of of your index finger you're just going to have to find positions and maybe learn some good oral. Im tired of this dick meme. Im a bit under six inches and ive had my fair share of experiences where I know she was at the least bit content with my dick.
The recent one was a thick latina. I think I did pretty good, got her nice and wet.

Is this dicklet shit really a meme? Like if I just know what to double can satisfy women? My dick size really gets me. It's not a micro penis but it's on the smaller side

Don't listen to him. Dicklet isn't a meme, no matter what women say. All women prefer a bigger penis over a small penis. With that said, that average size they prefer is between 6"-7", which is above average, but not insanely.

But would it stop me from satisfying women sexually?

Not a meme. But because of female dual mating strategy they will tolerate a small dick if the price is right.

Attached: penis pill 33.png (718x737, 78K)

One of the most depressing realizations of my life was that I couldn't have sex with thick girls because of my short dick

It really depends on the girl. It certainly isn't going to help you, and it may hurt you, but you can definitely make up for it in other areas. Sex isn't the only reason people get in relationships. Also, PIV isn't the only part of sex that's enjoyable, so if you're really good in other areas, your girl may not mind if you're on the smaller side. Not gonna lie and say it doesn't matter at all tho.

I don't know, I'm a virgin. All I know is that it is a fact that most women prefer above-average dicks.

Have any of you morons hear od the missionary position.
Or perhaps, spreading her cheeks yourself and then giving her the ol' in-out in-out?

Attached: jeffrey-dahmer-1.jpg (1200x800, 290K)

Still sad because she'll just be bored waiting for you to finish. I know we should just enjoy the act, but it loses so much meaning if she's not really enjoying it and just sees you as a joke. Its like playing a video game against someone who doesn't even like the game.

It's not my fucking fault I was born a dicklet god fucking dammit. Worst thing is I can do NOTHING to fix that. It fucking pisses me off that such a defining feature of men is up to fucking genes, aka LUCK. Us dicklets should just be given the chance to stop existing fuckfuckfuckFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKKKKKKKKKKKRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wish you'd have a disease that wouldn't let you build muscle and someone would ask you to bench press 500lbs. :^)

>hear od
*heard of
Sorry lads, drunk again...
But I'm a dicklet as well desu :(

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (425x319, 86K)

Are you tall at least user? Knowing a tall guy has a small dick gives me a slight feeling of satisfaction. As in that guy doesn't have JUST everything. I'm kinda of a dicklet too anyway and manlet.

>I'm a virgin
>All I know is that it is a fact most women prefer above-average dicks

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

LOL look at this beta

If you have short dick don't try doggy style with a really thicc woman

Attached: 1511519978993.png (320x391, 349K)

>ywn
Fuck, it really pains me.

>ywn see her drink down all the semen from that horse

wait
if you're in doggy or prone bone can't you part her ass cheeks and you can go straight into the puss zone? from my understanding if you at least have an average dick you can part the ass and you straight in there?

>I don't know, I am a virgin
Then shut the fuck up, this is real shit here.

This is the truth. 5 inches and I plow chubby girls. Except standing from behind, that one is difficult. Surprisingly, prone bone, which I thought would be least likely, can be done.