How do people go to sleep quickly

How do people go to sleep quickly

Attached: DLksAZ5W0AIEUHM.jpg (500x473, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/wintje/winter-bynes-ice-palace-ambient
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't, you wait an eternity for the sweet release of sleep, only for it to never come.

Close your eyes or something

Attached: aXm550xjU.jpg (650x650, 49K)

>Try not to make it your job to go to sleep.
>Try this at low volume.
soundcloud.com/wintje/winter-bynes-ice-palace-ambient

Attached: 345D293B-B7E9-4E5D-963F-60F6D358F3DD.gif (256x256, 1.44M)

I think of somebody I want to cuddle with.

Hit ur head against the wall until you get dizzy.
Drain some of your blood.
Take pills.

Attached: HatobaTsugu26.jpg (2882x7016, 1.29M)

Chamomile tea helps

Alcohol, it's a gamble but it works well if you have certain genes.

Taking melatonin helps me, but it can be hit or miss. Sometimes I pass the fuck out and have really intense dreams. Other times I'm in this weird state where I'm not sure if I slept or lay semi-awake all night.

Godspeed user

Attached: 535376.jpg (1167x1119, 170K)

Put your phone away, try to bring your body temperature down, get drunk

Weed makes me hit the bed at 10pm.

try and exhaust yourself during the day, take a shower an hour before you get into bed.

It's actually foolproof if you go far enough with it, around 12 beer will knock most people out, the only problem is that level of boozing will leave you with a nasty hangover

Stay awake for ridiculous hours and starve yourself
it's literally that easy

drink tea at night

Wtf am I watching here? Did someone put a cat or dog inside a washer machine??

By not having a fucking mom that does shit in the living room, porch and kitchen at 1am to 2:30am

don't look at your phone in bed is the #1 easiest way to get around the issue of not being able to fall asleep

i dont have a schedule so i just stay awake till im tired, and fall asleep in like under a minute after I hit the pillow

as long as your "brain is tired" from thinking about things during the day, it's pretty easy. Otherwise, I tend to just keep thinking about how to make things work or solving retarded problems or finding alternate solutions to games I've played or something.

or you could just get heavy blankets- really helps you fall asleep fast

I normally have 5-6 drinks before I go to bed. I'm normally out in 15 minutes or so, I'd say it's pretty foolproof as long as your the type that doesn't get hangovers too much.

practice

fix your sleep schedule, you'll thank yourself later.

sleepless here.

i'm cursed. i can either smoke weed and overeat, or i can abstain, eat really well with very little effort, but then lay in bed until like 9 or 10 AM trying to fall asleep.