Submissive men are disgusting and pathetic

submissive men are disgusting and pathetic.
if you're not going to make any effort to become feminine, what gives you the right to adopt a feminine trait? it's gross

Attached: 1531033233652.png (869x1080, 571K)

Women are disgusting and whores.
If you're just going to fuck chads, what gives you the right to have rights?

If you're not going to make any effort to become feminine since you're born that way, why should I put you on a pedestal?

>submission is feminine
That's enough of your bigotry

im a bi girl and if i wanted a submissive bf id date a tranny, not a hairy rough man

No females would fuck a submissive speedrunner, but maybe some will fuck a submissive Chad

and being a dick like that is why you're staying a virgin until u fuck a corpse or some shit

you have to be submissive to get by in society

Sowwy mommy, pwease fowgive :'(

nice subliminal message, Reiko
"being a tranny is straight and will get you, a low self-esteem male laid"

I mean if some men are going to be dominant than some are going to be submissive, in a religion like islam your submission as a man isn't hated it's rewarded.

yeah keep believing in your reiko ghost anytime someone expresses an opinion
this is why robots will never get laid, they're dumber than niggers

Your opinion is shit though
It's not even impressive to dominate a skinny hairless tranny faggot
It would be much more dominant to lord over a more masculine man.
If your enjoyment of BDSM is predicated on the submissiveness of your partner rather than your own dominant nature, you're a shit fucking dom cunt, and you could never hope to peg my smelly asshole.

So you're saying they should go full-fledged fags?

I thought some girls would like that. Maybe when we fucking I'd go all tough but elsewhere I just go along.

personally i'd only peg a tranny or a semi feminine guy
hairy smelly man ass is kind of gross no matter what your gender, why do you assume girls would like it?

I kind of like dominant men with a submissive streak. Inside the bedroom I'm 100% submissive (apart from liking to tease, wanting to be treated like a princes etc..) but outside of the bedroom while gaming I like to be in the lead, I like to be the one telling the other what to do. In Roleplay situations I like if the other person is older than me but I also like if they're like my understudy or like a mummy/daddy who carries my stuff around while I fight the bad guys.

So I guess.. submissive guys aren't all bad.

OP here, this is what i mean
if he's dominant in the bedroom but outside of the bedroom he's submissive that's a dream bf

Well, because every woman is unique and has -dehhehe-different tastes and desires, you cah-ahaha!-can't put them all in one box, so to sp-
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! OH GOD STOP STOP STAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! SHE CAN'T BE SERIOUS, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I'M DYING!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: 1407641598729.jpg (400x386, 25K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Huh. Here I thought that submissive outside the bedroom and dominant inside just came off as a cope.

I never said I'd get pegged.

Attached: 39345678.png (483x470, 184K)

The funniest part is you think I care about that. I'm only here to make as many of you suffer as I can before I inevitably pull the trigger on myself.

Attached: Holes.jpg (520x588, 121K)