/r9gay/ - #383

how are you coping with loneliness? edition

last:

Attached: 1531513330369.png (498x574, 449K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Ul906LAY5o
youtube.com/watch?v=CKUcFhJLm34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

waifus 4 laifus desu

Attached: 1531810651802.jpg (1440x810, 90K)

>anno domini MMXVIII
>no Nagisa bf

Attached: Nagisa.png (345x846, 289K)

>the guy you keep shooting quick glances at calmly walks over to you, puts your back to a wall, holds your arms out on either side by the wrists, and tries making out with you
>no one else is nearby

What do? Do you let him take your kissing virginity like a slut or do you fight back?

I pin him back and take his kissing virginity instead. That'll show him!

I hooked up with someone from a bar and i hated myself for doing it but after some time I'd hate myself for not pursuing it since they like me. Then I'd do it again and hate myself and repeat the cycle. Anyone know this feel?

i'm talking to him rn but it's hard to segue into confessing my feelings
if i do it outright it might come off too strong. i'm gonna do it tonight before he goes to bed, i swear

Attached: 1469055685248.jpg (491x587, 63K)

Noel I still think about you every single day

Did he died? What happened user

shit, why is it so hard, i feel awful.
he went to bed, i missed my chance, i'm gonna have to wait almost 22 hours before i get the chance again

user, a big emotional confession is only gonna work if he feels exactly the same way as you. Otherwise it's emotional arm twisting and will probably kill the relationship.
Take heart in the fact that he keeps wanting to talk to you, and let the relationship develop as it will.

I'm tired of being depressed about my break up. I deserved better, I need to stop blaming myself

i've just felt so upset, i guess is the word, i;ve been so upset lately and i really thought putting it all on the table would make me feel better especially since it was thwarted before.
and i'd say that i'd like the confirmation but i'm just being greedy. i'm really upset.

>tfw no tall bf who will tease me about being a 5'4 neet weeb boi

Attached: tomoko.jpg (460x460, 25K)

is 5'11 tall enough
what's the catch here

Nothing I'm just dumb and insecure, sorry.

the insecurity is a pretty big catch, would be perfect otherwise
how about i alternate between teasing you for being a weeb and encouraging and supporting you so that you develop some confidence

I don't know how that would work, all I ever got was bullying in real life. I'm not sure I can be confident, otherwise I wouldn't be here.

>tfw 6'1"
>tfw no matter how slender I get, how I style my hair, how much guyliner I wear, or what clothes I adorn myself in, I will never ever be qt

why fucking live bros

Attached: 1531794770691.png (903x692, 71K)

Just find someone over 6' dude
I am 6'3" and 6'1" isn't too tall for me if you are actually a qt

it works a lot like the bullying, where i say something to you and you feel something because of it, except you feel good things instead of bad. i'm sure you could be confident one day if you had people to build you up

just said I will never be qt. Too tall, too old, to nat masc but dont wanna be masc, didn't clue in on the gay til it was too late. End my suffering with a 12 gauge out behind the barn, its ok i lead a bad life anyway im not missing out on anything

Attached: 1531036201843.jpg (702x562, 61K)

Thanks user, I hope so. You're a nice person.

I'm not
I miss my boyfriend so much I wanna die. Doctor's appointment in an hour but I just wanna hug plushies and sleep forever. It sucked being alone but now that we met up and then had to say goodbye us even harder.

Attached: images.jpg (209x241, 8K)

I'm not lonely, my husband is right here and he's typing half of this post for me.

Pillow-hugging and miscellaneous gay thoughts
I'm away from home right now, otherwise I'd be drinking

That was really wholesome, thanks for being cute you two

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, umm.

How does that work? Do you do one letter at a time or switch between sentences?

Everyday I come home from work at 10 pm. I make my late dinner. I watch the YouTube videos I queued while at work. I lay down for a bit. Go to the gym. Rinse off. Lay in bed till about 4 or 5 am and will either a)play a game b) browse Jow Forums c) masturbate a lot or d) cry if it was a bad day. Then I go to bed to start the cycle all over again.

Attached: IMG_20180627_044606.jpg (1996x2048, 245K)

I'm being completely genuine. It warmed my heart a little. Sorry if i'm being weird

No no, I'm glad I can make someone feel like that. It's not weird at all.

you're welcome, you're welcome. i'll be here wholesomeposting all week unless i can finally escape this place

i just wish i wasnt so alone.

Attached: IMG_1131.jpg (1000x714, 173K)

Will you help me build confidence then!

should i go to sleep or should i stay up for 3 more hours.
i'm upset and if i go to sleep i might feel better but i'd sleep til 2 pm and then i wouldn't be able to go outside, and i really think i should walk somewhere because i'm so down and i think walking might be good

>how to get boyfrind
>have cute voice
>record vocaroo
>post it here
really reels those suckers in

do you want to talk to me user?

How would I know if my voice is cute though

you take the risk and post it here.
sometimes if you sound like a girl, people will directly call you "cute", but if someone still gives you a (you) then they probably think your voice sounds cute

i can certainly try, user

Um, how? Thanks by the way.

hello user. How was your day today? I hope it was nice or at least comfy

Hmm. Ah, I never know what to say for these sorta things anyways

Not really unfortunately, but I hope yours was. What did you do today ?

Attached: 1520376138916.jpg (548x547, 46K)

teaching some friends a board game today. It went ok, I think they get it and future games will be better but people were getting a bit salty because its a real cutthroat game. It was an incidental day off today so it was just that, shitposting, and grooming really. waiting for a buddy to get online so we can resume a stellaris game but idk if hes gonna show up.

Attached: 37097602_2192985297590169_2445926696172388352_n.jpg (516x480, 14K)

sounds pretty comfy. Do you usually play vidya at this hour or are you in a different time zone?

how come when i was straight acting and trying to blend as a normie people accused me of being a fag and really went at me for the latent gayness, but now that im not out but like ten times more flamboyant, feminine, and obviously a fucking fag people think im straight?? Like not even not mentioning the gay but actively thinking im straight. I wear eyeliner and dont have any goddamn body hair FFS im an obvious mega twink and people are just turning a blind eye? wtf

>the cure for being bullied for the gay is to be the biggest fucking fag ever

Attached: 1525573371283.jpg (500x700, 39K)

say "I wish my boyfriend could give me belly rubbing pictures all day. How come he always ignores my desperation? It's so unfortunate!"

yeah its almost 3am for me, and yeah i usually play around now. I dont go to bed for a few more hours til the sun comes up. Not a NEET, just work evenings for like, ever.

this is the struggle actually, i know how to be supportive and caring irl but it's harder to be much more than positive over the internet, and especially hard on here where you can't really reveal anything about yourself
should we maybe take this somewhere else? it's not much but we can try to be internet friends if you'd like

I'm always too tired to play late at night and i dont live alone so I cant really. But its okay cause I can chill in bed on my laptop and phone. Anyways, its really late so ive gotta sleep now, hope you feel at least a little less lonely now

Attached: 1521972648825.png (752x1062, 719K)

Okay, yes. Please give me your discord if you have it and I will add you.

i'm pretty shy about putting my discord out on here, so shoot me an email and i'll add you
[email protected]

thanks user, have a good sleep :)

vocaroo.com/i/s0Ul906LAY5o

Ignore the fact that I can't emote due to autism

Is that you, willy?

A++ qt nerd you could bully and then kiss!

I don't know who that is user
D- don't bully me please

Attached: IMG_20180615_004955.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>tfw big nerdo
>also a bit autistic
Nobody likes this combination ;w;

Attached: 1531422437432.jpg (300x274, 54K)

You sound like a girl. I actually can't distinguish any male sounds in your voice. Are you one of the lesbians that very occasionally lurks here?

You sound a lot like someone from a YouTube show I watch.

That's just how ive always sounded. When I try to sound like a guy it sounds very fakey, but I have a penis
What YouTube show?

>He's never spoken to a woman before

Attached: 26166023_1661214830604810_5272074130211555962_n.jpg (720x720, 17K)

is being 5'4 attractive to gaybois

If you have literally ever talked to a woman you are a prison gay.

You actually sound a bit like a guy in the second sentence, so I'll believe you and hold off on requesting your last penis inspection day certificate for now.

If you have literally ever thought of a woman before you are prison gay

I /originally/ told you so

>What YouTube show?
Drawfee. It's done by artists who work for college humor. One of the guys who they have on to do commentary is named willy and you sound a lot like him.

Damn, you're right. Better call off r9gay, we're all prison gays.

Attached: frogofgreattragedy.png (128x128, 15K)

I can live with lie if you can

Ohhh, I do
Cute desu

>wake up
>still no boyfriend after a year of searching
>still lonely

Attached: 29570790_1977018472611892_1406892985986163273_n.png (800x450, 391K)

Get better at searching?

i'm an autistic cunt who can't talk to people

Attached: 32187382_1997874590526280_3454019266448195584_n.png (360x590, 238K)

I'm right here, user. ^w^

That's why get better at it?

Hope you are into manlets

I'll try. maybe my meds are making me too stupid to talk to people

Attached: 31250417_1990608647919541_2828229783958061056_n.jpg (929x960, 111K)

Trying is the same as doing, with an uncertainty of failure or success

>Hope you are into manlets
Sure. Hope you are into 6'1 hairy white gorillas.

Thanks man. I've got to work up courage and i'm sure i will find someone eventually

you're 9 inches taller than me

Attached: 1219568937_preview_es.jpg (439x585, 138K)

Perfect. I like smol boys. Makes it easier to pick you up and carry you to bed.

As long as you do not give up, you can have hope

if you ever visit broward, florida or auckland, new-zealand give me a call

:)

Attached: 1526535434980.jpg (1076x1076, 196K)

Does anyone else hate having dreams where you have a bf? I had one today that I wish I never woke up from.

Make your dreams a reality. Shape the world to your liking

Why does everyone live so far away from me ;_;

where are you at? it's hard finding people ik

I'm from Vancouver. Original Vancouver.

Yep, it's always a shame to be dragged out of my escapist dreams back into the real world.

Attached: 1446375648303.png (1070x601, 463K)

absolutely J U S T.. even if i go i'll be in calgary

I am as sad as oregano

Where do you live user?
I'm quite smol...

I am
Spaghetti

Come cuddle with me.

youtube.com/watch?v=CKUcFhJLm34
Steve is so cute when he gets really into a kit. I wish I had a bf that got excited about something like this

Attached: botulism city.png (388x520, 499K)

I would if I could.
>*Cuddles phone*

Why didn't you get contact details off that MRE user a few threads ago?

I love you user .
It wasnt original.

I'm not the type to use these threads for that. He also got a bit annoying part way through, but don't tell him I said that