Who else has to apply for jobs for NEETbux?

I have to apply for 12 a month and I always leave it to the last day before my NEETbux meeting.

I dont even want the jobs and I apply for like 20 every two weeks anyway, I know I wont get a job as I cant even get work at McDonald.

I go to special disability support meetings because deemed disabled by the gov for being such a Hikki.
My doctor used to write me letters allowing me to get away with not looking for work for like a year, it was good but now I have to put up with bitch ass lefty social workers.

Attached: el1j2bzj62b01.png (1080x1080, 1.15M)

Your post makes no sense.

There is no job-search obligations for disability pension.

In Australia there is.
It is VERY hard to get on full disability so they give you reduced job searching instead.

It is really fucking stupid, the staff at my welfare office said I should be on full disability but its such a hassle getting it.

If I wasnt on disability support network, I would have to go do work for the dole, where you go work for free basically.

Its such bullshit mate.

Attached: 9nYxSaY.png (767x720, 755K)

Depends where hes from.

Aussieland requires you to actively look for work while you get NEETbux.

Explain.

I assume you got rejected for the DSP and they put you on NSA instead. This happens to everyone that gets rejected.

You need 2 years treatment period with a clinical psychologist & pyschatrist to have a chance at a successful application.

I myself am 1.5 years in with my treatment with the psychologist & pyschatrist. You have to build a rapport with them in order for them to help with your application.

My first application was denied but I was given a weekly work capacity of 0 hours, so I am on NSA right now with no job searching. Will apply for DSP again when I hit the 2 year treatment mark with my clinical psychologist and pyschatrist

As you can see people with those 0-7 hours< work capacity makes you exempt from participation.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 6.29.02 pm.png (810x463, 99K)

Yeah im still going through with the pyschs.
I got majorly fucked over by my doctor as well I will explain.

>Have a violent home invasion that caused me to quit uni and cease going outside at all for 2 years (not once never).

>go to centerlink to get welfare as I exhausted all my money I had (I lived with mum).

>I explain my situation to centerlink and they say I should be on disability, however something to do with how the system is set up now they will just put me on NSA and put a note regarding job searching.

>Centerlink staff tell me that for now until I can see a pysch and get deemed unfit for work, I should go to the doctor and get expemtions

>Go to doctor and start the process of seeing a pysch, now the doctor fucked up and fucked me here.

>I only get 5 visits free a year and im poor as fuck so cant pay, the pysch that I got sent to for diagnosis and centerlink paper work said that she isnt a psychologist anymore and is now a therapist.

>I wait for more free visits and have a new pysch, but heres teh weird thing man....

>My new pysch knows of my old pysch and said that she is a pysch and its weird she lied and said she wasn't a pysch and "maybe she didnt feel she was able to diagnose your case properly"

Basically its all a fuck around man,
I cant even go outside without feeling sick from anxiety
(although I can run into a shop and buy beers quickly now fine)
and to cope with my mental health issues I have started drinking daily and im pretty sure im getting a dependency.

I shouldnt have to look for so many jobst hat I cant even get anyway, I cant work at the moment I would rather die because the stress and this is from someone who worked since they where 13-19 mostly in apprentice positions full time.

>sorry for the ramble

Attached: 7hLsUqk.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Just find a bulk billing clinical psychologist and pyschatrist. Explain your situation financially to them and they wont charge you anything, they will just bulk bill directly to the GOV.

I don't pay anything for my visits to both. I even got a brain MRI scan at hospital (setup by the pyschatrist) and I did not have to pay anything

You have to make sure the psychologist is a CLINICAL psychologist, not just a normal one. They only take CLINICAL psychologist and pyschatrist data into account for your application.

Thanks aus user.
Are you on DSP? how did you get it?

Can I ask what issues you have that prevent you from working?
I always feel guilty talking about this stuff as if im just a lazy NEET.

Im going for a shower and maybe mummy will take me buy fat pixie ginger beer, its cheap and full of alcohol.

Thanks user

Attached: brs5SqN.jpg (1059x1500, 1.03M)

Fellow aussie who was on disability NEETbux for a few years here, shit sucks man. I used to keep applying for companies with a shitty resume so I wouldn't get work just to fill up my requirements, even that was incredibly stressful.

Our system is terrible when you have workers that don't care.

Been a Shut-in NEET hermit since age 16. Now 30.

Didnt even bother with CL until I turned 29, thats when I first went to a doctor, got referred to a clinical psychologist, and she said to apply for disability.

I was assessed with having 0 hours work capacity by a interviewer at CL but I was rejected on the grounds that I had not had enough treatment, and that I should spend the next 2 years in treatment. The lady on the phone who called me to about the rejection said that I need to gather more evidence and that they're giving me NSA while I collect more evidence.

Turning 31 soon, its been about 9 months on NSA with no obligations. I will be reapplying in early 2019 for DSP, by then I will have the 2 years of evidence required.

man, im that autistic that even if they wanted me for an interview I would sperg out.

I dont show emotion on my face because Aspergers I guess, im sure no one would hire an awkward guy who looks like a brick wall.

Fuck australian system... you know aboriginals dont even need to do anything and they get NEETbux?

Attached: FIiUqXB.jpg (901x1200, 603K)

Why would you be off disability?

Do you guys just not ever see clinical psychologists or psychiatrists? They will ensure you don't get kicked off.

If you guys are applying for DSP and not even seeing mental health professionals to collect evidence....yeah....you're doing it wrong.

I was gonig to a job Center for young adults to help me get a job I was ok for like 2 weeks but then Centrelink canceled my youth allowance because I had no tax file number. And now I'm to anxious to go back again.

I'm still a sperg on the inside, but the big steping stones were learning how to conduct myself with others and acting like a normal person. Just be positive, friendly and polite, even if the crippling anxiety is killing you.
Also if you don't, dress nicely, shave and have clean hair. A nice neat button up shirt is much better than a hoodie and a reference t-shirt.

I feel a lot more confident when I conduct myself well.

I got a job and stopped reporting to the welfare place after a while, they'll immediately stop caring as well cause our system is shit.
I do see my doctor when i need to to pick up meds though.

how do you not have a tax file number?

I dont know if I will recover as I have crippling depression, already decided I will an hero someday in not distant future so I see no point in improving myself.

Just drink teh bad feelz away...

I honestly would love to be a normie and work again like I used to, well work again..always been a sperg

Attached: 7frW0Zs.png (540x304, 119K)

not worth an heroing lad, just stay alive to spite the god who did this to you

I decided to an hero a few years ago, spent all my saving and destroyed my life. Protip it's not gonna be worth it, living has it's benefits. somehow I'm still here and don't regret it.

I don't know dude I'm an Australian resident so I have no idea how this no one ever really told me how shit works. but I applied a tax file number and now I have it now all i need to do is get over my anxiety which is a pain in the ass.

how to apply for neetbux sperg here looking to cash in on his pension

>get over my anxiety
Pro tip, you cant

seriously bro, I mean I hope you can but its a real problem and it manifests physically,

just go to welfare office user

Attached: 58mxA1b.jpg (1029x850, 310K)

would major depressive disorder and anxiety make me eligible for sweet aussie neetbux?

Not aussie, so I don't know how much it changes. but how does one abuse the system and get NEETbux in Burgerland? I don't know where else to ask.

getting neetbux tomorrow
good $450, gonna start getting $300 a fortnight afterwards. I get the extra +150 because of backpay
gonna buy clothes for interviews and stuff

just gotta book an interview for post office user, you literally only need your birth certificate

>you know aboriginals dont even need to do anything and they get NEETbux?
it's fucking shit isn't it
fucking Somalians getting like 1750 a fortnight, fuck our system is shit

clinical depression
getting sick when I go outside (social anexiety)
PTSD

I have these so if you do you should be able to but its afucked up challenge to get it

You can get free clothing if you tell them you have no clothing, up to $150 for clothing"

brah abos need do nothing, fuck I hate them.

Attached: aEZjZ8A.jpg (706x998, 204K)

>fucking Somalians getting like 1750 a fortnight
what the fuck

Before the thread dies I just want to wish you luck with life op stay positive shit gets better

man I been clinically depressed since six officially.
I wont feel better unless I drink or an hero

Attached: dyCB4hB.gif (500x281, 1.88M)

I remember having issues being happy since i think prep. Having junkie parents that pawn all your video games for meth money, being shipped around various fostering care homes and getting molested at one, drop out of school and have no one care, be homeless, get cucked by your best friend, take out a 10k loan just to piss it away cause you plan to die.

Life can be shit but fighting through it is a reward enough.

maybe one day I will feel like you my mums getting tested for cancer returning and a part of me wants her to die so I can kill myself without her feeling bad .... im fucked

Attached: 3rMKkqs.png (817x451, 586K)

I stopped loving my mum when she let me get kicked out of home ;_;

You should probably get away from R9K. change to a disability provider/worker that actually cares about you (I eventually got a lady who had specialized with drug addicts in the past, and was dedicated to the client's wellbeing). Even if the pain is unbearable, even if you cry in front of strangers, keep on trying to go on. Stay medicated.
Take tiny steps. You have your whole life to start walking.