>south africa under apartheid
>safe place just like any European country
>you can go outside at night
>apartheid ends
>blacks gain control over the country
>the country is now an absolute shithole
>the once great cities are run down into the grounds
>if you go outside at night you'll be stabbed, shot and mugged

Everything you were taught in school about apartheid was a lie. Nelson Mandela fucked the entire country over, and just like every other black owned country it turned to shit.

Attached: 1523289950018.jpg (320x454, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FIgrXvePffM
youtube.com/watch?v=9kgsfJ2ZSQg
youtube.com/watch?v=62po2RLpqZE
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3733259/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Uganda

Lololololol

Brutal dictatorships have less crime. Who would have thought?

>the water is wet

Attached: 291487.jpg (640x800, 226K)

It was only brutal if you were black though

For whites it was just like any european country, like I said. Now that the "dictatorship" has ended the country is shit for everyone, not just blacks. So well done faggot, great job

>country ran by whites
>non-whites treated like shit cause duh
>whites no longer run the country
>no plan put into work to properly replace whites
>blacks regain control and get revenge

oh my god how could this happen

it truly amazes me how white people have no problem ruining other people's lives or fucking shit up until it effects them.

>When you research stats and find out that black slaves in America during slavery were literally the richest blacks in the world at the time and had a literacy rate above Russia.

Hmm really gets the noggin' boggin'.

it's almost like your literacy rate was only centered around if you could speak European languages at the time and that there wasn't any data on blacks who didn't live under white jurisdiction (blacks that weren't slaves).who would have thought

No shot Sherlock why do you think there are no black city older than a decade while white have city ice 30000 years old it because black peoples are worse than a plague

Actually it wasn't brutal it actually had a high immigration rate from other parts of Africa because how fair it was

Wait I'm confused it was going good while white peoples where running it, it was only after they decided to allow a black government to form that the country went to shit

Nah, that's not how it works, literacy is literacy no matter the language.
Maybe there would be data if those dum dums would've actually bothered to write it down.

Also, most slaves were used by Arabs or OTHER Africans. The Atlantic slave trade only constituted about 10 percent of the whole black slave trade at the time, most black slaves remained in Africa.

Attached: Fucking niggers.png (979x731, 367K)

The distribution of slaves FROM that 10% is shown here:
Ergo slavery was mainly an IN Africa issue, with western 'demand' for slaves attributing almost nothing to it.

Literally just nigs being nigs and nigging nigs.

Attached: Atlantic slave distribution.png (653x737, 212K)

Actually if you look at tribal history it is usually only high up members of the tribe who are taught to read and write unlike in American where most slaves where taught reading and even maths

>Wait I'm confused it was going good while white peoples where running it,
How hard can it be to understand that it was only doing good for the white people living their and not the natives who at the time didn't even have the same rights on their own land?

It's actually way worse for the 'natives' and the immigrant blacks right now than it used to be, do you know the case of Rhodesia/Zimbabwe?
Also, the true 'natives' of South Africa were massacred by the Bantus, you do know that most killing/oppression is done by tribes against opposite tribes, right?

Yeah what you aren't getting though is that no one went to fucking africa and interviewed who did and didn't know how to read or how much wealth they had. So to use stats that compare American slave's literacy and wealth to basically a set of information that didn't and does not exist is pretty damn retarded..maybe there would be data if the remaining small civilizations weren't burned to the ground when whites were steady fighting eachother for who get's someone else's land? Anyway it's entertaining to watch whitoids try to justify their wicked ways. But also disturbing

Enter the African fantasy: We wuz civilizations n shiet but white mang came and burned it all down shieett and they were so totes thorough that nothing remains now dayyymmnn.

Listen buddy, if you want to play the victim game then at least choose the most appropriate oppressor, the arabs were the largest organizers of slave trade. Tribalistic warfare is the real source of stagnation, but you wouldn't admit that, now would you?

Why not at least try to enlighten yourself a bit?
youtube.com/watch?v=FIgrXvePffM
And
youtube.com/watch?v=9kgsfJ2ZSQg

I'm fairly sure you won't even watch the videos, though, as you're just a dumb nigger. Can't blame me for trying though.

>you do know that most killing/oppression is done by tribes against opposite tribes
in the current mess SA is, yes. When whites first arrived like the dutch they were castrating and killing africans if they aided the british who were also fighting for to claim south africa. Like packs of wild dogs fighting over a defenseless rabbit.. sorry but there's no way you can paint whitey as the hero here. It's worse than it used to be because whites had nelson mandela assassinated along with many others which doomed any hope it ever had of being successful, no direction or leader. Google it yourself and see how white supremacist were already planning to assassinate him years before his death to bring back apartheid.

Well savages need to be kept in check. Democracy works for civilized people only.

Actually South Africa was mostly empty before white settlements and was mostly waste land compared to the fertile land of mid Africa which is probably why only one war between the white settler and native black happenings in recorded history which I should inform you was instergated by the natives against the settlers and after the settlers won they even returned the land back to the native black and started improving there own section of unoccupied land with great success which with the fairness they showed when dealing with native case a large influx of Africa migrants into the white occupied South Africa which are the peoples who now Mack up most of the population

You do know that while white where building the likes of London Africa hadn't even been discovered yet so what where they doing during that time

>Advocating for Nelson "Kill whitey arr I burn my opponents in tires" Mandela

You're so indoctrinated in this shit that it's not even funny. Well, I enjoy watching South Africa plummet to the depths of the earth the more 'diverse' and 'free' it gets.
Let us take a break and watch a funny video of a zoo in action:
youtube.com/watch?v=62po2RLpqZE

Wtf are you trolling me right now nelson mandela was one of the most corrupt politicians of modern day his wife is famous for burning his political rivals alive and he was personally behind make sa the rape capital of the world oh did I forget to mention the whole converted terrorist part

>if you don't watch an hour and half minutes worth of youtube videos that have nothing to do with the subject in the middle of the convo its because you're a dumb nigger
yeah that must be it

>Enter the African fantasy: We wuz civilizations n shiet but white mang came and burned it all down shieett and they were so totes thorough

I acknowledge what arabs did but we aren't even fucking talking about them lmao, why is it that you guys always deflect by bringing up "africans sold slaves" or "arabs had slaves too!!!111!"? the we wuz kaangz thing at this point is basically the white version of "muh dick". You guys spam this instead of facing the facts. West Africa had the mali empire along with others that existed when whites first arrived, all of which that were destabilized shortly after and became ruins . I'm sorry white history hurts your feelings but that's too bad, you can always choose to not claim it instead of trying to re-write it. But face it, whites have been a plague. They ruined the Americas, they ruined india, they ruined africa. For their own profit and when those places they ruined end up being shitholes centuries later they try to re-write history like you're doing now by trying to pretend it wasn't that bad. Just stop it's old and tired

Why dose it seem that the people claiming that white where bad for SA have zero knowledge about it history and the culture of the people or the time line of settlement by different group or even it political climate it also seem like they just watch a CNN report and are basing all there fact off what the man in the suit on the telly said

>Ruined
That's a strange way of saying
>Made infinitely better
You're welcome.
If you're so against whites, why not shut down this white man machine you're using right now?
Surely you can communicate just as well with the smoke signals of yore.

Wait, nevermind, ignore the smoke signals, Africans didn't even have those.

None of this changes of the facts that he had intentions on making a better country for his people, i never said the way he dealt with his problems were right but he was a threat to white supremacist and a leader and was taken out because of such..literally a smaller scale version of hitler..the point was whites had plotted on killing him, have already been proven plotting to do this and likely DID kill him because he was taking the country back from whites..are you that oblivious that it doesn't ring a bell in your head in how bad blacks must really have been treated or looked at in SA?

>mfw even white Americans and Europeans hate (((South African))) whites

You people are annoying and ugly. Stop bitching

Attached: E3CAE0D2-2BF8-4C08-A3ED-C71108D406D0.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

You do know that the Mali empire was no where near SA right
Do you actually know where South Africa is located in actual kinda worried you don't

That because after haven't built a single city not one

>which is probably why only one war between the white settler and native black happenings in recorded history
Khoi Khoi War?

k
>actually south africa was mostly empty
irrelevant, there were still tribes living there. And whites had no business there in the first place, again, trying to make excuses for whites invading someone else's turf. No one invited them

And? The point was sub sahara Africa had civilization when whites arrived even though some claim otherwise

He just compared nelson mandela to hitler he's making progress

>Made infinitely better
Compared to europe which was 3rd world at the time maybe
>If you're so against whites, why not shut down this white man machine you're using right now?
Oh look it's this ((argument)) again

>SA
>Back from whites
So back to the Pygmies? Oh wait, you KILLED them all. Oops. Silly me.
You do know that blacks under apartheid were the wealthiest blacks in all of Africa? What horrible fate it was, so bad that other Africans wanted to immigrate just to be oppressed by evil whiteys.

>Blames whites for not giving niggers full democratic representation and control of a country
>Niggers get full democratic control of country
>Blames whites for giving niggers full control

Attached: trannynigger.png (550x550, 140K)

So we can agree that whites and blacks are mortal enemies and there can and should be no peace and friendship between us?

It's simple - the whiteys created systems that only other whiteys can use, it's systematic oppression! South Africa should be using proper African systems instead!

Attached: cutieshhh.png (540x540, 96K)

>Exploring and developing new land
That's alright, I know this must be a foreign concept to someone of African descent, as you have no recollection of such deeds ever occuring during your noble heritage.

Hell, why would you ever really leave your house? You've got no business being anywhere else, after all.

Attached: GDP SA.png (1391x779, 527K)

It's called progress we cultivated the land built city and taught the people we accepted immigrants from other parts of the country and gave them job we never stole any land occupied by a tribe and improve SA to the point that it was a world power and even where open minded enough that when the black population become greater that the white we handed over control of the government how terrible we were

Ok i honestly get tired of trying to explain this logic to whiteoids because i keep forgetting a lot of you lack basic moral logic..but there is no way you can invade someone else's land, kill a decent amount of them, build ontop of them and treat them like 2nd rate humans and not expect them to be upset..just because your biased and inaccurate data says they're living better now according to your standards..honestly, anyway the way you try to justify this can easily be used against europeans who are against mass immigration. In the islamic mindset they're doing you a favor by giving you islam, you have no right to complain so lay down and let them "help you". Again..i thought this was common sense but ugh..

This actually make sense just like when you travel to a different country and there food messess with your stomach

Yeah, if Islamic immigration increased my wages, standard of living, reduced murder rates/crime rates in general, reduced infant mortality, brought me new technological marvels beyond my wildest dreams and gave me priviliged status for being white.

But you know, these are clearly only silly 'cultural' standards that your amazing 'moral logic' evidently trumps.

Attached: berry.png (1583x1479, 739K)

idk dude..we just want to be left the fuck alone..you should be more worried about muhammed, chong, alejandro and scheinberg...whites are mortal enemies with the entire planet and don't even realize it..you invaded 90% of the planet and destabilized everything and it's all catching up very fast in recent history...they're ironically focused on giving us hell when we've been the most passive thus far to this battle they started with us in the first place..

cute attempt to get at me with personal insults but no, anyway read you too

Colonialism was the best to ever happen to most places and you should be thankful to have been conquered in the first place.

You right here in Australia we stop black from rapping there children and selling them to elders which lead to child pregnancy with a high mortality rate what monster we are for stopping the rapping and death of children we should also apologise for western medicine and for saving them from extinction

Except islam is also against promiscuity, homosexuality and many other "haram" things that run rampant and is idolized in european society..and has been since forever really...you blame jews but the greeks and romans were just as queer and slutty as modern europeans are. To them, that trumps any of your silly standards of living. Just like whites think being assholes to other innocent people is for their own good

Shit white "invasion" was the equivalent of a super advanced alien race coming to earth and stealing Australian but teach us space travel

Shit white "invasion" was the equivalent of a super advanced alien race coming to earth and stealing Australian but teach us space travel heck not even the whole of Australia just the Nt and that the worst part

Actually white and Asian are best friends probably because we the most productive groups

Oh, really now? You don't even know that China is currently the biggest investor in Africa? What an absolute sham you are, my good nigger.

>Silly standards of living
Statistically you would be dead at birth if not for these improvements. Then again, that would probably be for the better.

Listen buddy, I've gotta go get my hair cut and this is getting a bit stale, do me a favor and watch the videos I posted earlier and maybe you can have something of worth to say next time you speak up.

Attached: 1524004416796.gif (1000x972, 685K)

You're just proving my point again and now i'm annoyed, colonialism should have never happened. It also doesnt start with colonialism, whites have been fucking with people over seas for centuries for no reason. The vikings were the first to come here and rape and murder native americans but no one speaks about that. They collect resources and skills that they obtained from the people they come in contact with (Or killed) and used them to better their technology. You look at that anyway you want to..but don't act like they went around the globe spreading happiness for the sake of other people. Notice i said "They" and not "You".

>natives

whites were unironically there first kek

What do you mean you too black have done none of that

china actually pays africa for it's investments, unlike europe. Good for them

I looked up this anons claim and found this.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3733259/

I've only just started skimming it but it seems like there's some interesting stuff in there.
>Migration was severely restricted during the apartheid era, and the Pass Laws required both residential and work permits for blacks to live in restricted areas. Still, there is strong anecdotal evidence that these permits and restrictions were flouted by many blacks in South Africa. To gain access to jobs and public services, informal settlements were formed, land invasions occurred, and forced removals were opposed

From what I've read so far it seems at least according to the author that unregulated and unofficial immigration has been pretty constant well before the end of apartheid rule and after it. I wonder if some of the problems in South Africa and the sharp rise in xenophobia in recent years, not just against white Afrikaners but all forgien nationals include other africans, might have something to do with illegeal immigration.

ITT: butthurt subhuman niggers, mudshits and their lefty whiteknight pets being triggered by reality and BTFO.

Attached: 1523933891439.jpg (3456x2304, 1.29M)

its just excuse after excuse with you people

let me guess its whiteys fault that africans never developed past the stone age

You do know that Africa wasn't discovered until the Victorian era

Your anime gifs add to your edginess which shows you don't have much to say yourself though, please save your biased propaganda professional youtuber researcher videos for someone else because you quite frankly aren't capable of original thought or argument. no wonder you only know how to spam other people's work

Well I'm certainly thankful that our ancestors laid the ground work for my comfy existence, without them we'd have all probably died from disease or something by now. You can't deny that more good came from the empires of yesteryear.

Rather than having an emotional bias its up to you to be smart about the tools given to you, thankful even.

The Persians, then Muslims, sacked Europe for centuries, but everybody gives that a pass. Nobody cares about that, so you have to get over it.

Dame why is undocumented immigration always the problem

Africa, India and the americas would have never developed past huts and drinking their own piss if they hadn't been colonised

You're literally just insecure because whites are so good at dominating every other race. Kek

The transition of power was an incredibly long, slow, and drawn out process over the course of decades and the final negotiations taking years. Europeans didn't just suddenly up and leave en masse in 1993. There was most certainly a plan for transferring power and the people who took power had been involved for years. Apartheid rule definitely had long term detrimental impacts but claiming there was no plan for the transition of power is just blatantly false.

let's see

korea basically wants the west dead, china is also upset, japan is mutual, the rest of asia is too powerless to be put into thought but also not a fan of the west. The only asians i see being friends with whites are immigrants who give sucky sucky to horny white man for greencard and hapa baby

well thats literally not true since all of those places you listed have known civilizations and societies that existed before whites but okay...

Groups of squabbling tribes dotted around a continent aren't civilizations.

Speak for yourself ask any Asian what country they trust what it come to food not even import but just in general even compared with there own country they will say Australia especially with beef and milk plus we provide a decent amount of coal for them and the make a lot of stuff for us we just don't buy food of them

>known civilizations
India drowned in their own poo as it is toda.
Indians (US) were stoneage people.
Americas were savage cannibals with no technology whatsoever and their culture was dependant on sacrificing living hearts to some gods.
Africa.. well lmao, what culture? You mean showering beneath cow piss or sucking a cows anus or living in a mudhut when whites already had ships and trains?

They aren't, but the nok empire,benin empire, mali empire etc. or aztec and incas are by definition civilizations

This is hilarious. The posts along the thread make it even better, with brainwashed muh blacks defenders getting BTFO savagely. This is the best thread I seen in a while, I'm happy to see it.

The only country not to get touched by Victorian era whites is Tibet and by the time China got to them there where stil living in hut and half starving

Capped from the Wikipedia page on immigration to South Africa.

There is a significant rise from 2011 to 2015 which coincides with the the refuge crisis. Obviously Africa is a very large place but the fact that many of the migrants fleeing into Europe are from north African countries does make me wonder. I think there could be something there but can't draw any real conclusions with the information I have.

Attached: Screenshot_20180718-052938_Chrome.jpg (1073x542, 119K)

>Indians (US) were stoneage people.
who had a much lower death rate than europeans at the time and were peaceful
>Americas were savage cannibals with no technology whatsoever and their culture was dependant on sacrificing living hearts to some gods.
who had pyramids and an entire calendar system invented and were believed to be past the age of sacrifice when the spanish arrived. europe at the time were burning women at the stake for knowing how to read
>Africa
not gonna repeat myself see Lol it really is amazing to see how you people try to justify it instead of just admitting it..everyones a subhuman savage except the pale ones that invaded and killed more than said savages have combined. Its pretty frightening

Yeah it's called a primitive empire
Know what really funny Roma isn't a primitive empire even tho if fell before any of those empires did what to know why because it was more advances

>brainwashed
by what, historical facts? There aren't any black defenders here, it's just me against a box of salty saltines.

yeahhh that's just your opinion.

Look, one of them quoted me! If only I could understand his gibberish. Oh well, snap!

Even body has a longer life span than a Victorian era white there legitimately killed themself so they children could take there jobs plus with all the air pollution at the time your better off smoking

>US Indians
Of course they have lower death rates, they have no industries or war, people die to make advancements, always have, always will.
>Americas
So did european ancient civilizations.
Dark ages where horrible for society, culture and science but they were a necessary result of mudshit and islam to defend Europe.
>Africa
I only read nonexistent empires of shit flinging monkeys.
Where are your empires now? Oh wait, maybe in that mudhut over there eating dirt cookies?

Lol it really is amazing to see how people try to excuse their failures. Accept it, without whites you would not have advanced technology you are using now to shill against whites.
Whites are the most successful race and if it wasn't for leftist ideologies and islam spreading like a tumor we would be travelling the stars right now.

That Roma was more advanced or that they where primitive empires???

It's pointless to discuss anymore. All niggers need to die, there's no other way to fix the problem.

>believed to be past the age of sacrifice
I don't disagree with most of what you're saying but wherr are you getting that from? They used weapons designed specifically to maim and disable rather than kill outright when the Spanish made contact becuase of their desire to take captives for sacrifice and there are written accounts of human sacrifice and cannibalism by the conquistadors who were actually there. Never mind the archaeological evidence.

I challenge anyone in this thread defending slavery, apartheid, segregation, etc. to voluntarily give up their current freedoms and go live in a system where they'll suffer under these things in order to prove that they're "not so bad."

If you're not, you're a massive fucking hypocrite, no two ways about it.

Attached: andrew.png (600x573, 93K)

This, add mudshits and leftists to the list.

If they'd have made an effort to actually reduce inequality in the first place and teach indigenous Africans how to properly save/ manage money alongside a proper education it might not have been such a shitshow. Instead they work borderline slavery and had 20 kids because whites are fucking stupid and didn't one-child policy them while giving them a standard of living.

Attached: (you)2.jpg (342x298, 40K)

Anyway i'm getting tired, it was fun but disappointing arguing with you all. You had the run of the mill anime faggot spamming charts and bad personal insults instead of his own argument trying to activate my almonds and a bunch of other people trying to desperately dehumanize those that got fucked with no lube by whites...funny thing is i don't even hate white people even though you guys are basically a fucking pest of a race and i truly wonder if you're capable of feeling empathy sometimes or if you're all racist by nature..i heard whites have weird under-developed pineal glands that can effect the brain and how it process morals and emotions. You guys are reaching pretty hard to make white people in the past not look so bad for doing things a lot of you claim to be victims of now which is just what's so ironic...

You mean be focused to work for a merger amount of food and poor shelter and have to merry another slave to create more slaves for your owner sound like most people today

>non-existent
All i have to say for you is that Google is your friend, use one of your great white inventions and that tiny brain of yours for some good use now.

>teach indigenous Africans how to properly save/ manage money
Literally physically impossible. Africans don't understand the concept of "tomorrow" or deference of gratification. They cannot be fixed, other than with a bullet.

People are actually, unironically trying to argue against OP. Leftists were a mistake.

Btw this is actually a thread about black vs white not slaver but here a experience do you eat meet do you like meet if someone told you to stop eating meat because it's bad would you how about you go swoop places with that meat

>People are actually, unironically trying to argue against OP
if only you knew how bad things really are
lefties are niggers have basically dropped all pretense of decency and goodness and just straight up admit that "yes, we know we are worthless murdering niggers, and always will be, but we don't need to change, we just need to bring everyone down to our level. why are you against equality?"
exactly the way black societies in africa function. "function."

Attached: 1530459156015.png (641x799, 72K)

Yeah google says your empires are dead and living in mudhuts again.