/britfeel/

bombay bad boy for breakfast edition

Attached: britfeel july.jpg (3877x2823, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v1UhluqQpAY
youtube.com/watch?v=qoUqnLC-Ydg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for me fuckers

Attached: 1502079333646.jpg (477x477, 41K)

And second to, fuck you

Attached: 1502081092946.png (500x374, 220K)

sekkind for bak o da net

Attached: norf fc.png (485x443, 25K)

why were people going on about crona again in the last thread

youtube.com/watch?v=v1UhluqQpAY

Anyone else used to be into this song? Birra get up and GO for your Wednesday morning

Judges ruling, who's post came first?

Third America Is The Best

ngubu scord a rite fookin stunna da ovver nite

tellin ya one mor an am conver'in 't izlam

Attached: nof.png (1056x1032, 86K)

i wish a big strong guy would just come along and rape me

thats a bit strange like.

nothing stranger than women lad

faggots are so mentally ill. can't believe we gave you lot equal rights when you're clearly not equal.

youtube.com/watch?v=qoUqnLC-Ydg
nth for Placebo posting

Mummy got new internet and it's actually good lads

i can guarantee a woman did not post that, it was some deranged gay lord

Repressing something are we lad? Come here and let me help, we can figure out whatever it is that's gotten you so frustrated.

i've been trying to persuade my mum to get new internet

Took her like a solid 8 months to convince her to get it honestly

i've been slowly prodding her about it, she knows it would keep me happy

its what i deserve
sowy daddy i dident men to b baaad ._. pws dwont smack my bottom???

>Repressing your urge to be raped
Unlike you, some people don't get off to being completely fucking helpless

BASED
WHERE ARE THE DADDIES

Attached: FCD61455-B55D-46D6-8BC5-A1D9AFD86F6B.png (1200x960, 820K)

The Finnish accent is so fucking annoying lads I just want to kill them all

Same here lad I've not got any internet access at all it's been making shitposting very difficult I've had to do it all by snail mail and a series of tubes

How to get rid of wank sock lads?

Attached: 2nugj65sps811.png (500x642, 497K)

I didn't say that, implied you were repressing being a gayboy
Now come over here so I can suck it out of you.

*minces into the thread*
*smacks your arse with a bat*

why do you guys say lads so much?

russian trolls larping as british lads
ah ah ah fuck thats the stuff

Attached: C775DD18-5832-47F7-B473-5B8016B26C13.jpg (842x660, 162K)

i'm sure some gay lad on here would love to eat it or something

We don't lad, this is just how us lads speak in bongland. We don't even notice when we say it, it's just natural lad
lads

Its an acronym, stands for long ass dicks, we use it to make each other feel better about our tiny willys

Put any woman in front of a tv camera and she thinks shes julia roberts. So overly dramatic.

you brits are weird

can you post a webm of u peeing ur panties
thank you in advance, princess

Can a pharmacist refuse to sell me OTC drugs?

Say if I want some co-codamol or DXM can he just say no?

Whassup boys? I'm a native born New Yorker but I just moved to Castleford, West Yorkshire with my family. What am I in for?

lmao what a fucking downgrade

Yes, in fact they do very often for many reasons. In fact any shop person can refuse to sell you anything; it's generally written into company policy.
In terms of pharmacists though, there's legal protections in place for them to refuse service. For example, there's limits to the mg of codeine you can buy in the space of a week. Similarly, drugs commonly used to attempt suicide have restrictions to the number of pills you can buy at once.

The Shire but during the bit the Orks are invading

I'm a nigger guys. Ask me anything.

Attached: videotogif_2018.06.12_19.54.31.gif (112x128, 1.49M)

would the guy refuse to sell me some DXM? would he question me?

Attached: benylin-dry-coughs-3d.png (440x700, 117K)

youd have to buy me a new pair

Attached: 16F8114C-3B87-4549-9FB9-A2B9C2D6780B.jpg (735x1776, 170K)

cute
you in london?

ordered from amazon yesterday, delivery date next tuesday. an entire week, absolute piss take.

It's totally circumstantial. Yes he would if it was clear you were abusing it or had a dependence; say you were tweaking out or had come in for it multiple times that week. If you're just buying cough syrup then I doubt it.
I would find a better way to cope with your problems though, but then I'm no shrink desu

The young pope is kino

I want some chocolate yes pleassssssssse

if I could find you now things would get bettter
we could leave this town and run forever

I don't really have any problems, just enjoy psychedelics and dissociatives
I look presentable so hopefully he won't pester me

no im in ohayo

Attached: twirl.webm (720x720, 1.92M)

How does one end up working in a job centre? What series of events in one's life leads up to that point?

daddy doesnt have any money because he spent it all on heroin sweet bun
ill pay you back

you apply to it like any other office admin type job

Get the fuck out of here man. Take your disgusting impurities and leave this place.

Pulled pork sandwich for lunch, nice one lads

I just find it really ironic

Aye fair enough but abusing cough syrup is pretty sketchy, spookier than people make it out to be. Look after yourself lad and understand how it interacts before taking it would be my advice.
I really doubt anyone will bat an eyelid

your hands are fucking massive, luv. spot you a mile off.

Guys, do laws actually exist?

what are the pros and cons of me doing this for you
no
not really

Attached: 4112FA92-9F0C-48A7-95DF-1BEB1E674153.jpg (444x375, 29K)

Yes lad, any other questions?

What do you mean? They are constructs, but constructs are steal 'real' things. Money is a construct too; do you think money exists lad?

YANKS OUT TO BE QUITE HONEST WITH YOU

Attached: mad.jpg (500x500, 59K)

I don't get how laws can exist when they're contingent upon socia belief in them. If someone doesn't believe in laws they can just go around breaking them. They can attack people or whatever. So since laws only exist if you believe in them, doesn't it mean that they're effectively imaginary? And because of that, they lose the legitimacy they once appeared to have

I had sex. With SMOL TRANNY oeiginaly

>I don't get how laws can exist when they're contingent upon socia belief in them. If someone doesn't believe in laws they can just go around breaking them.
Is this Crona?
Yeah they can, but they'd soon see that there are consequences to those actions. They are enforced. Ignoring the laws doesn't make them go away.
Again constructed=/=imaginary, that is a very over simplistic understanding of what a construct is. Does stealing mean money doesn't exist? Does being single mean marriage doesn't exist?
If these constructs lose legitimacy to you personally, they are still there.

pros: make new frens with britfeel lads by giving them cummies, get to show off ur pantsu, peeing yourself feels lewd
cons: ???

if you post another hateful thing about my race im reporting you to the british police and then ur toast
prove it

Attached: 530C29BA-AC0D-463F-B0AC-424D9F243D4B.jpg (640x512, 34K)

If I dont believe in the laws of gravity, it dosent mean I'd float. Your still constrained (or protected) by the law of the land you inhabit whether you like it or not my dude

Don't need to prove it mate my cum on your face proves it mate and then we shared a coca cola

Bad example as gravity is physical, it's not a construct. But the idea is right.

But why can people break the law then? They're clearly not valid when people can deliberately choose to break them, especially when they get away with it

one fatal flaw in your story
i drink pepsi instead of coke

Attached: 6969CC43-B72A-44FB-A1B4-C990A05B647B.jpg (528x993, 99K)

You ignored my post which addresses that here

Stop spreading your degeneracy in /brit/ threads you mentally ill man.

Picrel, something you'll never be a part off, a normal, functional family

You fucking disgusting faggot

Attached: 1964940_1315321957159.36res_400_300.jpg (400x300, 89K)

SEPTICS AREN'T A RACE, THEY ARE A CANCER

>Picrel, something you'll never be a part off, a normal, functional family
kek but you posted weeb shit my dude

Thats what hits them the hardest lad

>Picrel, something you'll never be a part off, a normal, functional family
judging by the picture you posted, neither will you

>Again constructed=/=imaginary, that is a very over simplistic understanding of what a construct is.
A strong social construct is something which exists based on the subjective perception and active agreement that it exists. By the very nature of a social construct, it requires the person to agree that it exists for it to exist. If the person does not agree that it exists, then it does not exist for that person. Once again, this is due to the root of the social construct being subjective perception.

smol, why don't you post face. Hard to know if you're cute otherwise!

How painful is suicide by hanging?

>Stop spreading your degeneracy
>posts anime

fuck sake lad

Well, depends how stretchy your balls are and if you can tie them on the rafters good enough.

Tired of pathetic orbiting welks

i will never be 2d ;_;
i did before check the archive
its pretty bad though dont ruin your suspension of disbelief

Attached: 878CE94F-708F-48F5-900F-F1D5B550F8E0.jpg (720x790, 159K)

Why don't you fuck off, then. This is the new Britfeel so you gotta deal with it, loser.

Morning lads

Kit-kat and tea for breakfast

Attached: Help helper 100.png (744x687, 44K)

morning lid lod

Attached: 54165466514.jpg (960x720, 44K)

Order weed from a 4.9* rated vendor

4 days and nothing. Why always me?

Official listing of immigrants from best to worst:
Indians>Blacks>Caribbeans>Pakis>Continentals>Poles>yanks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Micks

Liddy loddys lady's

Do you think more people would kill themselves if it were easier like if you could just switch yourself off whenever?

morning lod lid

Attached: 1526151422727.png (657x624, 45K)

social constructs are not the same thing as constructs. Further more, social constructs are not just things that people loosely agree should be real; they are real. For example; marriage or money. An individuals choice to ignore it does not make them any less real; they are systemic and exist outside of peoples perceptions of them too.
>By the very nature of a social construct, it requires the person to agree that it exists for it to exist
No it doesn't, that's just not true. You're stating it as fact but not actually showing it to be so.
> If the person does not agree that it exists, then it does not exist for that person
So go into a shop and pay for something without money-if you don't believe it, it doesn't exist for you after all.
>Once again, this is due to the root of the social construct being subjective perception.
Law is not subjective perception though.

We've been through this before Crona.

ok brits loose tea or tea bags?

tea bags ofc laad

loose tea, I like it cause you only need a teaspoon in your infuser and you can make several cups of tea with it throughout a day