Why do normies even come here?

why do normies even come here?

Attached: blue boy.jpg (703x535, 78K)

Because they love to bully and talk about their gf and ex-gf problems

to create threads without end pretending they want to have a conversation cause they're deep and different, and get attention from strangers

Because they think sudden temporal melancholy is depression

do you have depression user?

orig

Attached: the nothing.jpg (775x588, 102K)

I don't know, i've never been diagnosed. Anyways it's hard to tell if you are depressed when you don't have something to compare your current tatus right?

Just kill yourself already, avatarfag

Because you can still be depressed as fuck even when you had sex + gfs and you just want to open up and vent to a bunch of people without concerning your family and friends.
Not here to bully, just here to talk. It gets lonely when you're hiding from others user

To look at the robots and feel better about themselves in comparison.

>Because you can still be depressed as fuck even when you had sex + gfs
Objectively false

Wow, you just cured my depression. Thanks user. Never thought it'd be that easy

You don't have depression. You are a larper.

And you are a genius psychologist who can evaluate people over three lines of text on a message board?

To try and convince themselves that their lives aren't superficial, by directly attacking the people who are actually thinking instead of living mindlessly

ok. being depressed may be still possible, being a robot not. now get the fuck out of my board

Hey guys im from reddit you talk very bad words fak u al

If you have depression you will not have the energy to pursue and maintain relationships. You feel bad sometimes for some inane normalfag shit and you think this is what depression is when in reality you have no idea of what torments the brain is capable of.

But it makes you feel special when you get your antidepressant prescription filled so who cares.

>energy to pursue and maintain relationships
True, but you might find yourself in one nonetheless, thinking it'll improve things, it doesn't, it breaks that relationship and every upcoming chance at one trapping you in a cycle of expecting improvement and suffering letdowns.
I don't judge people if I don't know what they're experiencing, I'd advise you to do the same

How do you know if you are normie?

I never had friends, do I qualify as robot?

You are a normie so you can tell me.

Okay, user, I'm gonna blow your gotdamn mind here. Okay?
People... while all having the same operating system.. can have quite different install settings

t. guy who gets borderline no withdrawals every time he cuts off nicotine and coke

Because they don't want people like us to have ANYTHING.

They want us gone. They want us dead. They want the world to themselves.

It's them or us. Which side are you on?

They come here because when for some time they think they're not normies, but bots like us. When they express their opinions however they often notice how different they are, leading to some making big posts talking about how stupid we are, how we are losers, how we are normies, etc.

Attached: Karen_Araragi (1).png (402x226, 100K)

I mostly just come here to lurk, and to listen. Not because it makes me feel better about myself, but it can be good to have someone who doesn't understand you just listen and hear you out. Plus even the most chad of chads out there could find a way to relate to you on some level.

Attached: 1519502258327-fit.jpg (809x1200, 86K)

To laugh at the monkeys in the zoo.

Because normalfags are really just the beta's of society and even though they can get sex sometimes they can't find loyalty so they either try to fit in to places like this or pretend to be superior for being willing to be a beta bux.

Attached: 1300l.jpg (881x1000, 137K)

Why do self-proclaimed "robots" come here? This board is for oc, not complaining about being an incel and writing about how much you hate eveything and bringing each other down instead of trying to improve yourselves and always saying "I'm a robot because this" "No you're not a robot because this, I'm a real robot because this"

Like holy shit guys go outside and get some exercise and actually talk to people.

>Why do self-proclaimed "robots" come here?
I wasn't here the first year but after that it's always been a robot space that the mods are faggots about by letting normalfags in recently.
Back then there wasn't nearly as much dick waving and there was more empathy for robots from robots.
>go outside
Kill yourself.
>get some exercise
Kill yourself.
>talk to people.
talk to satan and Kill yourself.

>it's always been a robot space
You faggots coming in and constantly saying "this board is for robots!!!11! Normos out1!!1!" does not make this a "robot space"

You faggots coming in and constantly saying "this board is for normalfaggots!!!11! Robots out1!!1!" does not make this a "faggot space"
You're a horrible person and I hope your death is excruciating.

>"this board is for normalfaggots!!!11! Robots out1!!1!"
Nobody was saying that in this thread, you are just projecting hard. You talk like someone trying to make other people responsible for your own shortcomings. No wonder nobody likes you with that toxic behaviour.
Not but I can tell you you are the horrible person and your death will be a lonely one

>You faggots coming in and constantly saying "this board is for normalfaggots!!!11! Robots out1!!1!" does not make this a "faggot space"
The difference is I never said that, and neither did anyone. "Robots" say what I said thousands of times a day. This board is for original content, not one exclusive niche.
>You're a horrible person
You don't know anything about me.
>I hope your death is excruciating.
Careful with those edges.

>You talk like someone trying to make other people responsible for your own shortcomings.
What? I'm just telling a him to fuck off, any robot knows that this board was better without normalfags.
>No wonder nobody likes you with that toxic behaviour.
I have a lot of online friends, you're implying this is how I act with actual people and not normalfags.
>your death will be a lonely one
That's everyones.

anyone else feel like beating the living shit out of these mentally ill, anime posting, reeeeeee-ing incels?

Nah, I just ignore them like anyone else

Omfg THIS And now gtfo my board normalfag

>any robot knows that this board was better without normalfags.
>he doesn't know normalniggers have ALWAYS been here

>has online friends
>claims he's a robot
lmaoing at your life dude

Stay mad dude, I'm not leaving

To answer questions
Robots ask them all the time

>he doesn't know normalniggers have ALWAYS been here
I do, however you can't argue that they were as numerous or shitty unless you're retarded.
>claims he's a robot
I'm more of one than the other two posters and you most likely. Online friends are anonymous and can't judge you personally, I'm just good at typing and getting along with losers.

>he talks to people willingly
>calls himself a robot

You're doing that right now faggot.
nice try.

>>Because you can still be depressed as fuck even when you had sex + gfs
>Objectively false
Are you really this thick?

I never once claimed to be a robot.

It's true but you can't be a robot.
Doesn't matter, what do you think literally every robot on this board is doing? Online friends are a completely different matter tard.

>implying they're robots
Haha
Nobody is a robot

Perhaps you can't be a robot, but you can absolutely be depressed/have depression disorder.

No you're just retarded.
Exactly, though I wouldn't say it's as serious as robots, having literally no positive experiences with woman usually. But that's just my opinion.

>says my opinion is wrong
>But that's just my opinion.

Depends on what you call a normie
On one hand, I go to college, my parents love me, have a bunch of friends to play vidya with, and even a female best friend.
On the other hand, I get either 'not normalfag' or 'robot' in every shitty test that gets put on here (I know, its a silly internet test made by autists, but still..). I also am a khhv who never had any girl like me (being 23yo), a social retard, and probably will end up wagecucking after dropping out.
I come here because I relate to a lot of shit that gets said here and usually just lurk

>he doesn't understand opinions are things that disagree with others but may not be factual
Jesus christ user what do you want from me to tell you normalfags can't be depressed so you can pretend you aren't? I'm just saying it's probably not as bad.

>literally no positive experiences with woman
Even serious depression can stem from sexually totally unrelated issues. Sure it might help having a gf to open up to, but in some cases women don't give a fuck about your depression and start bitching about how it affects the relationship. Then you are alone and have nobody to talk about those issues who actually cares.
I'm real sorry you don't feel my situation to be as bad as a robots is, but Jow Forums is the only thing which makes me feel comfy these days so I'm not leaving

Sounds like you're a failed normalfag since you're so popular in real life. However since you're a khhv as long as you don't act superior to robots i'd say you're fine.
I think you'll not be one in a few years since you actually talk to real people and you're going to get a job but who knows.

>>he doesn't understand opinions are things that disagree with others but may not be factual
??? I'm just calling out you being an idiot by saying my opinion is wrong and then turning around and admitting to someone else that it's just your opinion.

And really I just want you "robots" to stop being so pathetic and shitposting about how pathetic you are and how you hate everything.

Being depressed does not make you a robot. You're not a robot unless you have no friends and become an outcast everywhere you go

This was for you my bad.
>Even serious depression can stem from sexually totally unrelated issues.
I most definitely do not disagree.
Robots have a lot of time to think themselves into logical depression.
>Sure it might help having a gf to open up to
If woman were fine with that yes, however most just see you as weak from what I've heard.
>women don't give a fuck about your depression and start bitching about how it affects the relationship.
Exactly, however robots never get to bitch except online, in which you could do as well in a relationship.
>Then you are alone and have nobody to talk about those issues who actually cares.
Literally robots 24/7
>I'm real sorry you don't feel my situation to be as bad as a robots is
Why, it's my opinion, just don't force other to see it as just as bad as their's and you have 0 problems in regard to it.
> but Jow Forums is the only thing which makes me feel comfy these days
Just like every other normalfag, at least don't pick on robots when you're pissed off or rub things in there faces.
Yes user, someone elses opinion can be wrong in another persons opinion, no shit.
Kill yourself.

They don't so much as edgy children come here to troll older losers.

To laugh at and gawk at the broken and permanently lonely

>Yes user, someone elses opinion can be wrong in another persons opinion, no shit.
And I'm pointing out that you're an idiot, retard.

>And I'm pointing out that you're an idiot, retard.
For no reason? you sure are mad user.

No, for feeling superior by saying "your opinion is wrong" while also admitting that your opinion can be wrong.

Literal clockwork

Attached: 1448003804594.png (884x2200, 653K)

>for feeling superior
I only feel superior because you're so mad about wanting to have depression as bad as robots.
>by saying "your opinion is wrong"
I never said this, I just implied robots had more reasons and are more likely to be depressed.
>admitting that your opinion can be wrong.
Oh I'm so sorry for admitting possible fault instead of just saying I'm right just like you.
I'm done replying to someone whose angry about not being seen as depressed as literal bottom of the barrel robots.

>you're so mad
I'm not
>wanting to have depression as bad as robots.
Now where the hell did you get this from? I'm genuinely curious why you'd think that.

I agree with you user
I'd never be that much of a dick to robots though. I dont come here to feel better about myself at all.

>in relationships
>probably has job
>probably has friends
>probably normalfag in every single way
>gets the blues once in a while
>"im so depressed!"

fuck off. get out of here. try being isolated for months on end and being completely and utterly loveless, familyless and friendless and come back here bitch.

fuck off normalfag.

Attached: 1520123621331.png (600x599, 432K)

>normalfag has off day where gf/bf said something mean
>hangs out with friends to let off some steam
>comes home tired
>feels a little crappy
>goes on r9k to bitch and hear us robots tell them they're so much better off than us and to fuck off
>feel better
>go to sleep with gf/bf

There ... summed it up for ya. They come here with the purpose of getting told that they don't have it as bad as us and getting called normies. THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT! they want to know that they don't have it as bad as us and to feel better about themselves because of it.

normies are simple and predictable. fuck them.

Attached: 1521442123533.jpg (333x333, 31K)

cyborg here, I don't know why but my turbo normie friend keep claiming that she has aspie and proudly share it on her social media

while, she makes more friends than I do, doesn't get awkward in front of people and guys seem to be interested to her. Is getting comment/like/re-tweet, etc really a big thing?

She's just saying that to attract chad to her "aspie robotic" self and virtue signal.
>being friends with woman

Cyborg detected.

Me too user ;_;

To Flex on you retarded faggots

isn't this what robots do too?

it's interesting how in this weird place the more miserable you present yourself, the "cooler" you are
but those normies don't only do that, but also never lose a chance to flex on these broken people, thus only making their problem worse

can it really be helped? honestly, I don't get as much harassment IRL than I get here, ffs