Hello robots

Hello robots.
I've been struggling with emotionlessness for the past couple of years and it's getting worse day by day. Lack of empathy, lack of sadness, lack of happiness and so on. I talk, walk and feel like a zombie. I haven't got checked by a psychiatrist yet and at this point i don't really think it would matter.
Recently i started to get violent thoughts. At work i have a lot of tools and every time i pick a hammer, knife, axe i see myself hitting or killing someone. Either someone from my family or the first person in my line of sight. I'm not a violent person, I don't hate anybody, i am very calm. And still, this happens every time.
I'm pretty sure that some of you have the similar issues, so:
What generates this emotional numbness? What's with the violent thoughts? Is it too late to see a psychiatrist?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1106x1012, 64K)

>Recently i started to get violent thoughts. At work i have a lot of tools and every time i pick a hammer, knife, axe i see myself hitting or killing someone. Either someone from my family or the first person in my line of sight. I'm not a violent person, I don't hate anybody, i am very calm. And still, this happens every time.
that's like a mere frustration
any robot gets some

Did you have more emotions earlier in your life?

Pretty much everyone fantasizes about mauling the people around them, especially the ones who annoy them. Normies and autists alike. It isn't really a big deal.
>Is it too late to see a psychiatrist?
See a therapist first. And if that doesn't work, go to a psychologist. Then a psychiatrist. If you go straight to psychiatrist, they'll just prescribe you pills that'll dull your emotions even more. Therapists and Psychologists are the ones that'll work with you on more of a personal level.

Yes. I used to be overly emotional actually. All my feelings were very intense.

Theres always a possibility you could have aspd. I get the same way but i cant really explain why or how to make it go away. Whenever people tell me personal stories or try to talk to me about their sentimental shit i want to tell them to shut the fuck up because i dont care about like anything at all. Something i do to make it feel better is to think about how fucking dumb everyone is for bitching at me when i dont care. Also i get really violent and when that happens i just start breaking shit lmao try it sometime.

>this is why im not good in relationships

>hammer, knife, axe i see myself hitting or killing someone
depends on who you are killing and why is it like fantasy thing?

Attached: 1531670546624.jpg (500x640, 96K)

Maybe it's schizophrenia onset, or a neurodegenerative disease. These are two of the worst cases in possibly is

i.e. see a doctor

It's like a one second vivid image. But i try to think at something else as quickly as possible.

share your gender, you antisocial freak

This. Every laugh I do is fake. I can still find humour, I just don't laugh. Why?

>It's like a one second vivid image. But i try to think at something else as quickly as possible.
Maybe you are scared you might do something like that?

people with autism have a tuff time displaying facial emotions

Unironically stop fapping
Ejaculating often fucks with your brain and makes it thing you're getting an overflow of dopamine, thus cutting off receptors that you would normally have. Once the release of fapping becomes a normal thing to your brain, everything else is lackluster at best, absolutely souless at worst. Commit to nofap and stick to it, see if it works for you. If it doesn't, you can at least say you tried.

I have this issue too of not feeling for years

But I've been on cymbalta for about a year and it's not helping

I know buddy. I got to be very good at simulating real emotions. Nobody suspects a thing.

With my current emotional state? Yes. I'm mostly on automatic pilot and i might do something very stupid without me even realising

>With my current emotional state? Yes. I'm mostly on automatic pilot and i might do something very stupid without me even realising
Sounds to me like you don't trust yourself and you might still be a teenager just take that rage out on something like videogame or jerk off

Attached: 1531660034998.jpg (605x960, 114K)

I don't feel any rage. And i don't have time nor the interest for video games. I'm in mid 20's, employed, work 10h a day.

Do you not mind that schedule? That would be hard for me to do

>I don't feel any rage. And i don't have time nor the interest for video games. I'm in mid 20's, employed, work 10h a day.
then you just don't trust yourself and that is giving you fear that you will hurt someone.

It's tiresome af. But i live in an ex-communist shithole eastern european country on minimum wage. Beggars can't be choosers

look for a homeless person who won't be missed but try to avoid the typical mistakes of killers that can be easily analysed by profilers

Hey I'm currently going through this as well and am in therapy for it, what you're describing is called anedonia and can be a symptom of many things ((dopaminergic) depression, schizophrenia, personality disorders, addiction, etc).

In my case I think it's exacerbated by internet abuse. I spend all of my time on the net, watching something new everytime, basically fucking with my dopamine levels probably. Drug addicts report the same thing, life becomes uninteresting and they spend all their time either thinking of using a substance or using it. I've also read stories of other NEETs like myself reporting the same thing, so a healthy level of social contacts, physical activity and discipline will set you on the right path to recovery.

If you want to solve it you can start by moderating or stopping whatever you do in excess (nofap has some recovery stories of people in the same situation, just search "emotion" or "anhedonia" on the sub) and possibly seeing a psychiatrist. Medication that can help you regain motivation and interest in life are things that work on dopamine, like Wellbutrin (an atypical antidepressant, just started this last week). It can also be a symptom of vitamin deficiency, so take a multivitamin to make sure you're getting everything you need.

All in all, definitely seek help, it's a pain to live like this. You don't want to prolong it any longer, trust me.

oh and one other thing is that often I feel like I'm not even in the moment and going on "automatic pilot" where I don't even think about anything, it helps to force yourself to actively think about and anticipate stuff

anyways, good luck, hope you get better

Thanks buddy. Get better soon. I'll seek a therapist. Even tho it's 1/12 of my salary per session, god dammit.

I only got emotional when I was a teenager and when I had an episode. Some people just aren't emotional.

I cant really relate with anyone, I mean. Their troubles all seem so insignificant and yet they make all those emotions. I dont really see their frustrations nor sadness. I know that they're feeling angry but I cant really put myself in their shoes.

Attached: look.jpg (550x550, 40K)