Tfw no bipolar gf

>tfw no bipolar gf
no one shares this pain

Attached: 1530631295847.jpg (599x599, 104K)

i hate having bipolar friends, why would i want a "bipolar" (just literally every fucking roastie ever) GF?

What do your friends do that makes you hate them?

You do not want a bipolar gf, trust me kid

you don't want a gf, trust me

Bpd reporting. Anyone who says this is full of shit and ends up leaving even though they said they could handle it.

usually whenever i'm chatting to them alone they're nice to me but whenever anyone else joins the convo they all start hating me. i just wish i had some friends online who weren't total assholes.

Ah that sucks man, I'm really sorry. I have bipolar and I'm not an asshole to my friends so maybe those people are just assholes. I hope you're doing ok.

It usually ends in a trash fire, you're right. Just sucks that I'll be a fuck up in relationships for most of my life.

fuck off, my older brother has bipolar and the only thing that comes out of his mouth is pure bullshit
he is cancer
>gotta feel them positive vibes bro
>bro, the shit that happens to you is your fault bro
>bro
>bro
>bro
fucking hopes he kills himself already

anyone here literally wouldn't want a fucking gf with bipolar especially if they knew someone who has that shit. they aren't good people to be around

fucking this

Attached: 1529904039224.jpg (240x250, 6K)

Is it true that bipolar is a monthy thing
This
You would probably grow to hate her OP, ask yourself if you can handle the responsibility

you sound like a really shit person to be around

Oh no you don't. Been living with a bipolar gf for last year, almost got my ass killed pair of times and had more shit from her that from every girl in sum in my entire life. But that was fun in a way.

You should gtfo of that relationship

I am. I have no friends and will die alone, rightfully.

Good on you. Thanks for being better than all the attention whores and actual whores on here.
Have you ever thought about treatment or is it a meme?

Lol BPD girls are the biggest whores on the planet, bipolar girls probably take #2

I thought that bc she could relate to my pain that she would be a perfect partner, nah fuck that she was just a whore

Thats how they get you. They display traits that make robots think they are relatable but in reality they are terrible people

Out already, mostly in one piece except few scars from our fights.

I am a virgin and will die that way. It is better off that way for everyone. I see a psychologist, but DBT is mostly a meme. Bpd is shit tier, at least bipolarfags can get meds.

I've shared the pain of actually having one and I can confirm that anyone who thinks they want to date someone with a legit mental illness is a fucking moron. You're romanticizing shit you have zero experience with. Dating a bipolar girl was by far some of the most miserable times of my life.

you got it absolutely correct

My mom is probably bipolar, sometimes she's super sweet and happy and other times she's a dragon, my sister and grandma are pretty fucking nuts too

Maybe that's why I'm so into crazy bitches

Everyone says that until they are actually in a relationship with one

tfw you have a video of your bpd ex gf screaming reeee

Oh yeah? Point me to the crazy gf tree where I can get one for myself and decide if what you're saying is teue

Are bipolar guys any better? What about the distinction between type 1 and type 2?

They are probably just as bad as girls. Id say avoid them