That one robot who's comfy

>that one robot who's comfy

Attached: 1531080350992.jpg (1160x1276, 486K)

Can u sens me food.......

Today i will leave my house and get some real food that wasn't cooked in from frozen or microwaved.

Damn that look good op

Attached: 1531304909232.png (555x531, 21K)

lol this is me. i was actually debating whether or not to get some taco bell and flying dog later today but this cinches it thanks op

>grilled stuft xxl
THE patrician's taco bell menu item

great taste. i also always get beef becuase i like the taste of the cheap chewy taco bell meat

Fuck that looks so good

i had no idea so many people liked taco bell here. ill take another pic later today and post a thread with timestamp and we can have a comfy drinking thread

Why does the logo on that sauce bottle look like that asshole that used to chase me around in Amnesia?

That's a brewski

post your other miscellaneous snacks too

ive been snacking on the same things for months now so the pic i just took has the same basic things as the pic in OP with addition of the cookies. i might grab some more pretzels later when i go out to get more beer and taco bell

Attached: IMG_9360.jpg (1181x1404, 574K)

ITT: FATTIES & SNACKS

Attached: 9KYdlIX.jpg (330x400, 57K)

nah im pretty skelly i just like snacking and only eat shit like taco bell once in a while

large and in charge

Attached: 1528997722347.jpg (640x480, 76K)

>tfw i can't afford taco bell anymore because poorfag

>poor

how can you expect us to believe this without solid proof?

user, I'm so poor that I have to use PayPal as my bank. I have a paypal debit card any everything because they have no fees except if I need to deposit money.

Attached: 0362032551.jpg (358x297, 19K)

are you homeless? or wahts the deal

I'm not homeless but only just. Can't get on neetbux because I don't have a doctors note saying I'm mentally handicapped or something and I haven't been able to find work in a long time. Blew through savings paying bills. Dealing with mental stuff like my mom's death and my depression and shit like that. I know, I'm a whiner.

>his vice is food
How does it feel to be on the same level as feminist landwhales? sage

what would you buy if someone sent you money to your paypal?

That looks disgusting. Shit skin food.

Honestly that depends on the amount. If we're just talking food money, rice, beans, chicken and some spices so I can have a guaranteed meal every day for quite a while. If it was extra food money, perhaps a crockpot so I could make stew or at least cook the rice/chicken easier and just let it sit all day, warm. If it was a lot of food money, definitely a crockpot, and some reasonably large amount of beef and carrots and celery and potatoes and spices so I could make beef stew because I could eat that all week. I'm really hungry just thinking about it fuck, I haven't had a good stew in literally years.

If it was like a bunch of money I'd pay off bills for another month so that I have more time to find work.

who else thinks of comfy not as an emotion or a feeling but as a state of mind?

Attached: 95106540324.jpg (960x960, 102K)

Did I answer incorrectly? I guess I have a different way of rationing out money than other people, I dunno.

Come back user I need closure

Get a job, NEETo. Boo hoo muh mom die waaah. Grow up. Man up. Get a job.

Attached: 1529032052289.png (529x720, 390K)

why don't you steal the ingredients to make this stew?

It would look rather suspicious if I shoved a bunch of meat, beans, rice and spices and vegetables down my pants and tried to walk out of a store, too many trips to do them individually. Plus with my luck I'd get caught and I'd screw up things even more than they already are.

I'm trying duh

you dont have to do it like that just find a store with self checkout and that doesnt have someone hovering over people there and you can just shove items into bags and pay for like a pack of gum. you also need to find someplace that doesnt make you take out items befor eyou scan though

Out of curiosity, why'd you ask me about what I'd do if someone sent me paypal money if your advice is to just steal

post more proof you're poor

oh that wasnt me i was just advising you on an easier way to steal

Like what? I have a medicare card and phone, does that count?

the contents of your fridge will do

I had a real burrito last night from a semi-authentic place. weighed over a pound, it was satisfying.

Did you drink sailor jerry or four loko while you took down that beast?

nah just some water. I don't drink on Tuesdays because I get shitfaced every wednesday, saturday, and sunday (and most fridays and often on thursdays). gotta give my liver a break sometimes.

I've eaten there before lemme see if I have a picture

found it, this one in particular was a monster though

Attached: IMG_20170806_185015068.jpg (2340x2926, 1.48M)

Sorry for the late reply, picture took literally 10 minutes to send because of the shitty 3G phone service I have. Guess I can't complain.
Only the top shelf is mine, middle is my housemate's stuff.

Attached: 2018-07-18.jpg (640x360, 79K)

Belgium mentioned

Gambas al Ajillo
(Spanish Garlic Shrimp)
>Garlic
>Olive Oil
>Pimenton
>Shrimp
>Parsley
>flavored with sherry
Served over toasted bread.

Attached: Gambas Al Ajillo Take 3.jpg (2016x1512, 491K)

Do you have a fridge fetish user

Makes me hungry for a laurita's big burrito, so fucking good.

This thread sucks. Not even good fast food.

I just finished eating chickpea-vegetable-onions curry that I made. Super tasty. Washed it down with a shandy

I bet it looks like shit

>"Grug no eat vegetable!"
>"Grug eat meat!"

Attached: feelsguy caveman.png (485x443, 24K)